Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign

Go down 
+4
Von Kurst
SerialMoM
Agni1973
StyrofoamKing
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Empty
PostSubject: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeThu 5 May 2011 - 2:27

I know, I know... I work on too many projects at the same time. (Although, to my credit, I did finish up the Sartosa Locales before I jumped on to campaign setting number three...)

However, I really couldn't resist... I've had this campaign in the works for over 5 years. You can hardly begrudge me finishing it up.

CRY HAVOC
A Dogs of War Campaign System

(The rules are long, so I'm afraid you'll have to follow the link to my site. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/cry-havoc---dogs-of-war

Please share comments. I hope at least one person likes it, or I might have to shave my head, dye my beard orange, and wander off into the wilderness to seek my death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Nutshell Version, for those who want to know what they're clicking on:

Each warband has
1 Human Captain
0-2 Champions
0-2 Support Heroes

The Champions are chosen from about 50 different champions, including every race in the Warhammer world.

Support Heroes are weaker versions of the above. They can be "younger" versions of other races, or can be "weaker" races like goblins and halflings.

Then, each warband can access the following henchmen:

0+ Human Warriors
0-X Speciality troops - based on the race / background of Champion #1
0-X Speciality troops - based on the race / background of Champion #2
0-X Speciality troops - based on the background of your Captain. May also be Ogre or Paymaster's bodyguard.

Each hero has one of three alliances: Good, Neutral, or Evil. This way, you won't have any High Elves and Skaven in the same warband. Other than that, there is very few limits to who can pick. The possibilities are practically endless!

Note: This is not a warband to be used along with other warbands... every player in the same campaign builds a warband using the same system. Much fairer that way.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
Agni1973
Warrior
Warrior
Agni1973

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeFri 6 May 2011 - 7:22

Well at least one person likes this idea, so you need not become a slayer just yet. My friends and I will definitely check this out, we are always looking for new and interesting ways to play this game.

I just have one question for you if I may. How do you find the time to come up with all of this stuff? You seem to put out quite a bit of material on a regular basis.

Regards.

Agni1973
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeFri 6 May 2011 - 11:26

Thanks, Agni! You saved me a lot of trouble... especially 'cause there are not many trolls in my area...

The key, my friend, is being a substitute teacher. Have of your focus is taken by watching kids, while the other half is doing nothing. You have to find ways to occupy the time (without using cellphones or game boys), but you can't do anything important, like, REAL work... your focus is too divided. So I read or write up Mordheim rules.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 7:14

That's a nice job.

What i saw i also like.

Could you please upload the rules pdf?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:40

Well, they're all uploaded on the Styroheim site, but I'll start to copy past them on this thread.

CRY HAVOC!

A Dogs of War Campaign

What is “Cry Havoc”? – “Cry Havoc” is a Dogs of War Campaign, where each player controls a band of mercenaries. Rather than using traditional warbands, players will “build their own” warbands from a set template. These races can be entirely human, or be human with a mix of other races.

Do you think that Mordheim is Broken? Arrogant Pig! I do NOT think that Mordheim is broken. This is not an attempt to “fix” Mordheim. Rather, this is a just a new way to play.

I’m convinced! So, can I run a “Dogs of War” warband in a normal campaign? I’m afraid not. While I’ve done my best to make all Dogs of War bands to be balanced against each other, they are most likely NOT balanced with the core warbands. I would recommend you keep any games solely “Dogs vs. Dogs”. AFTER your group has had a chance of playing the Dogs of War bands, then they may decide if a Dogs band is “fair” in a normal setting.

Unlike other Warhammer armies, the Dogs of War do not come from a particular place, nor are they comprised of any particular race, although men do feature very strongly amongst their number. They are bands of warriors who live by fighting – fighting for pay, fighting for adventure and, most importantly of all, fighting for the chance to win fabulous wealth. Some are merely bandits, pirates and cut-throats of the most untrustworthy kind, but others are gallant princes and buccaneers who lead bold warriors to adventure and conquest in faraway lands.
As already explained, not all mercenaries are human, although many are. Amongst the Dogs of War, freebooters from the frozen wastes of Norsca rub shoulders with Corsairs from Araby and mysterious warrior monks from the east. Mercenaries commonly form into itinerant bands under the leadership of a charismatic or especially brutal leader. The most famous of these bands are, more often than not, known by the name of their leader, such as Hagar Whitefang’s Were- Marauders, Khalag’s Sure Shots, and the renowned Golgfag’s Ogres. An entire army of Dogs of War is made up of many of these bands under the overall leadership of a roguish mercenary general.
ANY TIME, ANY PLACE, ANYWHERE… Mercenary armies of Dogs of War fight all over the world. They are drawn to places where fortunes can be won by ruthless adventurers. The treasure houses of the Lizardmen in Lustria are a major prize and have attracted many a would-be conqueror. Further east, the mysterious Dragon Isles and the shadowy lands of Cathay have tempted soldiers of fortune. The world is truly awash with ragtag armies of sell-swords who nurture wishful dreams of wealth!
Although Dogs of War ply their bloody trade to every point of the compass, the most notorious breeding ground for mercenaries is the land of Tilea in the Old World. From all the kingdoms of the Old World and many lands beyond, sell-swords come to Tilea where they can be assured of ready and profitable employment. Tilea is an anarchic and largely ungovernable country, where selfserving individuals rule precariously over proudly independent cities. The real power lies with the wealthy Merchant Princes who plot and scheme against the taxgathering authorities and each other with almost equal enthusiasm. Indeed, such is the tradition in Tilea that all armies of any size are mercenary armies – paid for and deployed by a wealthy prince, devious merchant or ambitious tyrant.

RULES
A note on Fair-Play:
The Dogs of War Warband selection rules are not supposed to work side by side with the existing warbands, but rather, to temporarily replace them. This is not say that the author thinks that the original warbands are broken, nor in need of a giant overhaul. Instead, the campaign is based on the idea of each warband representing a collection of rag-tag mercenaries, each from many races, and with many different backgrounds. If every player uses the following rules to pick their warband, then everyone is on the same footing.

At the same time, it’s not impossible for a player to abuse the rules completely for the sole purpose of dominating his fellow players. I cannot know without thorough testing if this is more likely with the ‘Dogs of War’ rules or on the normal level of ease, but I, Dave ‘Stryo’ Joria, beg on my hands and knees to resist. A themed warband is far more enjoyable than a power-gamed one, and if you’re the only player that doesn’t believe so, it’ll quickly bring everyone down. I’m not saying that each character needs a 30-page novel behind it, but find a reason to play them other than “crushing victories”. Open up your box of minis and go “wow, this is a nice looking sculpt. Let’s bring him back out.” Try handicapping yourself, and see if you can beat your opponents using only Neutral themed models. Whatever it is, this is the place to let go and throw all of the charts and tactics guides away.

HOW IT WORKS
Every Warband starts with 500gc, and a max of 15 warband members. It consists of:

HEROES
1 Human Captain
0-2 Champions, Chosen from the ‘Champions’ List (Of which, one may be a spell caster)
0-2 Support Heroes, Chosen from the Support List

HENCHMEN
0+ Human Warriors
0-X Special Troop #1 - Pick From your Champion #1’s troops
0-X Special Troop #2 - Pick From your Champion #2’s troops. May not be the same as Special Troop #1.
0-X Special Troop #3 – Pick from Ogre Brute or Paymaster’s Bodyguard. If your Captain has a Specialty, you may pick one of his Specialty Troops instead. Must be a different unit than Specialty Troop than #1 and #2.

ALLIANCES
Each hero has a type of Alliance: Good, Neutral, or Evil. A warband may have heroes of either Good or Evil, but not both at the same time. They may include any number of Neutral heroes. Normal limits on the number of heroes you may have (6) still applies.

CHAMPIONS
Each warband may have two “champions”- these count as any of the following heroes except for the Captain and the Support Heroes. If your Champion dies, you may buy a replacement- however, he may only be chosen from the following races: Human, the Same Race as the Champion he’s replacing, or the Same Race as another model in your warband.

SUPPORT HEROES
Support heroes are weaker or more inexperienced heroes, doing their best to support the warband. They do not grant any Special Troops like Champions do. So long as the rules for alliances are not broken, there is no limit to which Support Heroes you may hire, so long as you do not hire more than two.

RESTRICTIONS
There are three limited factors when choosing Heroes and Henchman: Restricted, Casters, and Large Models.
RESTRICTED
A few, very powerful heroes are marked with the tag “Restricted”. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are both labeled Restricted. Ex. If you have a Vampire Knight Champion (restricted), you may not also have a Mummy Prince Champion (also restricted). Although Casters are all marked 0-1, meaning you can’t have more than one caster, they are technically not Restricted. (Thus, you could have a 0-1 Vampire Knight and a 0-1 Liche in the same band.)

SPELL/PRAYER CASTERS
You may only have one Spellcaster and/or Prayercaster in your Warband at any given time. This includes Dwarf Runesmiths. Hired Swords are the exception to this rule.

LARGE UNITS
You may only have, at any given point, only 1 Large Model in your Warband at any given time. This includes Ogres, Trolls, Minotaurs, Rat Ogres, or any other giant creatures. Hired Swords are the exception to this rule.

FORGOTTEN UNITS
Some of the creatures available are from, or inspired by, much older Games Workshop figures. Chaos Dwarves & Hobgoblins are still going strong, but that’s just the start of it: Sea Elves & Norse Dwarves are back, as well as Zoats, Pygmies, Boar Centaurs, Fimirs and Old Slann (renamed Kroaks). The original models are not necessary to play these older characters, but it is certainly an excuse to pull those old figures out and dust them off. Base size is supplied for the sake of ease for proxies. Also, if you have an Old unit we’ve forgotten to provide rules for (giant sized fimirs, troglodytes, elementals, etc), feel free to write your own rules, and see if your group will agree to their inclusion.

1 HUMAN CAPTAIN – 70gc to hire
Alliance: Neutral (may change with Specialty- see below)
The experienced mercenary who ties the entire Warband together, and offers a trust-worthy face for the investors to look at. He may not be liked, or even trusted, but in the land of Tilea, these Mercenary captains shape a group of mismatched creatures into regimental warriors.
M WS BS S T W I A Ld Exp
4 4 4 3 3 1 4 1 8 20
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow, Bow, Blackpowder, & Short Range; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: The Human Captain may learn Combat, Shooting, Academic, Strength, or Speed.

Leader: All models within 6” of the Captain may test using his leadership.
Replacement: If the Captain dies, you must purchase a new one as soon as you are able. A Champion may NOT step up into the position. Mistrust is so deep in Dogs of War Warbands, that the hero with the next highest Leadership takes all rout tests, but may NOT learn Leadership skills, nor may models within 6” use his Leadership.

Specialty/Paymaster: When purchasing your Human Captain, you must pick which bonus the Captain starts with: “Specialty” or “Paymaster”.

Specialty: If you choose Specialty, pick a Human Champion from the list below: The Human Captain starts with all of the Special Rules, Special Troops, Special Equipment, and access to Special Skills that Human Champion- he may not be a spellcaster! If the chosen Champion costs more than 35 to hire, you must pay the difference in order to gain the bonus (Example: A Barbarian Champion costs 45; to gain the Barbarian rules, you must pay an extra +10 gc.) The Captain also gains the Alliance of that Champion (so, if you pick a Good Champion to base his specialty on, his Alliance changes from Neutral to Good.)

Paymaster: If you choose the Paymaster ability, the Captain may use his money to influence his warriors. Whenever a warrior in your warband fails a Leadership test, you may immediately deduct 5gc from your warband Treasury in order to reroll the test; the second result must be taken. This may be done as many times as you like, but you may never reroll a reroll, and may not spend money that you don’t have. This even works on Stupidity tests (the dumb creature behaves better if well fed!). The Paymaster may only use this ability if he’s still on the board, and may not use it on himself.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:41

CHAMPIONS
You may choose two Champions from the following Lists:
Human Champions, Halfling Champions, Human Casters, Greenskin Champions, Dwarf Champions, Elf Champions, Lizarman Champions, Beastman Champions, Skaven Champions.

HUMAN CHAMPIONS
M WS BS S T W I A Ld Cost Exper Alliance
Mercenary 4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Neut
Barbarian 4 4 3 4 3 1 3 1 7 45 12 Neut
Veteran 4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Neut
Sniper 4 3 4 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Neut
Avenger 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 30 8 G/N/E
Crusader 4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Good
Beastmaster 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Neut
Pirate 4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Neut
Pit Fighter 4 3 3 4 3 1 3 1 7 40 12 Neut
Rider 4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 40 8 N/E
Knight 4 4 3 4 3 1 3 1 7 50 12 G
Mutant 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 25+ 8 Evil
Engineer 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 10 Neut
Amazon 4 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 7 30 8 Neut
Outlaw 4 3 4 3 3 1 3 1 6 35 8 Neut
Assassin 4 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 6 35 12 Evil

Mercenary Special Rules: None
Mercenary Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Halfling Scouts, 0-5 Human Drunks, 0-5 Human Duelists, 0-1 Ogre
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow, Bow & Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Plus 2 of the following: Shooting, Strength, Speed. May also learn ONE Special skill from the Ostlander Warband list.

Barbarian Special Rules: Drunken: Barbarians are inclined to drink vast quantities of noxious beer and looted wine and spirits before battle, working themselves up into a drunken frenzy. Roll 1D6 at the start of each turn. On a roll of 1, they must test for stupidity that turn. On a roll of 2-5 nothing happens and on the roll of a 6 they become subject to frenzy for that turn. Whilst subject to both stupidity and frenzy they are immune to all other forms of psychology.
Barbarian Troops: 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Human Sea Dogs, 0+ Marauders, 0-5 Human Drunks, 0-5 Heavy Animals
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Additional Equipment: Throwing Axes, Javelins
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed. May also learn Special skills from the Norse Warband.

Veteran Special Rules: Starts off with ONE of the following skills: Expert Swordsman, Web of Steel, Pistolier, Strongman, Unstoppable Charge, Pit Fighter,
Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Halfling Scouts, 0-5 Human Drunks, 0-5 Human Duelists, 0-1 Ogre
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Additional Equipment: Pistol, Dueling Pistol, Crossbow Pistol
Skills: Combat. Choose two additional lists on Recruitment: Shooting, Strength, Speed.

Sniper Special Rules: None
Sniper Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Halfling Scouts, 0-5 Human Drunks, 0-5 Human Duelists
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Blackpowder, Bow & Crossbow List; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Hochland Long Rifle
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed.

Avenger Special Rules: Starts with Hatred of one of the Following Types (Choose 1). You may never have any of that Race of Creature in your Warband at the same time as this hero.
Good Alliance Avenger: Dark Elves; Chaos Dwarves; Orcs; Goblins & Hobgoblins; Skaven; Demons; Undead; Beastmen; Mutants (inc. Possessed); Outlaws & Pirates
Neutral Alliance Avenger: Animals; Lizardmen; Ogres; Spellcasters;
Evil Alliance Avenger: Wood Elves; High Elves; Dwarves; Halflings; Prayer Casters; Humans
Avenger Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-5 Human Fanatics
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow List; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Plus 2 of the following: Shooting, Academic, Strength, Speed

Crusader Spell Rules: Crusader Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-5 Human Fanatics
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Additional Equipment Lists: Slings. May purchase and use up to two Sigmarite Warhammers.
Skills: Combat, Plus 2 of the following: Academic, Strength, Speed. In addition, May also learn skills from Sisters of Sigmar warband.

Beastmaster Special Rules: All friendly animals within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership.
Beastmaster Special Troops: 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Large Animal
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range List; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Skills: Combat, Plus 2 of the following: Academic, Strength, Speed. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1)

Pirate Special Rules: Outlaws: Pirates Count as Outlaws
Pirate Special Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Sea Dogs, 0-5 Human Drunks, 0-5 Dwarf Slayer Pirates
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Rapier, Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed, Special Skills from the Pirate Warband, and 1 Skill from the Sartosa Pirate Skill List

Rider Special Rules: Starts with the skill ‘Ride ____”, the exact animal based on his Alliance: Neutral: Horse or Warhorse; Evil: Nightmare or Chaos Steed.
Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Human Drunks.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: No Missile List; Armor: Greater Armor List.
Additional Equipment Lists: Pistol & Dueling Pistol Only. May purchase the appropriate mount at set-up for the normal price.
Skills: Combat, Riding Plus 2 of the following: Shooting, Strength, Speed, Riding.

Knight Special Rules: Starts with the skill ‘Ride Warhorse”.
Fair Play: Will never use Missile weapons, nor will he escape voluntarily from combat.
Virtuous Fighter: Immune to All Alone.
Mercenary Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0-5 Human Zealots.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Additional Equipment: May purchase a Warhorse at set-up for the normal price.
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed, & Riding. May also learn Special Skills from ONE of the following (choose which list upon purchase): Sisters of Sigmars Special Skills list, Virtues from the Bretonnian Special skill list, OR Holy Skills (from Relics of the Crusade).

