Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomseeker

Doomseeker

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 0:18

Hi all, new here, but this is the second run of the BTB campaign my gaming group has done.

Odd situation this time around..

In the scenario Lost Caravans, My Sisters of Sigmar faced off against The Cult of Possessed. One of my Sisters had in her possession the Chaos Broadsword of Damnation. In a rather frenzied fight( she has madness:frenzy she was taken out of action finally by 2 mutants and the warband's Possessed leader.

Though the Cult routes, the warband was in possession of the Sword and here is where the situation gets odd.

Cult of Possessed
Leader - The Possessed - Mark of Nurgal

Other members
The Possessed
Mutant ( most experienced has 2 Great Claws)
Mutant
3 Beastmen henchmen.

the situation is this. Possessed cannot have Weapons and Armour. Possessed is leader. Chaos artefacts in Scions warbands have to go to the warband leader. This Cult of Possessed are Scions followers.
What happens with the Possessed leader and the Chaos Sword??

Thanks in advance for your help.
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 1:42

i'd let the possessed wield the sword.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Skavenslayer
General
General
Skavenslayer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 7:43

I agree with the Lemming... thats how I would (house)rule it.

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 17:57

I would allow campaign specific items to be used by the leader. I guess goes for a Ghoul leader as well.
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:46

The following rule applies to all warbands in a Border Town Burning campaign using the Scion of Chaos objective.

"If the warband leader dies or misses the next battle for other reasons then the new leader must be capable of using the Artefacts. Any warriors who cannot use them, such as the Possessed in the Cult of the Possessed warband or Mutants with two Giant Claws are unable to be leader. Apply the normal order of highest Leadership value, followed by highest number of Experience Points. If no suitable Hero is available, use a warrior from the Henchmen group with the highest Leadership value, followed by highest Experience Points. One warrior from that group immediately becomes a Hero and gets the leader skill. If the previous dead leader was capable of casting spells or using prayers the new leader inherits the same special ability. If you already have six Heroes in your warband, of which none can use the Chaos Artefacts, you must retire one of the Heroes immediately to make room for the new leader."

I'll add it to the FAQ soon and update the website accordingly.
EDIT: I have included this topic in the FAQ thread here: https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t4990-border-town-burning-unofficial-faq#71766
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Doomseeker

Doomseeker

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 0:58

that you for the reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed   chaos - Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Artefacts and Cult of Possessed
Page 1 of 1