Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages

Go down 
+5
SerialMoM
Von Kurst
Soulblight
Murray145
StyrofoamKing
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Aug 2011 - 10:16

Godfather Viktor and Zelophahad came up with the name "Windcatcher" for the Warlock Hired Sword that has no spells but can use a single Dispel per turn (just like in Warhammer - 2D6 roll: equal or beat the casting score to stop the spell).

We have given every warband in our new campaign the choice of free a Warlock with either access to one of your "College" spell lists or this Windcatcher ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flameon.co.uk
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Aug 2011 - 11:43

Cool! Although, I've altered the list slightly: to make it easier for me and everyone else, I made the Truthsayer's "Lore of Light" the actual Lore of Light spell list, and the Dark Emissary's "Lore of Darkness" list into the "Lore of Death" list. If it already exists, why not use it?

I'll try to finish up the rest soon... a vital chunk of it was left on a thumb drive that I lost 2 weeks ago. I'll get it back, but the gofers at my work place are taking their time getting it to me.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Dec 2011 - 4:27

So, I finally looked back at this with the intention of Fixing the cost of the Emissary of Chaos, only to find that I forgot a LOT of stuff. The witches don't have special equipment, the Shamans don't have equipment OR marks... eek.

While I'm at it, I'll add the Windcatcher (although, I kind of like him as a Shaman... the name reminds me of a Native American hunter, and the Shaman has access to more useful skill trees, like Combat & Strength)

Inspired by the Dreadfleet novel, I'm also adding the Arabyan Elemental list (which someone escaped my memory), and the Elemental lores of earth, wind, and air from the Sorcerous Society. Sages & Mages- now with more elemental fun!
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 1:16

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 14:56

Great!

Thanks for the update!

I missed the arabian lists too, but i believed you only wanted GW stuff in your supplement.

I just bases a perfect candidat for an arabian warlock.

MaBe i find some time soon.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 17:10

Sources: Are you kidding? I include stuff from my OWN work... you can't get further from GW than that!

The Arabyan list is from the Khemri Arabyan Tomb Raiders List, so it's just as official as most of the spell lists, if not more so.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:54

Now you got me.

I misread the sorcerous society spell list as the ones of the original Khemri setting spell lists.

The Town Cryer Khemri spell list i don't like very much. It is too weak and the spells are cast at strange time points (movement speel is cast at the beginning of movement hase for example).

Nevertheless thanks for he update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages   Magic - Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm of Magic: Sages and Mages
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2