Pit Fighter Special Rules: Starts off with the Strength Skill “Pit Fighter”
Troops: 0+ Marauders, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0-5 Dwarf Stubbles
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard. ; Missile: Short Range List; Armor: Greater Armor List
Additional Equipment: Spiked Gauntlet and Trident (see Pit Fighter warband.)
Skills: Combat, Strength, and Special Skills from the Pit Fighter Warband

Mutant Special Rules: Must start with one or more Mutations, purchased from any ONE Mutations list (Possessed, Carnival of Chaos, etc). Each mutation past the first mutation costs double.
Mutant Special Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0-1 Spawn
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: No Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Bow
Skills: Combat, Plus 1 of the following: Strength or Speed.

Engineer Special Rules: Choose upon purchase; you may add +6” to the max range of all handguns and +3 to all pistols OR you may ignore all Blackpowder misfires on a successful D6 roll of 4+. The chosen bonus only applies in battles in which the Engineer takes the field. Multiple Engineers do not stack.
Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Golems, 0-5 Halfling Scouts
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Greater Armor List
Additional Equipment: Double Barreled Pistols (see Ostlander Warband.)
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed.

Amazon Special Rules: None
Troops: 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-5 Halfling Scouts (Pygmies!)
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Short Range List; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Bow. Also, she may start with one of the following: a Sunstaff, a Claw of the Old One, a Sun Gauntlet, or an Amulet of the Moon. This item must be paid for as normal. The Amazon may not start with more than one of these special items from the Lustria Amazon warband, though she may purchase additional ones using the normal rules (rolling for rarity and paying gold.)
Skills: Combat & Speed, Plus one of the following: Shooting or Strength. Also Amazon Special Skills from the Lustria Amazon Warband List.

Outlaw Special Rules: When hired, choose if the Outlaw is from Stirland or Hochland.
Sniper Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Halfling Scouts, 0-5 Human Drunks.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow List; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: A Stirland Outlaw gains access to Hunting Arrows and Forest Cloak. A Hochland Outlaw gains access to the Blackpowder List and a Hochland Long Rifle.
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. Either Stirland or Hochland may learn ONE of the following Hochland Bandit abilities as a skill: Concealment, Slick Operator, Looting the Dead, Trailblazers.

Assassin Special Rules: Poisoner. Once per post-game, when the Assassin is searching for poisons, you may reroll the Rarity roll. The second roll must be accepted.
Assassin Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Human Elites, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0+ Skaven Warriors,
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List, Missile: Crossbow List, Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Weeping Blades, Throwing Knives
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. May also learn the “Imperial Assassin” Skills, “Backstabber” & “Hide in Shadow”, from the Imperial Assassin Hired Sword.

HALFLING CHAMPIONS
M WS BS S T W I A Ld Cost Exp Alliance
Halfling Thief 4 2 4 2 2 1 4 1 7 30 8 Neut

Halfling Thief Special Rules: Infiltrator: He may always be placed on the battlefield after enemy warband(s), and can be placed anywhere on the table as long as it is out of sight of the opposing warband and at least 12” away from any enemy model. If more than one model has infiltrate, roll-off to see who places first.
Pick Locks: When testing to open a locked door, a Halfling Thief needs only make a successful Initiative test.
Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons are built for such tiny hands!
Forester: Suffers no penalty when moving through Wood terrain.
Halfling Thief Troops: 0-5 Human Marksmen, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-5 Halfling Scouts, 0-5 Human Drunks
Equipment Lists: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: Short Range List, Armor: Lesser Armor List
Skills: Combat, Shooting, and Speed. May also learn the following skills:
Wily Thief: If the Thief takes an enemy OOA and is not taken OOA himself, add an additional Treasure to your warbands holdings. This does not affect the enemy warbands Treasure holdings; assume it is a piece of Treasure they would have found, and leave it at that. This bonus only applies once per game, regardless of how many the Thief took out of action.
Stealthy: The Halfling Thief can hide, even after running, and can while within 8” of an enemy model as long as he starts and ends his turn hidden.

HUMAN CASTER CHAMPIONS
Reminder: You may only hire 1 Caster per Warband!
0-1 Warrior Priest 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 8 40 12 Good
0-1 Warlock 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Neut
0-1 Sorceress 4 2 4 2 3 1 4 1 7 35 8 Neut/Evil
0-1 Necromancer 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Evil
0-1 Dark Magister 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 35 8 Evil

Warrior Priest Special Rules: May wear Armor without penalty.
Warrior Priest Special Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0-5 Golems
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Sling. Sigmar Priests may use Sigmarite Warhammers & Heavy Armor. Priests of Ulric may wear Wolf Cloak (see Wolf Priest hired sword.) Priests of Morr may use Halberds.
Skill List: Combat, Academic, Strength
Prayer Lists (Choose 1 Upon Purchase): Prayers of Sigmar, Prayers of Ulric, Prayers of Taal, or Prayers of Mort. The Priest starts with 1 prayer chosen randomly from this list, and may learn additional spells from this list.

Warlock Special Rules: Wizard.
Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0+ Familiars , 0-5 Golems
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment List; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List (Reminder: May not wear armor and cast without “Warrior Wizard” skill).
Skill List: Academic, plus choose 1: Combat or Speed.
Spell Lists (Choose 1 Upon Purchase): Lesser Magic, , Elemental Magic (from Sorcerous Society… Choose 1 of the 4), Arabyan Elemental (Tomb Raiders). The Warlock starts with 1 prayer chosen randomly from this list, and may learn additional spells from this list.

Sorceress Special Rules: Wizard.
Knack: The Sorceress has one of two abilities, “Enchantress” or “Brewer”. Choose one upon purchase.
Enchantress: Whenever a male warrior wishes to declare a charge against an Enchantress, it must pass a Leadership test. If the warrior fails he is rooted to the spot. Likewise, if an Enchantress charges a male warrior, the warrior must pass a Leadership test- if he fails, he is completely unable to attack this turn. He may attack as normal during his next attack. This only affects male warriors (including non-humans), and has no effect on female models, animals, or models that are Immune to Psychology.
Brewer: A single hero in the warband may elect to drink one of the witches many potions prior
to a battle. Roll a D6 to discover the draught's effect.
1) Debilitating: The potion is too potent for the Hero, and he will suffer at -1 Toughness until they roll a 6 on a D6 in the recovery phase to shrug off its ill-effects.
2-3) Strength: +1 Strength until he rolls a 1 on a D6 during the recovery phase.
4-5) Resilience: +1 Toughness until he rolls a 1 on a D6 during the recovery phase.
6) Fortitude: He gains an extra wound for the entire battle. However, once that wound is lost, it cannot be recovered.
Troops: 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0+ Familiars , 0-5 Golems
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment List; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List (Reminder: May not wear armor and cast without “Warrior Wizard” skill).
Spell Lists: Brewers may start with 1 Spell from the Hexes & Charms (Witch) list or from the Amazon Rituals. Enchantresses can learn Amazon Rituals or Shoornal Rituals (Chaos Maruaders). A Sorceress with Shoornal Rituals is considered “Evil,” otherwise the Sorceress is considered Neutral.

Necromancer Special Rules: Wizard.
Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0-5 Dire Wolves, 0-5 Golems, 0-5 Ghouls, 0-1 Abomination
Spell Lists (Choose 1 Upon Purchase): Necromancy, Mortuary Cult Scroll (Tomb Guardian), Scrolls of Nagash (Necrach warband), Songs of Sorrow (Ghost Pirates), Necromancy (Restless Dead Warband.)

Dark Magister Special Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0+ Familiars, 0-5 Golems, 0-1 Spawn
Spell Lists (Choose 1 Upon Purchase): Chaos Rituals, Dark Magic (Lustrian Dark Elf Warband), Onogal Rituals (Chaos Maruaders), Shoornal Rituals (Chaos Maruaders), Tchar Rituals (Chaos Maruaders).

GREENSKIN CHAMPIONS
Orc Big’Un 4 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 7 40 8 Evil
Orc Boar Boy 4 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 7 45 12 Evil
0-1 Black Orc Big’Un# 4 4 3 4 4 1 3 1 7 60 12 Evil
Savage Orc 4 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 7 40 8 Evil
0-1* Orc Shaman 4 3 3 3 4 1 3 1 7 40 8 Evil
0-1* Goblin Shaman 4 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 6 30 8 Evil
Forest Goblin Gigantic S. Rider 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 6 25 8 Evil
Hobgoblin Great Git 4 4 3 3 3 1 2 1 7 30 8 Evil
Hobgoblin Rider 4 3 4 3 3 1 2 1 6 30 8 Evil
*Reminder: May only hire 1 Caster per warband!
# The Black Orc Big ‘Un is Restricted. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. (This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are restricted.)

Orc Big’Un Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal or Savage), 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal or Forest), 0-1 Troll, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Cave Squigs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute Lists; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Bows and Crossbows.
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength, plus Special Skills from the Orc Skill list (see Mark Havener’s Orc Warband).

Orc Boar Boy Special Rules: Starts with the skill ‘Ride Giant Boar’.
Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal or Savage), 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal or Forest), 0-1 Troll, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Cave Squigs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute Lists; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Bow. May purchase Giant Boar at set-up.
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength, Riding, Orc Special Skills.

Black Orc Big’Un Special Rules: Oi Behave!: If any Henchman fails his Animosity test within 3” of the Big’Un, the player may opt to have the big’un stamp his authority (and clenched fist) on the situation. The misbehaving Henchman will receive an automatic hit at the strength of the Orc player’s choosing. If the Henchman is still on his feet after his slap, he may add a number equal to the strength of the slap to his subsequent roll to determine the effects of Animosity. e.g. The player decides that the Boss will hit a misbehaving Henchman with a S2 slap. If the slap fails to Knock Down, Stun or Out of Action the Henchman, then he adds +2 to the Animosity Effect roll.
Black Orc Big’Un Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal), 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal), 0-1 Troll, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Cave Squigs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute Lists; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength, plus Special Skills from the Orc Skill list (see Mark Havener’s Orc Warband).

Savage Orc Special Rules: Wild Animosity: At the start of each of your turns, if the Savage Orc isn’t in combat, roll 1D6; 1 Squabble: The squabbling model may not move or shoot this turn. 2-5 Uggg: The model behaves ‘normally’. 6 Waaaagh! The model immediately makes a full move towards the nearest enemy model, charging it if possible. In its subsequent movement phase, if it is in charge range of an enemy model, it must charge. These charges ignore fear and any other psychology that would prevent the savage orc from charging.
Fear fire – Savage Orcs fear any model with flaming attacks, carrying a lit item (lantern, torch, brazier), or any flame item. Likewise, any caster that performs a fiery spell within line of sight of a member of a Savage orc, or is maintaining a fire based spell (ex. Flaming Sword spell) causes fear for the entire game.
Primitive – Savage Orcs shun any type of advanced weapons, and may never use them at any time. They may never take Weapons Master and Weapons Expert skills. Likewise, the Savage Orc cannot use the following miscellaneous items: Halfling cookbook (they can’t read, nor cook), Mordheim Map (they can’t read), Tome of magic (ditto), Lantern (they don’t know the secret of fire).
Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Savage), 0+ Goblin Warriors (Forest), 0-1 Troll, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Cave Squigs.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute Lists; Missile: Bows and Short Range Lists; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Tattoos and Shields

Orc Shaman Special Rules: Wizard. Starts with 1 Spell from the Waagh Magic list. You may only have One Spellcaster in a Dog of War warband.
Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal or Savage), 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal or Forest), 0-1 Troll, 0+ Familiars, 0-3 Snotling Mobs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser List (Reminder: Can’t wear armor and cast spells without “Warrior Wizard” skill)
Skills: Strength, plus Special Skills from the Orc Skill list (see Mark Havener’s Orc Warband). May learn additional Orc Spells as skill choice.

Goblin Shaman Special Rules: Wizard. Starts with 1 Spell from the Waagh Magic list, or the Forest Goblin Spell list (choose upon hiring). You may only have One Spellcaster in a Dog of War warband.
Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses.
Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal or Savage), 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal or Forest), 0-1 Troll, 0+ Familiars, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Cave Squigs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment List; Missile: Short Range List; Armor: Lesser List
Special Skills: Combat and Speed.

Forest Goblin Gigantic Spider Rider Special Rules: Starts with the Skill ‘Ride Gigantic Spider’ at Set-up.
Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons aren’t built for such tiny hands! Spider Mount: If your warband includes a gargantuan spider, your Forest Goblin Spider Rider may ride it. It still counts as a Special Choice AND a Big Guy.
Fear fire – All warband members fear any model with flaming attacks, carrying a lit item (lantern, torch, brazier), or any flame item. Likewise, any caster that performs a fiery spell within line of sight of a member of a Forest Goblin, or is maintaining a fire based spell (ex. Flaming Sword spell) causes fear for the entire game.
Primitive – Forest Goblins shun any type of advanced weapons, and may never use them at any time. They may never take Weapons Master and Weapons Expert skills. Likweise, the warband members cannot use the following miscellaneous items: Halfling cookbook (they can’t read, nor cook), Mordheim Map (they can’t read), Tome of magic (ditto), Lantern (they don’t know the secret of fire).
Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz, 0+ Goblin Warriors, 0-1 Troll, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Cave Squigs. 0-1 Gigantic Spider
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Lesser Armor
Skills: Speed, Riding plus choose 1: Shooting or Combat.

Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal or Savage), 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal or Forest), 0-1 Troll, 0+ Familiars, 0-3 Snotling Mobs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser List (Reminder: Can’t wear armor and cast spells without “Warrior Wizard” skill)
Skills: Strength, plus Special Skills from the Orc Skill list (see Mark Havener’s Orc Warband). May learn additional Orc Spells as skill choice.

Hobgoblin Great Gits Special Rules: Slaver: all Slaves and Goblin henchmen within 6” may test off of the Hobgoblin’s Leadership. Cowardly: Hobgoblins are not renowned for their courage, and are used to running away from danger. Whenever a Hobgoblin makes a Leadership test for Voluntarily Escaping from Combat, he 3D6 dice and chooses the two lowest dice. However, whenever a Hobgoblin is forced to take an All Alone test (or any other Involuntary test to leave combat), he rolls 3D6 and must pick the two HIGHEST dice.
Hobgoblin Great Gits Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal), 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal), 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment List; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Steel Whip, Weeping Blades, Bow
Skills: Combat, Shooting, and Speed. May also learn the “Imperial Assassin” Skills, “Backstabber” & “Hide in Shadow”, from the Imperial Assassin Hired Sword.

Hobgoblin Rider Special Rules: Starts with the skill ‘Ride Giant Wolf’. Cowardly: Hobgoblins are not renowned for their courage, and are used to running away from danger. Whenever a Hobgoblin makes a Leadership test for Voluntarily Escaping from Combat, he 3D6 dice and chooses the two lowest dice. However, whenever a Hobgoblin is forced to take an All Alone test (or any other Involuntary test to leave combat), he rolls 3D6 and must pick the two HIGHEST dice.
Hobgoblin Rider Special Troops: 0-5 Orc Boyz (Normal), 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors (Normal), 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-3 Snotling Mobs, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment List; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed, and Riding.

DWARF CHAMPIONS
Dwarf Thane 3 5 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 50 8 Good
Dwarf Troll Slayer 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 50 8 Good
Slayer Pirate 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 50 8 Neut
Dwarf Engineer 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 50 10 Good
0-1 Dwarf Runesmith* 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 60 12 Good
Chaos Dwarf 3 5 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 50 8 Evil
0-1 Chaos Dwarf Sorceror* 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9 60 12 Evil
0-1 Chaos Dwarf Bull/Boar Centaur# 8 4 3 4 4 1 3 2 9 100 10 Evil
Norse Dwarf 3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 8 45 8 Neut
*Reminder: May only hire 1 Caster per warband.
# The Chaos Dwarf Centaur is Restricted. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. (This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are restricted.)

All Dwarfs have the following rules: Hard to Kill, Hard Head, No Move Penalty for Armor.

Dwarf Ranger Special Rules: Hates Orcs & Goblins
Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Dwarf Beardlings, 0-5 Slayer Pirates, 0-5 Stubbles, 0-5 Dwarf Drunks
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow and Blackpowder List; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband).

Troll Slayer Special Rules: Immune to Psychology, Never wear armor, may never use non-thrown missiles.
Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Dwarf Beardlings, 0-5 Stubbles, 0-5 Slayer Pirates, 0-5 Dwarf Drunks
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute ; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Dwarf Axes and Gromril Weapons (only x3 at start-up only). Tattoos (see equipment list.)
Skills: Combat and Strength. It may also learn Slayer Skills from the Styrofoam King Slayer Warband (posted in the Equipment page for convenience), OR Special Dwarf skills from the Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband; choose which upon purchase.

