Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hired Swords - How do they gain experience?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlacKnight
Youngblood
Youngblood
BlacKnight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

swords - Hired Swords - How do they gain experience? Empty
PostSubject: Hired Swords - How do they gain experience?   swords - Hired Swords - How do they gain experience? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 15:51

Another thing that I just wanted to clear up, and just to make sure that I'm doing things right. I noticed that under the hired swords section that they gain experience just like henchmen. So I gather from that then that their experience bar is that of a henchmen (prohibiting them from becoming too powerful as they'll only get a handful of stat bumps) and that they generally only gain experience from surviving the game. Is that correct?

The only other thing that I can think of that might be a possibility is that they gain experience like henchmen (surviving a game) but their experience bar is like a heroes (allowing them to get both skill and stat upgrades).

Thanks guys. Pretty soon here I imagine that I'll run out of questions to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
DRD1812
Warlord
Warlord
DRD1812

Trading Reputation : 0

swords - Hired Swords - How do they gain experience? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hired Swords - How do they gain experience?   swords - Hired Swords - How do they gain experience? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 16:21

They gain like henchman, but you roll on the heroes table so that they can gain skills.

This also prevents them from ever getting "Lad's Got Talent."
Back to top Go down

Hired Swords - How do they gain experience?
Page 1 of 1