Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Yet another newbie lurker.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sircyn
Youngblood
Youngblood
Sircyn

Trading Reputation : 0

Yet another newbie lurker. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:03

Hiya!

Since being lured into my groups Mordheim campaign a few months ago I've become a regular lurker here, primarily to draw loads of inspiration for making our own terrain. I'm a lazy politics student with loads of free time and no money, but I've been squirreling away at terrain for a few weeks and i'm finally taking the plunge to join up so I can post some pics of my efforts and get some feedback from more grizzled and jaded veterans of the game!

It also seems like a friendly, if boring, place to talk shop when my local nerds are sick of my rantings! Very Happy

*Patiently waits out the seven days to be able to link into posts*
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:26

As THE Senior Member of the Grizzled & Jaded Faction WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Oh-So-Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay!

There isn't any wait on posts. This is a glitch; P.M. Admin Tom & he'll help you to fix it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 1:26

Hey nice post in the terrain section. Did you actually have to wait a whole week?

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 19:44

The Black Country eh?

Bostin'! Wink
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 23:51

Howdie from South Texas, Sircyn! Welcome!!

-Michael
Back to top Go down
Sircyn
Youngblood
Youngblood
Sircyn

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 15:50

DeafNala: Thanks for the warm welcome! I did get in touch with Tom.

Von Kurst: Thanks! And yes I did have to wait out the whole week! Excruciating!

5pointer: Ar! Tis bostin till ya get confyoused wi'ah brummie by saft foreigners. I dun't see ow cos the accent ay half as bod as if it were frum Brummigham, we talk well propper round ere like. A lot less irritatingly nasal! Completely differunt ayit? Wink

mweaver: Thanks from the soot blackened wastelands of Mordor!
Back to top Go down
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:10

Aar, yow ay wrong there kidda! (And I'm Black Country too, but didn't put it as my location 'cause I figured I'd have more luck spotting a Brummie on here!)

Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:38

I am an ex-Brummie, sort of. DId a masters degree at Birmingham University a few years back, and still visit the area whenever we raid the U.K. (still have good friends living in Kings Heath).

Back to top Go down
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 19:17

I'm in Bearwood, not far from the Hagley Road. If that makes any sense whatsoever to anyone who knows this part of the world. scratch

No other gamers here though (besides Mrs5Pointer and a friend who plays 40k). Not that we've actually gamed yet, so we don't even qualify at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another newbie lurker.   Yet another newbie lurker. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another newbie lurker.
Page 1 of 1