Slayer Pirate Special Rules: Immune to Psychology, Never wear armor. May never use missile weapons that aren’t thrown or blackpowder weapons.
Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Beardlings, 0-5 Stubbles, 0-5 Slayer Pirates, 0-5 Human Sea dogs, 0-5 Dwarf Drunks
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Belaying Pin, Pistol, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg, Tattoos.
Skills: Combat and Strength, and 1 Sartosa Pirate Skill. It may also learn Slayer Pirate Skills from the Styrofoam King Slayer Pirate Warband (reposted in the Equipment Document for convenience).

Dwarf Engineer Special Rules: Hates Orcs & Goblins, Choose upon purchase; you may add +6” to the max range of all handguns and +3 to all pistols OR you may ignore all Blackpowder misfires on a successful D6 roll of 4+. The chosen bonus only applies in battles in which the Engineer takes the field.
Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Dwarf Beardlings, 0-5 Slayer Pirates, 0-5 Golems
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Blackpowder List. Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Shooting, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband).

Dwarf Runesmith Special Rules: Hates Orcs & Goblins, Runecaster: may not have a Runescaster and a prayer/spellcaster in the same warband, or two Runesmiths. Inscribe Runes: A Runesmith knows one minor rune (see Nemesis Crown Dwarf Ranger warband; reprinted at bottom of page for convience.) determined randomly when the warband is first created. He may inscribe the rune on an item carried by one of the warriors of his warband, and (if successful, see below) the item will gain a bonus from the rune for that game.
Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Dwarf Beardlings, 0-5 Stubbles, 0-5 Golems
Skills: Combat, Academic, Strength, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband). Also, When a Runesmith advances and rolls a skill on the Hero Advance table, he may choose to learn a new rune instead of learning a skill (exactly like a spellcaster advancing and learning a new spell).

Chaos Dwarf Special Rules: None
Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Orc Boyz, 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List.
Additional Equipment: Steel Whip, Pistol, Blunderbuss
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband).
Special Skill: Demon Soul. Gains the Possessed mutation of the same name. May not learn any other mutations.

Chaos Dwarf Sorceror Special Rules: Wizard, from the Chaos Rituals spell list. You may only have 1 Spell/prayercaster per warband.
Chaos Dwarf Sorceror Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Orc Boyz, 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors, 0+ Familiars, 0-5 Golems
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List (Reminder: can’t wear armor and cast without “Warrior Wizard” skill.)
Additional Equipment: Steel Whip, Pistol.
Skills: Combat, Academic, Strength, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband).
Special Skill: Demon Soul.

Chaos Dwarf Bull/Boar Centaur Special Rules: Chaos Dwarf.
Chaos Dwarf Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Orc Boyz, 0+ Hobgoblin Gits, 0+ Goblin Warriors, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List.
Additional Equipment: Pistol
Skills: Combat, Strength, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband).
Special Skill: Demon Soul.

Norse Dwarf Special Rules: Drunken: Norse Dwarves are inclined to drink vast quantities of noxious beer and looted wine and spirits before battle, working themselves up into a drunken frenzy. Roll 1D6 at the start of each turn. On a roll of 1, they must test for stupidity that turn. On a roll of 2-5 nothing happens and on the roll of a 6 they become subject to frenzy for that turn. Whilst subject to both stupidity and frenzy they are immune to all other forms of psychology.
Norse Dwarf Special Troops; 0-5 Dwarf Warriors, 0-5 Dwarf Beardlings, 0-5 Human Fanatics, 0+ Human Marauders, 0-5 Dwarf Drunks.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment and Brute Lists; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Crossbow, Throwing Axe.
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength, and Special Dwarf skills (see Dwarf Treasure Hunter warband). May also learn ONE Special Skill from the Norse Warband.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:42

ELF CHAMPIONS
High Elf Ranger 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 40 8 Good
Wood Elf Ranger 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 40 8 Good
Dark Elf Champion 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 40 8 Evil
High/ Wood Elf Rider 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 45 10 Good
Dark Elf Rider 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 45 10 Evil
High Elf Swordmaster 5 5 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 50 10 Good
High Elf White Lion 5 4 4 4 3 1 6 1 8 50 10 Good
Wood Elf Wardancer 5 5 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 45 8 Good
Witch Elf 5 5 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 60 10 Evil
Wood Elf Beastmaster 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 45 8 Good
Dark Elf Beastmaster 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 45 8 Evil
0-1* High Elf Mage 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 55 12 Good
0-1* Wood Elf Mage 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 55 12 Good
0-1* Dark Elf Sorceress 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 55 12 Evil
DE Assassin 5 5 4 3 3 1 6 1 8 50 10 Evil
Sea Elf Fighter 5 4 4 3 3 1 6 1 7 40 8 Neutral
*Reminder: Cannot hire more than 1 Caster in any warband.
All Elves have the following bonus: Excellent Sight: Elves can spot Hidden enemies from twice as far away than normal warriors. (ie twice their Initiative value in inches).

High Elf Ranger Special Rules: None
Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Elf Guards
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband.

Wood Elf Ranger Special Rules: No penalty for moving through wooded terrain.
Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-1 Treekin
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Lesser Armor
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband.

Dark Elf Champion Special Rules: Hates High Elves.
Dark Elf Champion Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Elf Guards, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow; Armor: Greater Armor
Additional Equipment: Steel Whips
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Lustria Dark Elf Warband.

High/Wood Elf Rider Special Rules: Starts with the skill ‘Ride Elven Steed’. Origin: when hired, choose which region the Elf the belongs to: High Elf or Wood Elf.
Wood Elf Special Rules: No penalty for moving through wooded terrain.
High/Wood Elf Rider Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Fast Animals
High Elf Rider Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor
Wood Elf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Lesser Armor
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed, Riding. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband

Dark Elf Rider Special Rules: Starts with the skill ‘Ride Elven Steed’ or ‘Ride Cold One Steed’. Hates High Elves. The mount is purchasable at start-up for this hero.
Dark Elf Rider Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow List; Armor: Greater Armor
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed, Riding. He may also learn any Special skills from the Dark Elf Warband.

White Lion Special Rules: None
Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Elf Guards, 0-5 Heavy Animals
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband.

Swordmaster Special Rules: May never use missile weapons. Starts with skill ‘Strongman’.
Swordmaster Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Elf Guards
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor
Additional Equipment: Swordsmaster Blade (see Equipment section for rules).
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband. May not learn ‘Resilient’.

Wardancer Special Rules: May never use missile weapons or wear armor. Immune to Psychology. Starts with ‘Fey Quickness’ Ability. No penalty for moving through wooded terrain.
Swordmaster Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-1 Treekin
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Swordsmaster Blade & Tattoos (see Equipment section for rules on both).
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed. He may also learn the Special skills “Fey Quickness” and ‘Fury of Khaine’ from the Dark Elf Warband list. May not learn ‘Resilient’.

Witch Elf Champion Special Rules: Hates High Elves. May never use missile weapons. The Witch Elf starts each game Frenzied.
Dark Elf Champion Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Weeping Blades, Dark Elf Blades.
Skills: Combat & Speed. She may also learn any Special skills from the Lustria Dark Elf Warband.

Wood Elf Beastmaster Special Rules: Tamer: All friendly animals within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership. No penalty for moving through wooded terrain.
Beastmaster Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Large Animal, 0-1 Treekin.
Skills: Combat and Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1)

Dark Elf Beastmaster Special Rules: Hates High Elves. Tamer: All friendly animals (and slaves) within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership.
Dark Elf Beastmaster Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Human Slaves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Large Animal, 0-5 Cold One Hounds
Additional Equipment: Steel Whip
Skills: Combat and Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Lustria Dark Elf Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1)

High Elf Mage Special Rules: Wizard. Upon purchase, choose ONE of the following spell lists; Shadow Warrior Magic (Shadow Warrior Warband), Spells of the Lothern Sea (Lothern Sea Patrol) or the Spells of the Djed’hi (Elf Mage HS). You may only have 1 Spell/prayercaster per warband.
Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Elf Guards, 0+ Familiars, 0-5 Golems
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor (Reminder: Can’t wear armor and cast spells without “Warrior Wizard” skill)
Skills: Academic and Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband.

Wood Elf Mage Special Rules: Wizard. Upon purchase, choose ONE of the following spell lists; Shadow Warrior Magic (Shadow Warrior Warband), Prayers of Taal (Ostlanders Warband… treat as Spells, not Prayers), or the Spells of the Djed’hi (Elf Mage HS). You may only have 1 Spell/prayercaster per warband. No penalty for moving through wooded terrain.
Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0+ Familiars, 0-1 Treekin
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Lesser Armor
Skills: Academic and Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Shadow Warband.

Dark Elf Sorceress Special Rules: Wizard. Learns 1 Spell from the Dark Elf Magics (Lustrian Dark Elf warband). You may only have 1 Spell/prayercaster per warband.
Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Human Slaves, 0+ Familiars
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Greater Armor (Reminder: Can’t wear armor and cast spells without “Warrior Wizard” skill)
Additional Equipment: Dark Elf Blades & Steel Whip.
Skills: Academic and Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Dark Elf Warband.

Dark Elf Assassin Special Rules: Infiltrate, Hates High Elves.
Dark Elf Champion Special Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Crazed Elves, 0-5 Human Slaves
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard List, Missile: Crossbow & Short Range List, Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Weeping Blades
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Lustria Dark Elf Warband, or the skill, “Perfect Killer”: “All attacks made by the assassin, whether in shooting or close combat, have an extra -1save modifier to represent his skill in striking at unarmored spots.”

Sea Elf Fighter Special Rules: Outlaw – The Sea Elf counts as an Outlaw / Pirate.
Troops: 0-5 Elf Warriors, 0-5 Elf Rangers, 0-5 Elf Novices, 0-5 Human Sea Dogs, 0-5 Human Drunks
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow & Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. He may also learn any Special skills from the Pirate Warband, and 1 Skill from the Sartosa Pirate Skill List.

LIZARDMEN CHAMPIONS
0-1 Skink Priest* 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 7 30 8 Good
Skink Beastmaster 6 3 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 30 8 Good
Skink Chameleon 6 2 4 3 2 1 4 1 6 40 8 Good
Skink Great Crest 6 3 3 4 2 1 4 1 6 35 8 Good
0-1 Saurus Temple Guard# 4 4 0 4 4 1 2 1+1 8 60 11 Good
0-1 Zoat# 7 4 0 3 4 1 2 1+1 8 75 15 Neutral
Fimir 5 4 0 3 4 1 3 1+1 7 55 11 Evil
Kroak Beastmaster 6 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 5 30 8 Evil
Kroak Rider 6 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 5 35 8 Evil
0-1 Kroak Shaman* 6 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 6 30 8 Evil
*Reminder: You may not have more than one caster in the warband at a time.
# Zoats and Temple Guards are Restricted. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. (This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are both labeled Restricted.)

Skink Priest Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+. Wizard; you may only have 1 Spell/prayer caster each warband. May learn from the Lizardman Magic spell list (see Lustria Lizardman Warband.)
Skink Priest Special Troops: 0+ Skinks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0+ Small Animals.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Shields
Skills: Academic & Speed. It may also learn Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband.

Skink Beastmaster Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+. Tamer: All friendly animals within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership.
Skink Beastmaster Special Troops: 0+ Skinks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0-1 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-1 Large Animal
Additional Equipment: Shield, Leather Whip
Skills: Shooting & Speed, and Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1).

Skink Great Crest Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+. Starts with ‘Ride Cold One Steed’.
Skink Great Crest Special Troops: 0+ Skinks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds.
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Shields, Helmet. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed, and Riding. It may also learn Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband.

Skink Chameleon Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+. The Chameleon starts with the Skink skills ‘Infiltration’ and ‘Great Hunter.”
Skink Chameleon Special Troops: 0+ Skinks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0+ Small Animals.
Additional Equipment: Shields.
Skills: Shooting & Speed. It may also learn Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband

Saurus Totem Warrior Special Rules: Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 5+. Bite attack: Saurus have a powerful bite attack, this bite attack uses the Saurus’ own Strength to wound and receive no penalty for not using a weapon. The Bite attack always strikes last, regardless of who charged or which weapon is used. The Bite even attacks after Double-Handed Weapons.
Saurus Special Troops: 0+ Skinks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Shields, Helmet. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Skills: Combat & Strength. It may also learn Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband.

Zoat Warrior Special Rules: Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 5+.
Stomp attack: Zoats have a powerful stomp attack, that uses the Zoat’s own Strength to wound and receive no penalty for not using a weapon.
Same max stats as Saurus, except Movement 7. 40mm base.
Zoat Special Troops: 0+ Skinks, 0+ Kroaks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Shields.
Skills: Combat & Strength. It may also learn Special Saurus skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband.

Fimir Warrior Special Rules: Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 5+. Mace Tail: Fimirs have a powerful mace-like tails, that make a ‘Whipcrack’ attack before combat. Whenever charging or being charged, the Tail makes an attack using the Fimir’s own Strength to wound and receive no penalty for not using a weapon. The Whipcrack attack strikes first, like a steel whip. This extra attack only applies to the first round of each combat.
Same max stats as Saurus, except Movement 5.
Zoat Special Troops: 0+ Kroaks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-1 Kroxigor
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Shields, Helmet..
Skills: Combat & Strength.

Editor’s Note: A word on Kroaks
Kroaks, I know, do NOT exist in the Warhammer World. However, if you want to include an Evil alternative to Lizardmen, you are certainly able to, to give them an exotic, twisted, cold-blooded feeling. Of course, they’re also a great excuse for players to pull out their oooold Slann models, the little frog-warrior kind, and trot them out again. If you don’t, Skinks with a dark color scheme work great. Don’t think too hard, and remember: it’s all for fun. They use a 20mm base.
Same max stats as Skinks, except max Toughness 4 and max Leadership 7. They do not have Scaly Skin armor. 20mm slotta base.

Kroak Beastmaster Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+. Tamer: All friendly animals within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership. Same max stats as Skinks, except max Toughness 4 and Leadership 7.
Kroak Beastmaster Special Troops: 0+ Kroaks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-1 Large Animal.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Lesser
Additional Equipment: Cat of Nine Tails
Skills: Shooting & Speed, and Skink Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1).

Kroak Rider Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Starts with ‘Ride Cold One Steed’ skill.
Same max stats as Skinks, except max Toughness 4 and Leadership 7. 20mm slotta base.
Kroak Shaman Troops: 0+ Kroaks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-1 Kroxigor.
Additional Equipment: Halberd
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed, & Riding. It may also learn Special Skink skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband.

Kroak Shaman Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Wizard; you may only have 1 Spell/prayer caster each warband. May learn from the Lizardman Magic spell list (see Lustria Lizardman Warband) OR the Lustria Dark Elf Magic List (choose one upon purchase).
Same max stats as Skinks, except max Toughness 4 and Leadership 7. 20mm slotta base.
Kroak Shaman Troops: 0+ Kroaks, 0-4 Saurus Braves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-1 Kroxigor.
Skills: Combat & Speed. It may also learn Special Skink skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband.

BEASTMEN CHAMPIONS
Bestigor 5 4 3 4 4 1 3 1 7 45 8 Evil
Beastman Beastmaster 5 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 7 45 8 Evil
0-1 Beastman Shaman* 5 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 6 45 11 Evil
0-1 Centigor# 8 4 3 4 4 1 3 1(2) 7 80 11 Evil
Beastman Mutant 5 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 7 40+ 8 Evil
# Centigors are Restricted. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. (This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are both labeled Restricted.)

Bestigor Special Troops: 0+ Beastmen Ungors, 0-5 Beastmen Gors, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Minotaur
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Throwing Knives
Skills: Combat & Strength. Also may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband.

Beastman Beastmaster Special Rules: Tamer: All friendly animals (and slaves) within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership.
Beastmaster Special Troops: 0+ Beastmen Ungors, 0-5 Beastmen Gors, 0-5 Human Slaves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Minotaur, 0-1 Large Animal.
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Throwing Knives, Steel Whip
Skills: Combat & Strength. Also may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1)

Beastman Shaman Special Rules: Wizard, may have only 1 Spellcaster per warband. Spell Lists (Choose 1 Upon Purchase): Chaos Rituals, Onogal Rituals (Chaos Maruaders), Shoornal Rituals (Chaos Maruaders), Tchar Rituals (Chaos Maruaders).
Beastman Shaman Special Troops: 0+ Beastmen Ungors, 0-5 Beastmen Gors, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Minotaur, 0-1 Spawn
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor (Reminder: Can’t Cast & Wear Armor)
Skills: Combat & Speed. Also may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband.

Centigor Special Rules: Roll 1D6 each turn. On a 1, treat him as Stupid. On a 6, treat him as Frenzied.
Centigor Special Troops: 0+ Beastmen Ungors, 0-5 Beastmen Gors, 0-5 Heavy Animals.
Skills: Combat & Strength. Also may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband.

