Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Thank You Tom!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 4:43

Just want to say thank you Tom, for running a great forum. Also for being such a nice guy and sending me those militia bits after I got ripped off in the trade forum. I have been away from the forum for months but thanks to those bits which are now the first four members of my Marianburg trade ship warband I have started modelling again and am in the midst of making a trade ship that has an interior hold that can be fought in. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 15:39

Sir, yes sir! Thank you, SAH!
Back to top Go down
Tintin
Warlord
Warlord
Tintin

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 13:23

Hey Plutz... are you by any chance in the SCA? Very Happy

On topic, I would like to extend that thank you to Tom as well, not for anything special, but for running a great forum along with your fellow, and fantastic, co-conspirators Cianty, Deafnala et al.

*Salutes*
Back to top Go down
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 18:58

Tintin wrote:
Hey Plutz... are you by any chance in the SCA? Very Happy

On topic, I would like to extend that thank you to Tom as well, not for anything special, but for running a great forum along with your fellow, and fantastic, co-conspirators Cianty, Deafnala et al.

*Salutes*

I am indeed. That was the day I became Earl Nigel MacFarlane's squire.

Edit: It says you're in Sweden.

Góðan dæginn frá Íslending í Kanada.
Back to top Go down
Tintin
Warlord
Warlord
Tintin

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 21:05

I am an old member as well. I am not that active anymore, but we did go to the Wisby Medieval Festival (combined with a sca camp) on the island of Gotland a few weeks ago. I will try to get some pics up Smile
I am an old squire as well, but dont fight anymore due to severe damage to my back.
Back to top Go down
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 21:21

What name do you go by, Earl Nigel and his Wife are friends with many Swedes and I've met some over the years. I saw some pictures of the Wisby festival, looked like a ton of fun.
Back to top Go down
Tintin
Warlord
Warlord
Tintin

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 21:56

My SCA name: Lord Sigismund Jaeger von Kreuzburg. I am from Nordmark in Drachenwald. Squire to Sir Frantz von Hoenklingen. I am also part of the Atenweldt Landsknechte Household. Eduard and Eanor should know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:21

Don't see Eduard much anymore and Eanor mainly plays with the Mid Realm so I don't know her very well. I am close with friends of theirs I'll ask them about you.
Back to top Go down
Tintin
Warlord
Warlord
Tintin

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:39

I dont know many people from Midrealm or the other Canadian kingdom. They might remember us from Pensic 3 eyars ago Very Happy Drachenwald Spears of Doom hehe. Eduard and Eanor where king and queen here in Drachenwald about 84687643 years ago, thats why I know them, and I have met them on many occations at Pensic and Estrella Wars. Eanor was also together with a friend of mine from Arizona (Atenweldt) for a while.

Anyway, I will try to post some recent (or somewhat recent at least) pics of me and my lady and a few fighting pics.

I was on the field 3 years ago at Pensic (3 months after very severe back surgery, not smart, not cleaver or intelligent, but fun. Loads of fun) and then last year at one of our wars here in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Personal Info

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011 - 0:56

Was it Double Wars cause Earl Nigel and Countess Adrielle were at it not this summer but the one before. I was at that Pennsic you mentioned but before I really met any Drachenwalders. I also post occasionally on the armour archive under my SCA name, Bleddyn De Cladicot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank You Tom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Tom!   Thank You Tom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You Tom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: Shout it out! (free-for-all) :: General Shouting-
Jump to: