Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New guy from South Africa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Macefist
Youngblood
Youngblood
Macefist

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

New guy from South Africa Empty
PostSubject: New guy from South Africa   New guy from South Africa Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 22:47

Hi everyone!

I'm a new player from Johannesbug, South Africa, so if anyone plays Mordheim around here please give me a shout! The forum is really AWESOME and I have really been inspired by everything I've seen so far! I hope that my painting and building will be worthy of joining everyones that has impressed me so much!

Macefist
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: New guy from South Africa   New guy from South Africa Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 23:40

No matter what level of painting/modeling you're at, you are guaranteed some encouragement & advice whenever you post photos...it's a GREAT morale builder. Post or not, you are most WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Somehow Oh-So-Cool Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: New guy from South Africa   New guy from South Africa Icon_minitimeSun 8 May 2011 - 9:47

Welcome indeed! Though I'm situated far from Johannesburg, it's good to see that mordheim is played all over the world. Looking forward to seeing. some of your own work! Please post some pics, you will find us friendly and helpful!
Back to top Go down
M_Stadge

M_Stadge

PostSubject: Re: New guy from South Africa   New guy from South Africa Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 17:55

Hey, I'm not from Johannesburg, or even South Africa, but if things work out as currently planned, I could be looking to move out there in a year or so, so I might be able to catch up with you and anyone else you've found.

I know it's a long way off and not even definite, but hey, thought I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: New guy from South Africa   New guy from South Africa Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011 - 3:01

Welcome to Tom's, Macefist! I hope you find some players!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from South Africa   New guy from South Africa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from South Africa
Page 1 of 1