Beastman Mutant Special Rules: Must start with one or more Mutations, purchased from any ONE Mutations list (Possessed, Carnival of Chaos, etc). Each mutation past the first mutation costs double.
Beastman Mutant Special Troops: 0+ Beastmen Ungors, 0-5 Beastmen Gors, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Minotaur, 0-1 Spawn
Skills: Combat & Speed. Also may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband.

SKAVEN CHAMPIONS
Fangleader 5 4 3 4 3 1 5 1 6 35 8 Evil
Gutter Runner 6 4 3 3 3 1 5 1 6 35 8 Evil
0-1 Assassin# 6 4 3 4 3 1 5 1 6 45 12 Evil
Plague Monk 5 4 3 3 4 1 5 1 6 45 8 Evil
Skyre Warp Engineer 5 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 6 45 10 Evil
0-1 Skaven Sorceror* 5 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 6 45 8 Evil
Skaven Packmaster 5 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 7 35 8 Evil
Skaven Mutant 5 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 6 25+ 8 Evil
# Skaven Assassins are Restricted. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. (This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are both labeled Restricted.)

Storm Vermin Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0-5 Stormvermin, 0+ Small Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0+ Skaven Slaves, 0-5 Skaven Monks.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Greater Armor
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed. May also choose skills from the Skaven Eshin warband.

Gutter Runner Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0-5 Stormvermin, 0+ Small Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0+ Skaven Slaves.
Additional Equipment: Fighting Claws, Weeping Blades
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Speed. May also choose skills from the Skaven Eshin warband.

Assassin Special Rules: Perfect Killer; -1 Armor Save in combat and shooting.
Assassin Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warrior, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Stormvermin, 0-1 Rat Ogre.
Skills: Combat, plus choose three: Academic, Shoot, Strength, or Speed. May also choose skills from the Skaven Eshin warband.

Plague Monk Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0+ Small Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0+ Skaven Slaves, 0-5 Skaven Monks.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor
Additional Equipment: Sling, Disease Dagger, Censer (see Pestilans Warband).
Skills: Combat, plus choose three: Academic, Shoot, Strength, or Speed. May also choose skills from the Skaven Pestilan warband.

Skyre Warp Engineer Special Rules: All pistols (including Warplock) have +3” range added to their maximum ranger, while handguns have +6”.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Blackpowder; Armor: Greater Armor
Additional Equipment: Warp Blades, Poison Globes, Gas Masks, Insulation Robes, and use Warpstone Counters, based on the Relics of the Crusade Clan Skyre items.
Engineer Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0+ Small Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0+ Familiars, 0-5 Golems, 0+ Skaven Slaves.
Skills: Shooting, Academic & Speed.

Skaven Sorceror Special Rules: Wizard; Starts knowing one spell (see Clan List for details). May only have 1 spellcaster per warband.
Clan: Upon hiring, you must choose a Clan for the Sorceror; Eshin, Skyre, or Pestilans.
Eshin: Learns spells from the Horned Rat List. May use Weeping Blades & Fighting Claws, and may learn skills from the Clan Eshin (Default Skaven) Warband. May hire 0-5 Stormvermin as Special Troops.
Skyre: Learns spells from the Horned Rat List, or the Chain Lightning Spell. May use and purchase Warp Blades, Poison Globes, Gas Masks, Insulation Robes, and use Warpstone Counters (Relics of the Crusade). May hire 0+ Skaven Slaves as special troops.
Pestilans: Learns spells from the Horned Rat List OR the Touch of Onogal List (Chaos Marauders)- Choose which list upon purchase. May also use Disease Daggers and may learn Special Skills from the Pestilan Warband (See Pestilan Warband for details). May hire 0-5 Skaven Monks as Special Troops.
Sorceror Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0+ Small Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0+ Familiars, 0-5 Golems, 0-1 Spawn
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Lesser Armor (Reminder: May not wear armor and cast spells).
Skills: Shooting, Academic & Speed.

Skaven Packmaster Special Rules: Tamer; All friendly animals, slaves, and Rat Ogres within 6” may use the Packmaster’s Leadership.
Skaven Packmaster Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0-5 Human Slaves, 0+ Skaven Slaves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0-1 Large Animal
Additional Equipment: Steel Whip
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed. May also choose skills from the Skaven Eshin warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1)

Skaven Mutant Special Rules: Must start with one or more Mutations, purchased from any ONE Mutations list (Possessed, Carnival of Chaos, etc). Each mutation past the first mutation costs double.
Skaven Mutant Special Troops: 0+ Skaven Warriors, 0+ Small Animals, 0-1 Rat Ogre, 0-1 Spawn, 0-5 Stormvermin, 0-5 Skaven Monks.
Skills: Combat & Speed. May also choose skills from the Skaven Eshin warband. If the mutations are bought from the Carnival of Chaos warband, he instead learns skills from the Skaven Pestilan warband.

UNDEAD CHAMPIONS
0-1 Vampire Thrall# 5 4 3 4 4 1 5 1 7 65 15 Evil
0-1 Vampire Knight# 5 3 3 4 4 1 5 1 7 65 15 Evil
0-1 Dhampir# 5 3 3 4 4 1 5 1 8 65 12 Good
Tomb Guardian 4 3 2 4 3 1 3 1 7 40 8 Evil
0-1 Mummy Prince# 4 4 3 4 5 1 3 1 8 80 15 Evil
0-1 Liche* 4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 7 55 12 Evil
Ghost Pirate 4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 40 8 Evil
Note: For Human Necromancers, see ‘Human Spellcasters.’

# Vampires, Dhampirs and Mummies are Restricted. You may not have more than one Champion with the Restricted tag in a single Dogs of War band. (This means you may not have two of the same champion, nor have two different warriors that are both labeled Restricted.)

Undead Special Rules: “Undead” means Causes Fear, No Pain, Immune to Poison, and Immune to Psychology. They are also susceptible to blessed items, like Sigmarite Hammers.

Vampire Thrall Special Rules: Undead. Uses Vampire Max stats.
Vampire Thrall Special Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0-5 Dire Wolves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Ghouls
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed.

Vampire Knight Special Rules: Undead. Uses Vampire Max stats. Starts with the skill ‘Ride Nightmare’.
Vampire Thrall Special Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0-5 Dire Wolves, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Ghouls
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Strength, Speed, & Riding.

Dhampir Special Rules: Immune to being Stunned. Does not suffer Fear caused by Vampires, and does not count as Undead for spells and items. Uses Vampire Max stats.
Dhampir Special Troops: 0-5 Human Zealots, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Heavy Animals, 0-5 Human Fanatics
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, plus choose 2: Academic, Strength, or Speed.

Tomb Guardian Special Rules: Undead, Cannot Run.
Tomb Guardian Special Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0-5 Dire Wolves, 0-5 Ghouls, 0-1 Abomination.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, Shooting, Strength.

Mummy Prince Special Rules: Undead, Cannot Run. All fire injuries deal double wounds.
Mummy Prince Special Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Dire Wolves, 0-5 Golems, 0-5 Ghouls.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat and Strength.

Liche Special Rules: Undead. May not Run. Wizard. May only have one caster per warband. Spell Lists (Choose 1 Upon Purchase): Necromancy, Mortuary Cult Scroll (Tomb Guardian), Scrolls of Nagash (Necrach warband), Songs of Sorrow (Ghost Pirates).
Liche Special Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0-5 Dire Wolves, 0-5 Golems, 0-5 Ghouls, 0-1 Abomination.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor List (Reminder: Can’t cast spells and wear armor.)
Skills: Combat, Academic.

Ghost Pirate Special Rules: Undead (but does NOT have No Pain.) Ethereal: Ghost have the ability ‘Ethereal’, which gives a 4+ unmodifiable save against all attacks. It may not be used with Dodge or Step Aside, and has no affect against magical attacks (Spells, Prayers, Artifacts, Gromril, Ithilmar, & Silver Bullets.) Also, the model may take a leadership test in the movement phase: If successful, they may through any terrain piece and/or on top of water. If the model starts his next turn in the middle of a terrain piece or on top of water, they must take another Leadership test in the movement phase: if the test fails, the model is instantly taken out of action. However, after warband formation, all items cost double to purchase for Ethereal models. If the crew finds any items, roll a D6: on 5+ they can be used by both Ethereal and Non- Ethereal models. On 1-4, it can only be used by Non-Ethereal models.
Ghost Pirate Special Troops: 0+ Zombies, 0+ Skeletons, 0-5 Ghouls, 0-5 Human Sea Dogs
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Skills: Combat, plus choose 2: Shooting, Strength, or Speed. May also learn Pirate Skills from the Pirate Warband, and may learn 1 Sartosa Pirate Skill from the Sartosa Campaign Pirate Skill Chart.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:43

SUPPORT HEROES – May choose 0-2 Support Heroes. Unlike Champions, they do not change your troop selection.
Human Youngblood 4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6 15 0 Neut
Human Cabin Boy 4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6 15 0 Neut
Human Acolyte 4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6 15 0 Neut
Human Scholar 4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6 25 0 Neut
Dwarf Youngblood 3 3 2 3 4 1 2 1 8 25 0 G/N/E
Dwarf Slayer Stubble 3 3 2 3 4 1 2 1 8 25 0 Good
Elf Novice 5 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 25 0 G/N/E
Orc Young’Un 4 2 2 3 4 1 2 1 6 20 0 Evil
Skaven Night Runners 6 2 3 3 3 1 4 1 4 20 0 Evil
Skaven Initiate 5 2 3 3 3 1 4 1 4 15 0 Evil
Halfling Scout 4 2 4 2 2 1 5 1 8 20 0 Good
Pygmy Hunter 4 3 3 2* 2 1 4 1 7 20 0 Neut
Skink Scout 6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6 25 0 Good
Gnoblar Scout 4 2 3 2 3 1 3 1 5 10 0 Neut
Goblin Scout 4 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 5 15 0 Evil
Goblin Tinker 4 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 5 15 0 Evil
Goblin Rider 4 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 5 20 0 Evil
Beastman Ungor Scout 5 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 6 25 0 Evil
Hobgoblin Scout 4 3 3 3 3 1 2 1 6 20 0 Evil
Kroak Scout 6 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 5 25 0 Evil
Undead Acolyte 4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6 15 0 Evil

Human Youngblood
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow, Bow & Blackpowder List; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Combat, plus choose 1: Shooting, Strength or Speed.

Human Cabin Boy
Additional Equipment: Rapier, Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Skills: Combat, plus choose 1: Shooting, Strength or Speed. May also learn Pirate Skills from the Pirate Warband, and one Sartosa Pirate Skill (see list at bottom for convenience).

Human Acolyte
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Skills: Academic, plus choose 1: Combat or Speed.

Human Scholar Special Rules: May start with one of the following special abilities
Cartography: The Scholar keeps a detailed map of where you have been. You may add or deduct 1 from a D6 when exploring.
Physiology: After all serious injuries have been resolved you may select a hero to re-roll his result
Poetry: The Scholar writes grand poems that increase the reputation of the warband throughout the land and inspires them to great deeds Your leader adds +1 to his Leadership for his first leadership test in a scenario if your warband won the last battle they fought Also, for one turn during a scenario the poet grants any friendly model within 6” +1 WS and +1 A.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Skills: Academic, plus choose 1: Combat, or Speed

Dwarf Youngblood: Special Rules: Dwarf (Ignores Armor Penalty, Hard Head, Hard to Kill).
When purchased, Choose a Clan: Normal Dwarf is of Good Alliance and Hate Orcs and Goblins. Norse are Neutral. Chaos Dwarves are Evil.
Dwarf (Good) Special Rules: Hates Orcs and Goblins
Dwarf (Good) Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow & Blackpowder; Armor: Greater Armor List
Norse Dwarf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Norse Dwarf Equipment: Throwing Axes
Chaos Dwarf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: Greater Armor List
Chaos Dwarf Equipment: Blunderbuss
Skills: Combat plus choose 1: Shooting or Strength.

Dwarf Stubble Special Rules: Dwarf (Ignores Armor Penalty, Hard Head, Hard to Kill). May never wear armor or use non-thrown, non-blackpowder missiles.
Dwarf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Tattoos (see Armor list).
Skills: Combat & Strength. May also learn Slayer skills (see list at bottom). The first Slayer skill taken must be ‘Death Wish’.

Elf Youngblood Special Rules: Excellent Sight: Elves can spot Hidden enemies from twice as far away than normal warriors. (ie twice their Initiative value in inches).
Choose Race: High Elf (Good); Wood Elf (Good); Sea Elf (Neutral); Dark Elf (Evil);
Wood Elf Special Rules: No penalty for moving through wooded terrain.
Sea Elf Special Rules: Counts as an Outlaw/Pirate.
Dark Elf Youngblood Special Rules: Hates High Elves.
High Elf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor
Wood Elf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow; Armor: Lesser Armor
Sea Elf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Bow & Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Sea Elf Additional Equipment: Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Crossbow; Armor: Greater Armor
Additional Equipment: Steel Whips
Skills: Combat, plus choose 1: Shooting, Academic, or Speed. High & Wood Elves may also learn Special Skills from the Shadow Elf warband. Sea Elf Youngbloods may also learn any Special skills from the Pirate Warband, and 1 Skill from the Sartosa Pirate Skill List. Dark Elf Youngbloods may learn skills from the Lustrian Dark Elf warband.

Orc Young’Un
Skills: Combat, plus choose 1: Shooting, Strength or Speed.

Skaven Night Runner
Skills: Combat, plus choose 1: Shooting or Speed. May also learn Special skills from the Skaven Eshin warband.

Skaven Initiate Special Rules: Clan: Upon hiring, you must choose a Clan for the Sorceror; Eshin, Skyre, or Pestilans.
Eshin: May use Weeping Blades & Fighting Claws, and may learn skills from the Clan Eshin (Default Skaven) Warband.
Skyre: May use and purchase Warp Blades, Poison Globes, Gas Masks, Insulation Robes, and use Warpstone Counters (Relics of the Crusade).
Pestilans: May also use Disease Daggers and may learn Special Skills from the Pestilan Warband (See Pestilan Warband for details).
Skills: Choose two of the following: Combat, Academic,Speed.

Halfling Scout Special Rules:
Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons are built for such tiny hands!
Forester: Suffers no penalty when moving through Wood terrain.
Skills: Speed, plus choose 1: Shooting or Combat. May also learn the skill “Infiltrate”.

Pygmy Hunter Special Rules: Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons are built for such tiny hands!
Poisoned weapons: All Hand to Hand & shooting weapons from a Pygmy count as +1 Strength against models that are not immune to poison. Blowpipes gain +2 Strength. These do not modify armor save.
Skills: Speed, plus choose 1: Shooting or Combat. It may also learn the Skaven Skill ‘Infiltrate’.
Max Stats: Same as a Halfling, except with Max WS 6 and Max BS 6.
Base: 20mm

Skink Scout Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+.
Additional Equipment: Shield
Skills: Shooting & Speed. It may also learn Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband

Gnoblar Scout Special Rules: Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons aren’t built for such tiny hands! Counts as a Greenskin.
Additional Equipment: Starts with a free Sharp Stuff (counts as a Belaying Pin.)
Skills: Speed, plus choose 1: Shooting or Combat.

Goblin Scout Special Rules Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons aren’t built for such tiny hands!
Additional Equipment: Squig Prodder. (See Da Mob warband).
Skills: Speed, plus choose 1: Shooting or Combat.

Goblin Tinker Special Rules: Boom-Stuff: While a Goblin Tinker is in your Warband, you may purchase Fire Bombs for 35gc at Rare 6, and Flashpowder for 25gc at Rare 5.
Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons are t built for such tiny hands!
Skills: Academic and Speed.

Goblin Rider Special Rules: Clan: When Purchased, choose: Wolf Rider or Spider Rider.
Small hands: May never use Long bows, Elf Bows, Handguns, Long Rifles or Blunderbusses even if they gain an advance roll that would allow them to do so. Such big weapons aren’t built for such tiny hands!
Wolf Rider Special Rules: Starts with the Skill ‘Ride Giant Wolf’.
Wolf Rider Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Lesser Armor
Wolf Rider Additional Equipment: Giant Wolf
Spider Rider Special Rules: Starts with the Skill “Ride Giant Spider”. Fear fire – Forest Goblins fear any model with flaming attacks, carrying a lit item (lantern, torch, brazier), or any flame item. Likewise, any caster that performs a fiery spell within line of sight of a member of a Forest Goblin, or is maintaining a fire based spell (ex. Flaming Sword spell) causes fear for the entire game.
Spider Rider Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: None
Spider Rider Additional Equipment: Giant Spider, Tattoos, Shields
Skills: Speed, Riding plus choose 1: Shooting or Combat.

Beastman Ungor Scout
Additional Equipment: Javelins
Skills: Combat and Speed.

Hobgoblin Scout Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor
Additional Equipment: Bow, Short Bow, Cat o’ Nine Tails
Skills: Combat, plus choose 1: Shooting or Speed.

Kroak Scout Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded. Same Max Stats as Skinks, except T4 and Ld 7.
Skills: Shooting & Speed. It may also learn Special Skink skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband
Base: 20mm.

Undead Acolyte Special Rules: Undead (Immune to Psych & Poison, No Pain, Causes Fear.) Can’t Run.
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor List
Skills: Academic.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:43

CRY HAVOC
Dogs of War Campain
Equipment Lists

Equipment: Each hero or henchman has marked on his or her list an Equipment List. These are broken into three types:

Weapon (as in, Hand to Hand Weapons)
Missile
Armor

The sub lists for each type are listed below:

Weapon: Regiment, Brute & Vanguard
Missile: Bow, Blackpowder, Crossbow, Short Range
Armor: Greater Armor, Lesser Armor

Some heroes also have listed, “Additional Equipment.” These warriors may also pick that one weapon with, but may not pick the other items on the list. For example, a Warlock with the “Additional Equipment: Bow” is allowed to take a normal bow (range 24”, S3), but NOT any other item from the Bow list.

So, for example, a Chaos Dwarf Centaur has the following Equipment:
He can access any Hand to Hand Weapon on the Vanguard list (unless it’s restricted to a specific race), and can access any armor equipment from the Greater Armor list. He does not have access to any Missile Lists, but his “Additional Equipment: Pistol” means he can purchase normal, non-dueling pistols.

HAND TO HAND COMBAT WEAPON LISTS

A - Regiment Hand-to-hand Combat Weapons
Dagger . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1st free/2 gc
Hammer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 gc
Axe . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Sword . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc
Double-handed weapon . . 15 gc
Spear . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc

B - Brutes Hand to Hand Combat Weapons
Flail . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc
Morning star . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc
Double-handed weapon . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc

C - Vanguard Hand-to-hand Combat Weapons
Dagger . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1st free/2 gc
Mace . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 gc
Hammer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 gc
Axe . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Sword . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc
Morning star . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc
Double-handed weapon . . 15 gc
Spear . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc
Halberd . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc
Lance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc
Rapier. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc (Humans Only)
Dwarf Axe. . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc (Dwarves Only)
Dark Elf Blade . . . . . . . .+20gc (Dark Elves Only)
Gromril Weapon . x3 Cost (Dwarves only, Start-Up Only)
Ithilmar Weapon . x3 Cost (High Elves only, Start-Up Only)
Swordmaster’s Blade . . .25 gc (Elves Only)

MISSILE WEAPON LISTS

G - Bow Missile Weapons
Short Bow. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Bow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc
Long bow . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc
Elf bow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .35 gc (Elves only)

I – Blackpowder Missile Weapons
Pistol . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 gc (30 for a brace)
Dueling Pistol . . . . . . . . . .30 gc (60 for brace)
Blunderbuss . . . . . . . . . . . 30 gc
Handgun . . . . . . . . . . . . . 35 gc
Warplock Pistol . . .35gc/70 brace (Skaven Only)

J – Crossbow Missile Weapons
Crossbow . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 gc
Repeater Crossbow . . . . . 40 gc (Snipers, Marksmen & Dark Elves Only)
Crossbow Pistol . . . . . . . . 35 gc (Heroes Only)

K – Short Range Missile Weapons
Short Bows. . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Slings. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 gc
Throwing Knives. . . . . . . . 15 gc
Throwing Axes. . . . . . . . 15 gc (see rules below)
Bolas . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc (Lizardman, Kroaks, Forest Goblins & Amazons Only)
Javelins. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Blowpipe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .25 gc (Forest Goblins, Skaven, Skinks, Kroaks & Pygmies only)
Warplock Pistol . . .35gc/70 brace (Skaven Only)

ARMOR LIST
L - Greater Armor
Light armor . . . . . . . . . . 20 gc
Heavy armor . . . . . . . . . . 50 gc
Toughened Leathers. . . . . 5 gc (Heroes & Pirates Only)
Shield . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Buckler . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Helmet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .10 gc
Barding. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .80 gc
Gromril Armor . . . . . . . . .75gc (Dwarves Only, Start Up Only)
Ithilmar Armor . . . . . . . .60 gc (High Elves Only, Start Up Only)
Sea Dragon Cloak . . . . 50 gc (Dark Elf Heroes Only, Start Up Only – Counts as Heavy Armor)

M - Lesser Armor
Light armor . . . . . . . . . . 20 gc
Toughened Leathers. . . . . 5 gc (Heroes & Pirates Only)
Shield . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 gc
Helmet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 gc
Elven Cloak . . . . . . . 75gc (Wood Elves Only)

PIKE
10 gold crowns
Range Strength Special rules, Close Combat As user Two-handed, Strike first
SPECIAL RULES
Two-handed: A model armed with a pike may not use a shield, buckler or additional weapon in close combat. However it gets an additional +1 armour save bonus against ranged attacks if it carries a shield.
Strike first: A warrior with a pike strikes first in the first turn of a hand-to-hand combat. For that turn he gains +1 Initiative representing the pike's long shaft that allows him to attack even before the enemy reaches him.
(Note: These are the revised Pike rules from Border Town Burning.)

THROWING AXE
15 gold crowns
Availability: Rare 5
A smaller axe specially weighted for hurling from dangerous distances.
Range: 6”; Strength: As User ;
Special Rules: Thrown Weapon, Axe Thrower
SPECIAL RULES
Thrown Weapon: Throwing axes suffer no penalty for throwing over half range, or for moving and shooting.
Axe Thrower: All heroes armed with Throwing Axes and have access to Shooting Skills may learn the following skill, Axe Thrower: “The warrior can throw a maximum of two axes in his shooting phase, both of which gain +1 Strength, and may divide his shots between any targets within range as he wishes. Note that this skill cannot be combined with the Quick Shot skill or the Knife Fighter skill.”
The skill Knife Thrower does not allow the user to throw multiple Throwing Axes.

Swordsmaster Blade – Elves Only
Range: Close Combat; Strength: As user +2; Special Rules: Two-handed, Strike last, Parry
SPECIAL RULES
Two-handed: A model armed with a double-handed weapon may not use a shield, buckler or additional weapon in close combat. If the model is equipped with a shield he will still get a +1 bonus to his armour save against shooting.
Strike last: Double-handed weapons are so heavy that the model using them always strikes last, even when charging. This is negated with the Strength skill “Strongman”.
Parry: An Elf armed with a Swordsmaster Blade may parry blows. When his opponent rolls to hit, the model armed with a sword may roll a D6. If the score is greater than the highest to hit score of his opponent, the model has parried the blow, and that attack is discarded. A model may not parry attacks made with double or more its own Strength – they are simply too powerful to be stopped.

Tattoos – 30gc – May be bought at Start-Up for 20gc
Rarity – Rare 5
Ward: A model wearing a Tattoo will receive a 6+ armor save against attacks. It’s so powerful that it cannot be reduced below 6+ by any modifiers, such as Strength or Cutting axes. If an attack ignores armor completely, the tattoos are ignored as normal.
Faith: Tattoos may not stack with any armor except for Shields. If the warrior uses any form of armor, the tattoo will cease to give any bonus at all until the armor is removed. This also prevents the models from using helmets as well as protective cloaks, such as Elven Cloaks. Lucky Charms are still allowed.
Shamanistic: Magic users may cast spells and wear tattoos at the same time.
Permanent: Once tattoos are given to a warrior, they may never be stolen or given to another warrior.

TROLL SLAYER SPECIAL SKILLS
Deathwish: The hero is completely immune to all psychology and never need to test if fighting alone. [Stubbles and Axe Hurlers Only. See ‘Stubbles’ and “Axe Hurlers” for details.]

Ferocious Charge: The Slayer may double his attacks on the turn in which he charges. He will suffer a -1 ‘to hit’ penalty on that turn. Slayers Only

Monster Slayer: In close combat, the Slayer always wounds any opponent on a roll of 4+, regardless of Toughness, unless his own Strength (after all modifiers due to weapon bonuses, etc) would mean that a lower roll than this is needed. Slayers Only.

Berserker: The Slayer may add +1 to his close combat ‘to hit’ rolls during the turn in which he charges. Slayers Only.

Deathblow – If the Hero is taken out of action in hand-to-hand, he may immediately make the remainder of his attacks before being removed, if he hasn’t made all of his attacks already this turn. He may use this skill if he is knocked down or stunned. Slayers Only.

Relentless – If the Hero charges a model but the charge fails, the Hero may still move the full distance of his move. This skill may only be used against enemies within sight or that the Slayer can detect. Slayers Only.

Axe Mastery – The Hero is well taught in the hand-to-hand arts of axemanship. He may reroll all missed attacks if he was using an axe or a dwarven axe in the hand to hand phase of the turn that he charges. May not be used with Whirling Blades. Dwarves Only.

True Grit Dwarfs are hardy individuals and this Hero is hardy even for a Dwarf! When rolling on the Injury table for this Hero, a roll of 1-3 is treated as knocked down, 4-5 as stunned, and 6 as out of action. Dwarves Only.

Thick Skull The Hero has a thick skull, even for a Dwarf. He has a 3+ save on a D6 to avoid being stunned. If the save is made, treat a stunned result as knocked down instead. Dwarves Only.

SLAYER PIRATE SPECIAL SKILLS
Death Wish: The hero is completely immune to all psychology and never need to test if fighting alone.
Gloryseeker: As long as the Pirate is engaged in combat with a Fear causing model, he gains +1 Attack in each round of combat. He only gains one attack from this skill, even if facing more than one fear causing opponents.
Ferocious Charge: The Slayer may double his attacks on the turn in which he charges. He will suffer a -1 ‘to hit’ penalty on that turn.
Leviathan Slayer: Slayer will always wound on a 5+, after applying bonuses and penalties. If he would normally need a 4+ or lower to wound, the Slayer causes a critical hit on a natural 5+. Hand to Hand Combat only.
True Grit: Dwarfs are hardy individuals and this Hero is hardy even for a Dwarf! When rolling on the Injury table for this Hero, a roll of 1-3 is treated as knocked down, 4-5 as stunned, and 6 as out of action.
Thick Skull: The Hero has a thick skull, even for a Dwarf. He has a 3+ save on a D6 to avoid being stunned. If the save is made, treat a stunned result as knocked down instead.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:44

DOG OF WAR HENCHMEN

HUMAN DEFAULT TROOPS

0+ HUMAN MERCENARIES – 25 gc each
Alliance: Neutral
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7
Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard list, Missiles: Crossbow list, Armor: Greater List
Additional Equipment: Pikes (note: we recommend the revised pikes from the Border Town Burning list. These have been reprinted in the Weapon section for convience.)
Mercenaries Special Rules: You don’t need to pick Mercenaries as one of your Special Troop Types: you may always hire Mercenaries.

0-5 PAYMASTER’S BODYGUARD – 35 gc each
Recruitment: The Bodyguard may be chosen as the Special Troop choice for your Captain. He does not need to have chosen the “Paymaster” ability.
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 8
Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard list, Missiles: Crossbow list, Armor: Greater List
Additional Equipment: Pikes
Stubborn: Whenever a Bodyguard fails a Leadership Test, he may reroll the dice, accepting the second result. He may only use this ability if the Captain is still on the game board.

0-1 OGRE BRUTE - 160 Gold Crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 2 4 4 3 3 2 7
Equipment: Weapons: Regiment & Brute list, Missiles: none, Armor: Greater List
SPECIAL RULES
Fear: Ogre-kin are large, threatening creatures that cause Fear. See the Psychology section for details.
Large: Ogre-kin are huge, lumbering creatures and therefore make tempting targets for archers. Any model may shoot at an Ogrekin, even if it is not the closest target.
Skills: An Ogre-kin who becomes a Hero as a result of The Lad’s Got Talent may choose from the Combat and Strength skills.
Slow Witted: Although Ogres are capable of earning experience and bettering themselves they are not the smartest of creatures. Ogres only gain advances at half the rate of everyone else (I.e they must accrue twice as much experience as normal to get an advance).

HUMAN SPECIALTY TROOPS

0-5 HUMAN MARKSMEN – 30 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 4 3 3 1 3 1 7
Equipment: Weapons: Regiment list, Missiles: Crossbow, Bow, and Blackpowder List; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Additional Equipment: Hochland Long Rifle, Pavise
Mercenaries Special Rules: You don’t need to pick Mercenaries as one of your Special Troop Types: you may always hire Mercenaries.

0+ HUMAN ZEALOTS – 20gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6
Equipment: Regiment List & Brute, Missile: None; Armor: Lesser List
Additional Equipment: Slings, Short Bows, Bows. They may also be equipped with Torches (even though they are not heroes.)
Special Rules:
Faithful: If you have a Caster Hero in your warband, the Zealots gain +3 Leadership, to a max of 10. If the Caster leaves the board or is not fielded, the Zealots lose the bonus for the rest of the game.

0+ HUMAN MARUADERS – 25 gc each
Alliance: Same as their Champion
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 4 2 3 3 1 3 1 7
Equipment: Regiment & Brute List; Missile: None; Armor: Greater List
Additional Equipment: Throwing Axes, Javelins
Rough Tutelage: If a Marauder becomes a Hero, he may learn Special skills from the Norse Warband list.

0-5 HUMAN FANATICS – 35 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 4 3 1 3 1 6
Equipment: Brute List; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Flaming Braziers.
Special Rules: Fanatical: They pass any Leadership test they are required to take. If promoted to hero, they do not automatically pass any Rout Tests.

0-5 HUMAN SLAVES – 15 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 3 3 1 3 1 6
Equipment: Weapons: Regiment, Missiles: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Short Bows, Shields
Special Rules: Driven: if standing within 6” of a Hero armed with a Leather Whip/Cat or a Steel Whip, they may reroll any leadership test. The second result must be accepted.
Fiesty: Whenever a Slave rolls the advance “That Lad's Got Talent”, that slave is killed instantly, and removed from your warband.

0-5 HUMAN DRUNKS – 30gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 2 3 3 1 2 1 10
Equipment: Vanguard List; Missiles: None; Armor: Greater List
Additional Equipment: Short Bow, Bow, Pistol
Special Rules: Drunk: Drunks are blasted out of their tiny minds on rotgut spirits and cheap ale. As such, they automatically pass all Leadership based tests they are required to take.
Uncouth Tutelage: A Drunk that has become a hero may learn any Special skills from the Ostlander Warband list.

0-5 HUMAN ELITES – 35 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 4 3 3 3 1 3 1 7
Equipment: Vanguard List; Missiles: None; Armor: Greater List
Additional Equipment: Short Bow, Bow, Pistol, Dueling Pistol
Special Rules: When the Specialty Group is hired, you must choose one of the following skills- all of the group members know that ONE skill. This skill may not be changed for another after creation, and any squad member purchased in the future will also start with that same skill. Choose from: Expert Swordsman, Web of Steel, Pistolier, Strongman, Unstoppable Charge, Pit Fighter, Acrobat.

0-5 HUMAN SEA DOGS – 35gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 7
Equipment: Weapons: Regiment List, Missiles: Blackpowder List; Armor: Lesser (May use Toughened Leathers)
Additional Equipment: Sea Dogs start with a free Rope and Hook. They may purchase Rapier, Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Special Rules: May reroll climbs up, down, and diving charges.
Seasoned Sailor: If a Sea Dog becomes a hero, he may learn Special Skills from the Pirate Warband, and 1 Skill from the Sartosa Pirate Skill List

0-5 HALFLING SCOUTS – 20 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 4 2 2 1 4 1 8
Equipment: Weapons: Regimental List, Missiles: Bow List; Armor: Lesser List
Halfling Scout Special Rules: Forester: Suffers no penalty when moving through Wood terrain.
Halfling Skills: If promoted, a Halfling may not learn Strength Skills. He may learn the skill “Infiltrate”.

ORC AND GOBLIN SPECIALITY TROOPS

0-5 ORC WARRIORS – 25 gc
Alliance: Evil
Clans: There are two clans of Orcs: Normal Orcs and Savage Orcs. You must choose which clan you are hiring when you first pick Orc Warriors as your Specialty. Some Heroes are only allowed to one clan or the other. (ex. An Orc Big’Un says on his Troop list that he may pick Normal or Savage, while a Black Orc Big’Un only mentions Normal Orcs.)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 4 1 2 1 7
Normal Orc Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute Lists; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Normal Orc Special Rules: Animosity: (see Da Mob Warband.) Crass Tutelage: If an Orc Warrior becomes a hero, he may learn special skills from the Orc Skill list (see Mark Havener’s Orc Warband).
Savage Orc Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute Lists; Missile: Bows; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Bolas, Javelins, Throwing Axes, Tattoos, Shields.
Savage Orc Special Rules:
Crass Tutelage: If an Orc Warrior becomes a hero, he may learn special skills from the Orc Skill list (see Mark Havener’s Orc Warband).
Wild Animosity: At the start of each of your turns, if the Savage Orc isn’t in combat, roll 1D6; 1 Squabble: The squabbling model may not move or shoot this turn. 2-5 Uggg: The model behaves ‘normally’. 6 Waaaagh! The model immediately makes a full move towards the nearest enemy model, charging it if possible. In its subsequent movement phase, if it is in charge range of an enemy model, it must charge. These charges ignore fear and any other psychology that would prevent the savage orc from charging. Fear fire – Savage Orcs fear any model with flaming attacks, carrying a lit item (lantern, torch, brazier), or any flame item. Likewise, any caster that performs a fiery spell within line of sight of a member of a Savage orc, or is maintaining a fire based spell (ex. Flaming Sword spell) causes fear for the entire game.

0+ HOBGOBLIN WARRIORS – 20 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 3 1 2 1 6
Hobgoblin Scout Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor
Additional Equipment: Bow, Short Bow, Cat o’ Nine Tails
Special Rules:
Assassin’s Tutelage: Any Hogoblin that becomes a hero may also learn the “Imperial Assassin” Skills, “Backstabber” & “Hide in Shadow”, from the Imperial Assassin Hired Sword.
Bicker: At the start of any turn, roll 1D6 for each Hobgoblin henchman that is not in combat. On a roll of 1, that henchman may do nothing this turn.
Cowardly: Hobgoblins are not renowned for their courage, and are used to running away from danger. Whenever a Hobgoblin makes a Leadership test for Voluntarily Escaping from Combat, he 3D6 dice and chooses the two lowest dice. However, whenever a Hobgoblin is forced to take an All Alone test (or any other Involuntary test to leave combat), he rolls 3D6 and must pick the two HIGHEST dice.

0+ GOBLIN WARRIORS – 15 gc
Clans: There are two clans of Goblins: Normal Goblins and Forest Goblins. You must choose which clan you are hiring when you first pick Goblin Warriors as your Specialty. Some Heroes are only allowed to one clan or the other. (ex. An Orc Big’Un says on his Troop list that he may pick Normal or Forest, while a Black Orc Big’Un only mentions Normal Orcs.)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 3 3 3 1 3 1 5
Normal & Forest Goblin Special Rules:
Insignificant: Most people don’t expect much from Goblins, and are therefore not unsettled if Goblins or Cave Squigs break or get cut down in battle. In fact, they expect as much from these weaklings! Therefore, when testing to see if your warband needs to take a Rout test, each Goblin Warrior taken out of action only counts as half a model. Therefore, a band of 5 Orcs and 10 Goblins (15 models) would only have to take a test if 4 models fell (4 Orcs or 8 Goblins, or some combination thereof ).
Knows His Place: Goblins know better than to talk out of place in front of Orcs. If you have any Orc Heroes in your warband, if a Goblin happens to roll ‘That Lad’s got talent’, he will immediately reroll the advancement until he gets a different advancement.
Normal Goblin Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Lesser Armor
Additional Equipment: Squig Prodder. (See Da Mob warband).
Normal Goblin Special rules: Animosity (see the Da Mob warband.)
Forest Goblin Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Short Range; Armor: None
Spider Rider Additional Equipment: Tattoos, Shields
Forest Goblin Special Rules:
Wild Animosity: At the start of each of your turns, if the Forest Goblin isn’t in combat, roll 1D6; 1 Squabble: The squabbling model may not move or shoot this turn. 2-5 Uggg: The model behaves ‘normally’. 6 Waaaagh! The model immediately makes a full move towards the nearest enemy model, charging it if possible. In its subsequent movement phase, if it is in charge range of an enemy model, it must charge. These charges ignore fear and any other psychology that would prevent the Forest Goblin from charging. Fear fire – Forest Goblins fear any model with flaming attacks, carrying a lit item (lantern, torch, brazier), or any flame item. Likewise, any caster that performs a fiery spell within line of sight of a member of a Forest Goblin, or is maintaining a fire based spell (ex. Flaming Sword spell) causes fear for the entire game.

0-1 Troll - 200 gold crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 1 5 4 3 1 3 4
Equipment Lists: None. Suffers no penalties for attacking without weapons.
SPECIAL RULES
Fear: Trolls are frightening monsters which cause fear.
Stupidity: A Troll is subject to the rules for stupidity.
Regeneration: Trolls have a unique physiology that allow them to regenerate wounds. Whenever an enemy successfully inflicts a wound on a Troll roll a D6, on a result of 4 or more the wound is ignored and the Troll is unhurt. Trolls may not regenerate wounds caused by fire or fire-based magic. Trolls never roll for Injury after a battle.
Dumb Monster: A Troll is far too stupid to ever learn any new skills. Trolls do not gain experience.
Always Hungry: A Troll requires an upkeep cost. This upkeep represents the copious amounts of food that must be fed to the Troll in order to keep him loyal to the warband. The warband must pay 15 gold crowns after every game in order to keep the Troll. If the warband lacks the gold to pay the upkeep, the Captain has the option of sacrificing two Henchmen to the Troll in lieu of buying food (Trolls eat nearly anything). If this fee is not paid (either in gold or in warband members) the Troll gets hungry and wanders off in search of food.
Vomit Attack: Instead of his normal attacks, a Troll can regurgitate its highly corrosive digestive juices on an unfortunate hand-to-hand combat opponent. This is a single attack that automatically hits with a Strength of 5 and ignores armour saves.

0-3 Snotling Mobs - 35 gold crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 5
Equipment Lists: Weapon: None; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: May only be armed with a single Hand Weapon from the following: Dagger, Club, Axe.
SPECIAL RULES
Mass Stupidity: Any Snotling Mob that’s within 2” of another Mob is Immune to Psychology.
Brainless: Snotlings are too dumb to gain Experience.

0-5 Cave Squigs- 15 gold crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
2D6 4 0 4 3 1 4 1 5
SPECIAL RULES
Movement: Cave Squigs do not have a set Movement characteristic but move with an ungainly bouncing stride. To represent this, when moving Squigs, roll 2D6 for the distance they move. Squigs never run and never declare charges. Instead, they are allowed to contact enemy models with their normal 2D6" movement. If this happens, they count as charging for the following round of close combat, just as if they had declared a charge.
Minderz: Each Cave Squig must always remain within 6" of a Goblin Warrior or a Beastmaster, who keeps the creature in line. If a Cave Squig finds itself without a Goblin/Beastmaster within 6" at the start of its Movement phase, it will go wild. From that point on, move the Squig 2D6" in a random direction during each of its Movement phases. If its movement takes it into contact with another model (friend or foe), it will engage the model in hand-to-hand combat as normal. The Cave Squig is out of your control until the end of the game.
Insignificant: When testing to see if your warband needs to take a Rout test, each Squig taken out of action only counts as half a model. Therefore, a band of 5 Orcs and 10 Squigs (15 models) would only have to take a test if 4 models fell (4 Orcs or 8 Goblins, or some combination thereof ).
Animals: Cave Squigs are animals of a sort and so do not gain experience.

0-1 Gigantic Spider- 200 gold crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 0 5 5 3 4 2 4
SPECIAL RULES
Fear: Gigantic Spiders cause fear as described in the Mordheim Rulebook.
Large Monster: Gigantic Spiders are large targets, and may always be shot at regardless if they are closest or not.
Poisonous: The Gigantic Spider’s maw drips with vile poisons. When it wounds an enemy and a roll is made on the injury table, 1= knocked down, 2-4= stunned, and 5-6= Out of Action.
Native: Negotiating jungle terrain is no trouble for spiders. They move through jungle without penalty.
Nonsentient: Spiders are affected by the Stupidity rules in the Mordheim rulebook. In addition, they never gain experience, as they are animals.
Climbers: Spiders may climb as normal, despite the fact that they are animals.
May Ride: A Gigantic Spider Rider hero or a Goblin Shaman (with the Ride skill) may ride the gigantic spider if you are using the optional rules for mounts. If so, the rider gains +1 armor save, and moves at the spider’s rate of 6. Shooting attacks hit the Chieftain on a die roll of 1-2, and the spider on a 3-6. In close combat, the opponent may choose which to hit. The gigantic spider no longer has to check for Stupidity if it is being ridden, as the Chieftain is directing its actions.

DWARF SPECIALTY TROOPS
DWARF SPECIAL RULES: Hard Head (ignore Concussion), Hard to Kill (Treat Injury roll of 5 as Stunned,) Ignore Movement Penalties for Armor. Hates Orc & Goblins. When learning Skills, may not learn Speed Skills. May learn Racial Skills from Dwarf Treasure Hunter Warband.

CHAOS DWARF SPECIAL RULES: Hard Head (ignore Concussion), Hard to Kill (Treat Injury roll of 5 as Stunned,) Ignore Movement Penalties for Armor. When learning Skills, may not learn Speed Skills. May learn Racial Skills from Dwarf Treasure Hunter Warband. Heroes may learn the Possessed mutation “Demon Soul” as a skill, without paying any cost. May not learn any other mutations.

NORSE DWARF SPECIAL RULES: Hard Head (ignore Concussion), Hard to Kill (Treat Injury roll of 5 as Stunned,) Ignore Movement Penalties for Armor. When learning Skills, may not learn Speed Skills. May learn Racial Skills from Dwarf Treasure Hunter Warband. May also learn ONE Special Skill from the Norse Warband.

0-5 DWARF WARRIORS – 40gc
Alliance: Same as Champion
Clan: Will always be the same Type as the Champion (ex. Special Troops from a Chaos Dwarf Champion will always be a Chaos Dwarf Warriors.)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9
Choose upon Purchase: Dwarf Warriors (G) or Chaos Dwarf (E)
Dwarf Warrior Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard list, Missiles: Crossbow List & Blackpowder List; Armor: Greater
Dwarf Warrior Special Rules: Dwarf (see above).
Chaos Dwarf Warrior Equipment List: Weapons: Vanguard list; Missiles: None; Armor: Greater Armor
Chaos Dwarf Additional Equipment: Blunderbuss
Norse Dwarf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment and Brute Lists; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Norse Dwarf Additional Equipment: Throwing Axe.
Norse Dwarf Warrior Special Rules: Norse Dwarf (see above)

0-5 DWARF BEARDLINGS – 25gc
Clan: Will always be the same Type as the Champion (ex. Special Troops from a Chaos Dwarf Champion will always be a Chaos Dwarf Warriors.)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 3 2 3 4 1 2 1 8
Beardling Equipment: Weapons: Regiment list, Missiles: Crossbow OR Blackpowder List (choose one upon purchase); Armor: Greater Armor List
Dwarf Beardlings Special Rules: Dwarf (see above).
Norse Beardling Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment List; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Norse Beardling Additional Equipment: Throwing Axe.
Norse Beardling Warrior Special Rules: Norse Dwarf (see above)

0-5 DWARF STUBBLES – 25gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 3 2 3 4 1 2 1 8
Stubbles Equipment: Weapons: Regiment list, Missiles: None, Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Tattoos, Dwarf Axes
Stubbles Special Rules: Dwarf (see above),
Slayer-in-Training: when a Stubble rolls “TLGT”, instead of gaining an advance, he gains the ability “Immune to Psychology”. A Stubble Hero may learn Slayer Special skills (Dwarf Treasure Hunter Warband.)

0-5 DWARF DRUNKS– 40gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 3 2 3 4 1 1 1 10
Dwarf Drunks Equipment: Weapons: Regiment list, Missiles: Crossbow List, Armor: Greater Armor
Drunks Special Rules: Dwarves (see Above), Drunk, Uncouth Tutelage, Stagger (see below).
Norse Dwarf Drunk Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Norse Dwarf Additional Equipment: Throwing Axe.
Norse Dwarf Warrior Special Rules: Norse Dwarf (see above), Drunk, Uncouth Tutelage, Stagger (see below).
Drunk: Drunks are blasted out of their tiny minds on rotgut spirits and cheap ale. As such, they automatically pass all Leadership based tests they are required to take. If they become heroes, rout tests are not automatically passed.
Uncouth Tutelage: A Dwarf Drunk that has become a hero may learn ONE Special skills from the Ostlander Warband list.
Stagger: Whenever a drunk attempts to run or declare a charge, roll 1D6: On a roll of 1, his move is reduced by 1D3” (this may cause him to fail his charge). On a roll of 2-4, he runs or charges as normal. On a roll of 5-6, he adds +1D3” inches to his movement.

0-5 DWARF SLAYER PIRATES – 40gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 9
Slayer Pirate Equipment: Weapons: Regiment list, Missiles: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Pistols, Tattoos, Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Slayer Pirates Special Rules: Dwarf (see above), Outlaw
Picky: The only Missile Weapons a Slayer Pirate may use are Pistols & Thrown Weapons.
Slayer-in-Training: When a Slayer Pirate rolls “TLGT”, instead of gaining an advance, he gains the ability “Immune to Psychology”. A Slayer Hero may learn ONE Slayer Special skills (Dwarf Treasure Hunter Warband.)
Pirate Background: A Pirate Hero may learn ONE Pirate Skill (from either the Pirate Warband, or the Sartosa Pirate Skill List.)

HIGH ELF, WOOD ELF, DARK ELF AND SEA ELF TROOPS
Elf Special Skills: Excellent Sight: Elves can spot Hidden enemies from twice as far away than normal warriors. (ie twice their Initiative value in inches).
High Elf Special Rules: May learn Racial Skills from Shadow Elf Warband. May not learn Strength skill “Resilient”.
Wood Elf Special Rules: Suffers no penalty when moving through Wood terrain. Unless stated otherwise, may learn Racial Skills from Shadow Elf Warband. May not learn Strength skill “Resilient”.
Dark Elf Special Rules: Hate High Elves. May not learn Racial Skills from Dark Elf Warband (Lustria). May not learn Strength skill “Resilient”.
Sea Elf Special Rules: Outlaw. He may also learn any Special skills from the Pirate Warband, and 1 Skill from the Sartosa Pirate Skill List.

0-5 ELF WARRIOR – 35gc each
Clan: Will always be the same Type as the Champion (ex. Special Troops from a High Elf Champion will always be High Elves.)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 4 3 3 3 1 6 1 8
High Elf Warrior Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: None, Armor: Greater List.
High Elf Additional Equipment: Bow, Long Bow
High Elf Special Rules: High Elf (see above)
Wood Elf Warrior Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: None, Armor: Lesser List.
Wood Elf Additional Equipment: Bow, Long Bow
Wood Elf Special Rules: Wood Elf (see above)
Dark Elf Warrior Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: Crossbow List, Armor: Greater List.
Dark Elf Additional Equipment: Bow, Long Bow
Dark Elf Special Rules: Dark Elf (see above)
Sea Elf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Sea Elf Additional Equipment: Long Bow, Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg
Sea Elf Special Rules: Sea Elf (see above)

0-5 ELF RANGER – 35gc
Clan: Will always be the same Type as the Champion (ex. Special Troops from a High Elf Champion will always be High Elves.)
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 3 4 3 3 1 6 1 8

High Elf Ranger Equipment: Weapons: Regiment List, Missiles: Bow List, Armor: Greater Armor List.

Wood Elf Ranger Equipment: Weapons: Regiment List, Missiles: Bow List, Armor: Lesser Armor List

Dark Elf Ranger Equipment: Weapons: Regiment List, Missiles: Choose one upon purchase; Crossbow List OR Bow List, Armor: Lesser List.

Sea Elf Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Blackpowder Lists; Armor: Lesser Armor List
Sea Elf Additional Equipment: Long Bow, Belaying Pin, Cat o’ Nine Tails, Hook Hand, Peg Leg

0-5 ELF NOVICE – 25gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 3 3 3 3 1 5 1 7

High Elf Novice Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: None, Armor: Greater List.
High Elf Additional Equipment: Bow, Long Bow
Wood Elf Novice Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: None, Armor: Lesser List.
Wood Elf Additional Equipment: Bow, Long Bow
Dark Elf Novice Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: Crossbow List, Armor: Greater List.
Dark Elf Additional Equipment: Bow, Long Bow

0-5 ELF GUARD – 45gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 5 3 3 3 1 6 1 8
Elf Guard Special Rules: Upon Purchase, choose one of the following abilities: Expert Swordsman (as Strength skill), Strongman (as Strength skill), or Halberdier (Gains First Strike with Halberds, as if they were spears). Starts with only one, and may not switch. All members of the group must have the same skill. Once it has been picked, it will be the same for all of the Specialty Troops for this type.
Close Ranged: May not use missile weapons.
High Elf Guard Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: None, Armor: Greater List.
High Elf Guard Special Rules: High Elf
Dark Elf Guard Equipment: Weapons: Vanguard List, Missiles: None, Armor: Greater List.
Dark Elf Guard Special Rules: Dark Elf

0-5 CRAZED ELF – 45gc
Clan: Will always be the same Type as the Champion (ex. Special Troops from a High Elf Champion will always be High Elves.) Crazed Elves bought from a Wood Elf Champion are Wardancers, while those bought from a Dark Elf are Witch Elves.
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 5 3 3 3 1 6 1 8
Crazed Elf Special Rules: Immune to Psychology.
Crazed: Crazed Elves gain +1 Attack during the first round of combat if they charged this turn.
Close Ranged: May never use Missile Weapons.
Wardancer Equipment Lists: Weapons: None, Missiles: None, Armor: None.
Wardancer Additional Equipment: Dagger, Sword, Swordmaster Blade, Spear, Tattoo.
Wardancer Special Rules: Wood Elf (see above). Spear Master: If wielding a spear, the Wardancer may wield a single-handed non-spear weapon in his second hand, to gain an additional hand. A Wood Elf is NOT able to learn Shadow Elf skills, but may instead learn “Fury of Khaine” and “Fey Quickness” from the Dark Elf Warband list.
Witch Elf Equipment Lists: Weapons: None, Missiles: None, Armor: None.
Witch Elf Additional Equipment: Dagger, Sword, Weeping Blades, Swordmaster Blade, Dark Elf Blade
Witch Elf Specialist Rules: Dark Elves. Crazed Elves still suffer Hatred against High Elves (this is an exception to that they are Immune to Psychology.

0-1 WOOD ELF TREEKIN – 190 gc
Alliance: Good
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 4 0 4 4 3 4 2 7
Treekin Equipment Lists: None. Suffers no penalties for attacking without weapons.
Tree Kin Special Rules:
Fear: A Treekin causes Fear.
Large: A Treekin is Large. Any model attempting to shoot at it gain +1 to hit, and it adds +20 to your warband rating instead of the usual +5.
Barkskin: A Treekin has a 4+ armor save.
Vulnerable to Fire: A Treekin receives double wounds from fire attacks.
Immune to Psychology: A Treekin never needs to take All Alone Tests nor is it affected by Fear.
Elemental: The Treekin is an elemental force summoned to serve and protect the Asrai. It has a primal mentality and purpose, therefore it gains experience at half rate and is incapable of ever becoming a hero.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 14:44

LIZARDMEN SPECIAL TROOPS
Skink Special Rules: Aquatic, Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 6+. May move through Jungle without movement penalty.

Saurus Special Rules: Coldblooded, Scaly Skin 5+. Bite attack: Saurus have a powerful bite attack, this bite attack uses the Saurus’ own Strength to wound and receive no penalty for not using a weapon. The Bite attack always strikes last, regardless of who charged or which weapon is used. The Bite even attacks after Double-Handed Weapons. If promoted to Hero, may never learn Academic Skills or use Missile Weapons.

Kroak Special Rules: Coldblooded, Aquatic. Same max stats as Skinks, except with Max T4 and Max Ld7.
Note: I know that Kroaks do NOT exist in the Warhammer World. However, if you want to include an Evil alternative to Lizardmen, you are certainly able to, to give them an exotic, twisted, cold-blooded feeling. Of course, they’re also a great excuse for players to pull out their oooold Slann models, (the little frog-warrior kind), and trot them out again. If you don’t have any, Skinks with a dark color scheme work great. Don’t think too hard, and remember: it’s all for fun. They use a 20mm base.

0+ Skinks – 20 gc each
Alliance: Good
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 2 3 3 2 1 4 1 6
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Shields. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Special Rules: Skink (see Above).

0-4 Saurus Braves – 40 gc
Alliance: As Champion
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 0 4 4 1 1 1+1 7
Special Rules: Saurus (see above).

0+ Kroaks – 20 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 2 3 3 3 1 4 1 5
Additional Equipment: Halberd, Shields. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Special Rules: Kroak (see Above).

0-1 Kroxigor – 200 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 0 5 4 3 1 3 8
Kroxigor Equipment Lists: None. Suffers no penalties for attacking without weapons.
Kroxigor Special Rules:
Scaly skin: Kroxigor has a natural save of 4+.
Aquatic: Kroxigor may move through water with no penalty, and count as being in cover whilst in water.
Cause Fear: Kroxigor are large and frightening monsters that cause Fear.
Large: Kroxigor stand out amongst the rest of the Warband and may be picked out by an archer even if he is not the closest model.
Animal: Kroxigor are slow-witted creatures that never learn from their mistakes. The Kroxigor doesn’t gain experience.

0-5 Cold One Hounds – 30gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 0 4 4 1 1 1 4
Cold One Hounds Equipment Lists: None. Suffers no penalties for attacking without weapons.
Cold One Special Rules:
Animals: Cold One Beasthounds are animals and all animal rules apply to them, they never gain experience.
Stupidity: Cold One Beasthounds may use the basic Leadership of a Beastmaster if they are within 6" of him. They may never use the Leadership of the warband leader, nor may they benefit from the Beastmaster’s increased Leadership if he is within 6" of the leader.
Scaly Skin: Cold One Beasthounds have tough scaly skin, and are considered to have a 6+ armour save. This save cannot be modified beyond 6 due to strength modifiers but any result of ‘no save’ on the injury chart will negate the unmodified 6+ save.
Fear: Cold One Beasthounds cause Fear.

BEASTMEN SPECIAL TROOPS

0+ Ungors – 25 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 6
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor
Special Rules:
Savage Tutelage: If an Ungor becomes a hero, he may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband.

0-5 Gors – 35 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 4 3 3 4 1 3 1 6
Additional Equipment: Halberds
Special Rules:
Close Combat: If a Gor becomes a Hero, he may never learn Shooting skills.
Savage Tutelage: If an Ungor becomes a hero, he may learn Special skills from the EiF Beastmen Warband.

0-1 Minotaur - 200 Gold Crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 4 3 4 4 3 4 3 8
Additional Equipment: Halberds
SPECIAL RULES
Fear: Minotaurs are huge, bellowing monsters and cause fear. See Psychology section for details.
Bloodgreed: If a Minotaur puts all of its enemies out of action in hand-to-hand combat, it becomes frenzied on a D6 roll of 4+.
Animal: A Minotaur is far more bestial than its Beastmen brethren and, although it may gain Experience, it may never become a Hero.
Large: A Minotaur is a huge creature and stands out from amongst its smaller brethren. Any model may shoot at a Minotaur, even if it is not the closest target.
SKAVEN SPECIAL TROOPS

0+ Skaven Verminkin – 20 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 5
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Lesser Armor
SPECIAL RULES
Sycophants: A Skaven that gains “That Lad’s Got Talent” may access the same Special Skills as one of his Skaven Champions. (Ex. If there is a Skaven Plague Monk hero with access to Clan Pestilans skills, any Skaven henchman that becomes a hero may learn Pestilan Special Skills.)

0+ Skaven Slaves – 10 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 2 2 3 3 1 4 1 2
Equipment Lists: Weapon: None; Missile: None; Armor: None
Additional Equipment: 1 Dagger only- may not wield additional weapons.
SPECIAL RULES
Life is cheap: Skaven slaves are worthless to a warband. Members of a Dog of War warband may shoot into a close combat that only contains enemies and skaven slaves. Randomise hits.
Fragile: The lives of Skaven Slaves are often mercifully short. Skaven slaves that are taken out of action die on a roll of 1-3 instead of the normal 1-2.
Numerous: Skaven Slaves may be used to increase the Clan Skryre’s warband numbers up to 20. For example if there are 15 warriors in your warband, you may add up to 5 skaven slaves. You may never have more than 20 members in your warband for any reason.
Experience: Skaven Slaves don’t survive long enough to gain experience.
Worthless: A Warlock Engineer doesn’t expect much from slaves, and is therefore not unsettled if skaven slaves break or get cut down in battle. In fact, that’s what they’re there for! When testing to see if a Clan Skryre warband needs to take a Rout test, each skaven slave taken out of action only counts as half a model. Therefore, a band of 5 warriors and 10 skaven slaves (15 models) would only have to take a test if 4 models fell (4 Skaven or 8 skaven slaves, or some combination thereof).

0-5 Skaven Stormvermin – 30 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 4 3 3 3 1 5 1 5
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: Short Range; Armor: Greater Armor
SPECIAL RULES
Halberdier: Gains First Strike with Halberds, as if they were spears.
Sycophants: A Skaven that gains “That Lad’s Got Talent” may access the same Special Skills as one of his Skaven Champions. (Ex. If there is a Skaven Plague Monk hero with access to Clan Pestilans skills, any Skaven henchman that becomes a hero may learn Pestilan Special Skills.)

0-5 Skaven Monks – 30 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
5 3 3 3 4 1 4 1 5
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Vanguard; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor
Additional Weapons: Disease Daggers
SPECIAL RULES
Immune to Psychology: Immune to Psychology
Diseased Tutelage: When a Skaven Monk becomes a Hero, he may learn Special Skills from the Clan Pestilans list.

0-1 RAT OGRE – 210 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 3 5 5 3 4 3 4
SPECIAL RULES
Fear: Rat Ogres are so frightening they cause fear.
Stupidity: A Rat Ogre is subject to stupidity unless a Skaven Hero or a Beastmaster is within 6" of it.
Experience: Rat Ogres do not gain experience.
Large Target: Rat Ogres are Large Targets as defined in the shooting rules.

SPECIAL RULES
Fear: Trolls are frightening monsters which cause fear.
Stupidity: A Troll is subject to the rules for stupidity.
Regeneration: Trolls have a unique physiology that allow them to regenerate wounds. Whenever an enemy successfully inflicts a wound on a Troll roll a D6, on a result of 4 or more the wound is ignored and the Troll is unhurt. Trolls may not regenerate wounds caused by fire or fire-based magic. Trolls never roll for Injury after a battle.
Dumb Monster: A Troll is far too stupid to ever learn any new skills. Trolls do not gain experience.
Always Hungry: A Troll requires an upkeep cost. This upkeep represents the copious amounts of food that must be fed to the Troll in order to keep him loyal to the warband. The warband must pay 15 gold crowns after every game in order to keep the Troll. If the warband lacks the gold to pay the upkeep, the Captain has the option of sacrificing two Henchmen to the Troll in lieu of buying food (Trolls eat nearly anything). If this fee is not paid (either in gold or in warband members) the Troll gets hungry and wanders off in search of food.
Vomit Attack: Instead of his normal attacks, a Troll can regurgitate its highly corrosive digestive juices on an unfortunate hand-to-hand combat opponent. This is a single attack that automatically hits with a Strength of 5 and ignores armour saves.

UNDEAD SPECIAL TROOPS

0+ Zombies – 15 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 0 3 3 1 1 1 5
SPECIAL RULES
Undead: As Undead, they cause Fear, are Immune to Psychology, and Immune to Poison.
May not run: Zombies are slow Undead creatures and may not run (but may charge normally).
No Pain: Zombies treat a stunned result on the Injury chart as knocked down.
No Brain: Zombies never gain experience. They do not learn from their mistakes. What did you expect?

0-5 Ghouls – 40gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 3 4 1 3 2 5
Special Rules:
Cause Fear

0+ Skeletons – 20 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 3 3 1 2 1 5
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment; Missile: Bow; Armor: Greater Armor
SPECIAL RULES
Undead: As Undead, they cause Fear, are Immune to Psychology, and Immune to Poison.
May not run: Skeletons are slow Undead creatures and may not run (but may charge normally).
No Pain: Skeletons treat a stunned result on the Injury chart as knocked down.
No Brain: Skeletons never gain experience. They do not learn from their mistakes. What did you expect?

0-5 Dire wolves - 50 gold crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
9 3 0 4 3 1 2 1 4
SPECIAL RULES
Charge: Dire Wolves are slavering creatures that overpower their opponents when they charge. Dire Wolves fight with 2 attacks instead of 1 during the turn they charge.
May not Run: Dire Wolves are slow to react and may not run (but may charge normally).
Unliving: Dire Wolves do not gain experience. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks!
No Pain: Dire Wolves treat a ‘stunned’ result on the Injury chart as ‘knocked down’.

0-1 Abomination - 190 gold crowns to hire
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 0 4 5 3 2 3 5
Special Rules:
No Pain: Abominations treat Stunned results as Knocked Down.
No Brain: Abominations do not gain experience.
Large Target: Abominations are Large Targets as defined in the shooting rules.
Powered: A Necromancer has placed a shard of wyrdstone in the Abomination to bring it life. Should the Abomination be removed from combat, the model who took it down receives a shard of wyrdstone. A new shard is then needed to re-animate the Abomination.
Spare Parts: Thanks to the dark magics of their lords and the manner of their construction, Abomination ignore rolls of 1&2 on the post battle Injury Table; they cannot be destroyed.

ANIMAL SPECIAL TROOPS

0+ SMALL ANIMALS – 15 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 2 0 3 3 1 4 1 4
Special Rules:
Insignificant: Small Animals that have been taken out of action only count as ½ a model when calculating casualties for Rout Tests.
Animals: As animals, they do not gain experience.
Knack: Depending on the type of small animal, they may have an additional use. When you choose Small Animals as a Specialty Troop, choose ONE Knack from the following.

Climbing: The animals may attempt to climb obstacles they encounter. They are so skilled at climbing, in fact, that they may reroll any failed climbing test, accepting the second result.
Clever: May open unlocked doors. May also learn Experience: if it gains 5 Experience, it may roll on the Henchmen Advancement roll, rerolling any results of That Lad’s Got Talent. Will not learn more than 5 Experience, and gains no advancement at 2 Experience. May never become a hero.
Cold-Blooded: Rolls 3D6 for Leadership, and takes the lowest two dice.
Venomous: Gains +1 on all rolls to Wound (effectively S4). This has no effect on Armor Saves. Against models that are Immune to Poison, the Small Animals count as S1.
Intrusive: If a hero has the skill Infiltrate, you may deploy the Small Animal within 3” of him at the start of the game, following the rules for Infiltrate. Only 3 Small Animals may be Infiltrated in this way per Infiltrating hero.
Biting: All attacks from a Small Animal receive a -1 to Armor Save.
Numerous: Small animals may be used to increase the Dog of War’s warband numbers up to 20. For example if there are 15
Small animals in your warband, you may add up to 5 small animals. You may never have more than 20 members in your warband for any reason.
Flitting: The animal is winged. It may fly 9” each turn in any direction (including vertical), ignoring terrain. However, it may never hide, and this movement is not doubled when running or charging.
Pouncing: Gains an additional attack during any turn that it charged.
Expendable: Small Animals taken out of action do not count at ALL as casualties when taking rout tests.

0-5 FAST ANIMALS – 15 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
9 3 0 3 3 1 3 1 5
Special Rules:

0-5 HEAVY ANIMALS – 20 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 4 0 4 3 1 4 1 5
Special Rules:

0-1 LARGE ANIMALS – 145 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 0 5 5 2 2 2 6

SPECIAL RULES
Trained: A Large Animal doesn’t care about the warband’s mission or enmity for other warbands – it’s just following the orders of its trainer. Sometimes it gets bored waiting for orders; for this reason Large Animals are subject to the rules for Stupidity. If given ‘special attention’ by its trainer, it will mind a bit better, so a Large Animal is not required to take these Stupidity tests if the warband’s Beastmaster is within 6". In fact this is the only member of the warband the Large Animal will listen to; a Large Animal will never use the warband leader’s Leadership for any tests it is required to take. It may use the Beastmaster’s leadership if within 6" of him however. Note that the warband cannot control the Large Animal without a Beastmaster. The Trained Large Animal may not be used in any game in which the warband's Beastmaster does not take part (and this means that if the warband does not include a Beastmaster at all, the warband must keep the Large Animal staked back at camp until they hire a new one!).
Fearsome: A Large Animal is a very scary sight indeed! A Large Animal causes Fear.
Animal: Large Animals are (obviously) animals and do not gain experience.
Large: A Large Animal is (understandably) Large. It can be easily shot and adds +20 to your warband rating instead of the normal +5.

MAGICAL SPECIAL TROOPS

0+ Familiars – 15gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 0 3 2 1 3 1 10
Special Rules:
SPECIAL RULES
Distracting: Familiars are skilled at being annoying and crass. A Familiar’s close combat opponent suffers a -1 to hit modifier on all attacks.
Swarm: You may summon as many Familiars as you wish (ie. you may have more than five Familiars in a Henchman group).
Unnatural: Familiars are ethereal beings and are not made of living flesh but the eternal and unchanging forces of Magic. Therefore they never gain Experience.
Immune to Psychology: Familiars are Magical and do not know the concept of fear. They automatically pass any Leadership-based test they are required to take.
Immune to Poison: Familiars are totally immune to all poisons and diseases.
Magical Aura: Due to the magical, intangible nature of Familiars they have a special Armour save of 5+. This is modified by the Strength of the attack as normal and is completely negated by magic weapons and spells. Familiars’ attacks are also considered as magical.
Magical Instability: Familiars are bound to the world by Sorcery that is highly volatile and unstable. If taken out of action a Familiar is banished and effectively destroyed on a D6 roll of 1-3 (do not roll for injury). In addition, if the warband routs then every Familiar in the warband must take an immediate Leadership test. If this test is failed, then Familiar counts as destroyed.

0-5 Golems - 25 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 0 3 4 1 1 1 5
SPECIAL RULES
May not run: Golems are slow Undead creatures and may not run (but may charge normally).
No Pain: Golems treat a stunned result on the Injury chart as knocked down.
No Brain: Golems never gain experience. They do not learn from their mistakes. What did you expect?
Origin: Depending on the Champion that the Golems are linked too, they have an additional bonus. Spellcasters with Necromantic spells may choose “Magical” or “Undead.”
Clockwork Golems: (From Engineers) If a Clockwork Golem is a sturdy machine. If taken out of action, they only die on a Serious Injury roll of 1 instead of a roll of 1-2.
Flesh Golems (from Undead Champions): Undead Golems cause Fear. Golems count as “Zombies”, and may be affected by any necromantic spell that affects Zombies.
Magical Golems (from Casters): Gain a special Armour save of 5+. This is modified by the Strength of the attack as normal and is completely negated by magic weapons and spells. Golem attacks are also considered as magical.

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 15:03

Naturally the post opened to the Kroaks. Rolls eyes. Styro, Styro. What about Famir? And those aquatic goblins? Cut Kroaks. You've caught D&D syndrome. affraid
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 16:00

Well, I threw that in as an option for the ooooold slann holders.

Although, I hadn't thought of using the Gnoblars as a counterpart to the skinks... good one!

What's wrong with Fimirs? I only have the one, but that should be enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 17:31

I'll be up-front and say that I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I love this idea. For a while I've been toying with the idea of an "Explorer's Guild" warband or something similar, which would be a mixed bag of various Warhammer races - I hadn't thought of making such an open warband creation system as this, though!

Very cool work, I look forward to reading it in full soon.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 21:01

StyrofoamKing wrote:

What's wrong with Fimirs? I only have the one, but that should be enough, right?

I missed the Fimir totally. My intent is that they fill the 'evil Lizard-thing' slot.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 23:53

Myntokk: Well, there's the Azghal "Adventurers Warband"... a fun idea, but not a lot of variety. Still, despite the epic power of the heroes, it has nearly any henchmen safe, so it's probably safe for groups.
http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73873

Fimirs: Well, to me, they fit the evil SAURUS thing. I guess I could flesh them out more, maybe include a Fimir shaman.

Should I still ditch the kroaks? My original thought was to have an evil alt for lizardmen... fimirs, "kroaks" (being the old slann.) I had originally thought of troglodytes, thinking that they were Kroxigor sized. What if Trogs were a weaker, neutral Saurus type? (Maybe they could be long abandoned spawning pools that occasionally pop out a degraded and malnourished saurus. These disoriented creatures don't have the same guidance and patience of normal saurus, so they become mere swamp monsters, with perhaps enough intellect to pick up a weapon.

If you couldn't tell, I'd love to have as many 1st - 2nd edition throwbacks as possible. Will many take them? Nah, it'd be fun to have them.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSun 8 May 2011 - 3:42

I guess I don't think you have to spell it out for the players that much. If some one wants their lizards to be corrupted by chaos of whatever they can just model mutations and write some fluff. But its your baby...
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSun 8 May 2011 - 6:08

Well, perhaps not chaos... they can be evil without actually being chaos. Just look at the orcs.

Well, I was looking for an excuse to put gnoblars in there... the boglars are a great angle, as they can be a special troop for the Fimirs (I forgot about their connection.) Give them a 6+ ward save for their strange generation / regeneration, and the boglars will act similar to Kroaks without actually having to break fluff.

That way, I can even write a note, saying, "replace the boglars with old slann models". I'll work great.

Perhaps I should NOT include Fimirs with lizardmen, most don't put them in the same class (with Zoats, however, it works, great.) I might just make Troglodytes the Neut / Evil lizard people, and have the Fimir hero give you access to boglars. Maybe a new 0-5 Fimir hench group.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSun 8 May 2011 - 20:30

@Styro thanks for the whole repost.

But i would need a Pdf file to be able to read iob my Ipad on my way to work.

It would be great if you could do it.

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lord 0
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Lord 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeSun 8 May 2011 - 23:46

I didn't think orcs *were* evil - I thought they were just agressive.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 1:03

*glare*

I'll try... but I think I'll add the Fimir update first. How's this for Trogs (replacing the Kroaks)

HENCHMEN
0-5 Troglodyte Warriors– 25 gc each
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 2 2 4 4 1 1 1 6
Troglodytes Equipment Lists: Regiment & Brute; Missile: Short Range Armor: None
Additional Equipment: Bows, Halberd, Shields, Helmet. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Special Rules:
Cold Blooded: Troglodytes are Cold-blooded, and roll 3D6 for each Psychology test, using the lowest 2D6.
Stupidity: Troglodytes are even simpler than Saurus, and they suffer stupidity. They are Cold-Blooded, and use 3D6 for Stupidity tests, using the lowest 2D6 rolled.
Scaly Skin: Troglodytes have tough scaly skin, and are considered to have a 6+ armour save. This save cannot be modified beyond 6 due to strength modifiers but any result of ‘no save’ on the injury chart will negate the unmodified 6+ save.
Warm-Blood Mistrust: A troglodyte may NOT use the Leadership of any Warm-Blooded model, including your Leader. However, if a Troglodyte is within 6” of a friendly Coldblooded hero, he may use that hero’s Leadership instead of his own.
Savage Tutelage: If promoted to Hero, may never learn Academic Skills. He may learn Saurus only skills from the Lustria Lizardman Warband list.

TROG HEROES
Troglodyte Beastmaster 4 2 2 4 4 1 1 1 6 35 8 Neutral

Troglodyte Beastmaster Special Rules: Tamer: All friendly animals within 6” may use the Beastmaster’s Leadership. Cold Blooded: Troglodytes are Cold-blooded, and roll 3D6 for each Psychology test, using the lowest 2D6. Stupidity: Troglodytes are even simpler than Saurus, and they suffer stupidity. They are Cold-Blooded, and use 3D6 for Stupidity tests, using the lowest 2D6 rolled. Scaly Skin: Troglodytes have tough scaly skin, and are considered to have a 6+ armour save. This save cannot be modified beyond 6 due to strength modifiers but any result of ‘no save’ on the injury chart will negate the unmodified 6+ save. Warm-Blood Mistrust: A troglodyte may NOT use the Leadership of any Warm-Blooded model, including your Leader. However, if a Troglodyte is within 6” of a friendly Coldblooded hero, he may use that hero’s Leadership instead of his own.
Beastmaster Special Troops: 0-5 Troglodyte Warriors, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0+ Small Animals, 0-5 Fast Animals, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0-1 Large Animal
Additional Equipment: Bow, Helmet, Shield, Leather Whip, Shields, Helmet. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Skills: Combat, Strength, and Saurus Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1).
Troglodyte Rider 4 3 2 4 4 1 1 1 7 40 8 Neutral

Troglodyte Rider Special Rules: Rider: Starts with the skill “Ride Cold One” (see Blazing Saddles for rules). Cold Blooded: Troglodytes are Cold-blooded, and roll 3D6 for each Psychology test, using the lowest 2D6. Stupidity: Troglodytes are even simpler than Saurus, and they suffer stupidity. They are Cold-Blooded, and use 3D6 for Stupidity tests, using the lowest 2D6 rolled. If a Troglodyte is mounted on a Cold One, they only have to take one leadership test each turn, not one each. Scaly Skin: Troglodytes have tough scaly skin, and are considered to have a 6+ armour save. This save cannot be modified beyond 6 due to strength modifiers but any result of ‘no save’ on the injury chart will negate the unmodified 6+ save. Warm-Blood Mistrust: A troglodyte may NOT use the Leadership of any Warm-Blooded model, including your Leader. However, if a Troglodyte is within 6” of a friendly Coldblooded hero, he may use that hero’s Leadership instead of his own.
Beastmaster Special Troops: 0-5 Troglodyte Warriors, 0-1 Kroxigor, 0-5 Cold One Hounds, 0+ Skink Braves
Additional Equipment: Cold One Mount, Bow, Helmet, Shield, Leather Whip, Shields, Helmet. May also wear Light Armor (and only Light Armor), but costs double to purchase. He may not wear Light Armor that has been worn by anyone but a Lizardman.
Skills: Combat, Strength, and Saurus Special skills from the Lustrian Lizardman Warband. May also learn the Beastmaster Skill from the Border Town Burning campaign (BTB PDF 1).

Zoats & Troglodytes – Editor’s Note:
There’s a good chance that you’ve never heard of Zoats or Troglodytes – I would not blame you, as they have not been a part of Warhammer for a long time. If your group chooses not to use them in their campaign, that’s fine. If you are curious, here’s some more info of how they might fit in:
Zoats: From the waist up, they resemble Saurus, but from the waist down, they are four-footed lizards with extra thick scales. They are telepathic creatures- which is possibly the reason that the jealous Slann ordered them hunted down and killed thousands of years ago. The handful of zoats that survive today are the last of their breed, and must choose whether to remain in isolation, or to join the ranks against those that would disturb their jungle homes. Zoat miniatures: If you cannot find a Zoat miniatures, here’s a few suggestions for proxies/conversions:
Proxy: The Reaper “Gor-Gor” (a rhino-centaur) is great. Also a great basis for a conversion (all it needs is a head & tail swap!)
Conversion: Use above “Gor-Gor”. OR use a Saurus converted onto a Cold One.
Base Size: Cavalry Base.

Troglodytes: Extremely slow lizardman creatures that occasionally surface at various points of the globe. It is hard to determine if they were the evolutionary template upon which the Old Ones built the Saurus, or whether they are degenerated Saurus, spawned from corrupted and neglected spawning pools.
Proxy: Use Saurus. The old 5th Edition Saurus are even better.
Conversions: Clip off the fins, and decorate them with small patches of chain mail & metal armor.
Base: 25 mm.

Incorporating Older Lizardmen Models: We decided against creating new models based on the old Slann warrior models. However, they work great as proxy for Skinks. This makes them swift and aquatic jungle warriors – definitely fitting!

Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 1:08

Orcs: Well, consider they enjoy killing everything they see (including women & children), eat sentient beings, and desire to bring civilization crashing down, Evil works relatively well.

Most importantly, they don't seem to get along very well with most of the races in the Good category (Elves, Dwarves, Clerics), it seemed a natural thing.
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 1:19

Doesn't Troglodyte imply a Gorilla? Never understood why D&D used it for that. And I would say Evil fits Orcs rather well. They are evil by most standards. They just don't have morals at all. So if you apply Moral Relativism then they are 'good' since they are all very devout followers of their own religion.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 1:34

Nah, they used to be a part of the Warhammer world. They were actually separate from Lizardmen

http://www.solegends.com/citjour85bautumn/citjour85b026-01.htm

Fimirs coming next.

FIMIR SPECIAL RULES:
Causes Fear.
No Depth Perception: Whenever a Fimir charges, it may only move 2D6”, to a maximum of 8”. A Fimir with the skill “Sprint” will charge 2D6”, to a maximum of 12”.
Fog Born: Fimir are born in mist and fog. They do not suffer any movement or sight penalties for Mist or Fog (ex. The Lustria scenario “Fog of War.”) They actually use the fog to gage the distance of their opponent better- in any scenario that involves fog, they temporarily lose the rule “No Depth Perception.” They suffer rules for Darkness as normal.
Bog Dweller: Fimirs do not suffer penalty for moving through rivers, bogs, and swamp terrain. For bogs, they count as Aquatic. This does NOT apply to Salt Terrain (ex. Such as Ocean terrain in a Sartosa campaign).
Tail Attack: Most Fimirs have a tail that ends in a club or barb, making it an effective weapon. It is difficult to use to use when attacking a warrior from the front, but is deadly against multiple foes. If a Fimir is in combat with two or more standing opponents, he gains an extra Tail Attack – this tail rolls to hit as normal using the Fimir’s strength, and does not gain bonuses or penalties for lack of weapons. When gaining this attack, the Fimir must attack at least 2 or models this attack phase. (Ex. A Fimir with two weapons is in combat with 2 orcs. He gains +1 attack from the Tail Attack, but cannot deliver all 3 attacks to one opponent. He must delegate two attacks to one model, and one to a different model- it does not matter which attacks are tail and which are hand weapon.)
Max Stats M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Fimir 4 7 4 5 5 3 5 4* 8

HENCHMEN

0-5 Fimir Shearl Slaves - 35 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 1 4 4 1 2 1 5
Equipment Lists: None!
Additional Equipment: A Shearl Slave may be only be armed with ONE hand weapon, chosen from the following: a dagger, a club, or a spear. As he starts with a free dagger, if he gains a second weapon, his dagger is discarded.
Special Rules:
Fimir: Cause Fear, Bog Dweller, No Depth Perception. See Fimir rules for details.
Lowest Caste: Shearl Slaves are so downtrodden that they do not gain experience.
Straight Tails: Unlike other Fimir, Shearls have straight tails. They do NOT get an extra attack from Tail attack rule.

0-3 Fimm Warriors 45 gc
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 4 1 4 4 1 2 1* 6
Equipment Lists: Weapon: Regiment & Brute; Missile: None; Armor: Lesser Armor
SPECIAL RULES
Special Rules:
Fimir: Cause Fear, Bog Dweller, No Depth Perception. See Fimir rules for details.
Tail Attack: Fimm Warriors gain a special Tail Attack. See the Fimir rules for details.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitimeMon 9 May 2011 - 6:43

(Fimirs led me to Fen Beasts, which just bolstered my original instinct to use Elementals. Why not?)

0-1 Elemental – 240 gc
Alliance: As Champion
Speciality: Depending on the type of Champion, the Elemental will start with a Specialty: Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Wood, Fen, Lava, Frost
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 0 5 5 4 2 3 10
SPECIAL RULES
Experience: Elementals do not gain experience.
Large Target: Elementals are Large Targets as defined in the shooting rules.
Fear: Elementals are horrifying creatures and cause Fear.
Immune to Psychology: Elementals are not affected by psychology and never leave combat.
Immune to Poison: Elementals do not suffer poison (with the exception of the Wood elemental.)
Channeled Strength: If the caster that summoned the Elemental is still on the board, the Elemental treats all results of of his own results of Stunned as Knocked Down. If the summoning caster is NOT on the board, the Elemental treats all of his results of Stunned as “Out of Action.”
Magical Link: Elementals are summoned by a caster. If the caster misses the game, the Elemental cannot be fielded this game. If your caster has died, you must purchase a replacement caster who is also able to pick the Elemental of the same specialty as one of his Special Troops, otherwise the Elemental will sit the game out.
Degradation: Also during each of your recovery phases, roll 1D6: on a roll of 1, the Elemental loses 1 wound. A caster with an item that lets them reroll (such as Rabbit’s Foot) may use their reroll to reroll this result. If this reduces the elemental to less than 1 wound, roll for Injury as normal. The elemental rolls for Degradation AFTER recovery, and thus may be injured the turn it would otherwise recover
Specialty: Depending on the type of Elemental, they receive an additional bonus.
Air: Immune to Fog and Mist penalties. Also, may Fly 12” each turn, ignoring terrain – this is not doubled by running or charging. All fire attacks deal double wounds.
Earth: Has the skill Resilient. Ignores difficulty for Rock terrain. All water attacks deal double wounds.
Fire: If it successfully deals damage to a model, it catches fire on 5+ (see “Let the Damned Burn” special rules.) Immune to fire attacks (flaming brazier, flame spells). All water attacks deal double damage, and may not move through water terrain.
Water: Any water terrain within 6” of the Water Elemental can be controlled. During your Shooting Phase, any water terrain piece within 6” can be upgraded or downgraded one difficulty level (ex. Open terrain to difficult terrain, difficult to very difficult, very difficult to impassible). You may change any number of terrain pieces within range any number of times, but only one degree up or down each shooting phase. Likewise, rivers can change speeds from slow moving to fast moving and vice versa. Water elementals ignore ALL penalties for moving through water. Ice and wood attacks deal double.
Wood Elemental: A Wood Elemental is enshrouded with thorns. Any enemy model in base contact with Wood Elemental suffers a S1 at the beginning of each Combat phase. This attack cannot be parried. A Wood elemental ignores all penalties for moving or seeing through wooded terrain. Fire and ice attacks deal double damage.
Fen: The putrid monster smells foul and is blanketed in a swarm of insects. ALL models in base contact with a Fen monster suffers -1 to hit, whether in combat, shooting, spells, etc. Fimirs and any model that is immune to poison ignores this effect. Suffers no penalties for bog or swamp terrain.
Lava: All attacks from a Lava elemental ignore all armor, except for magical saves. The Lava monster ignores all non-magical fire attacks. Ignores lava or fire terrain. Suffers double damage from water or air attacks.
Frost: Whenever a model successfully deals a blow against the Frost Elemental in hand-to-hand combat, anyone in base contact with the model suffers a Strength 3 hit (no critical hits) from the chilling cold within the contruct. Frost Elementals do not suffer negative effects for cold weather, and no penalty for moving over ice. Suffers double damage from fire attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign   CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRY HAVOC - Dogs of War Campaign
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next