Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The best online store for GW products.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The best online store for GW products. Empty
PostSubject: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008 - 13:59

Well just incase you dont know about it...the #1 place to buy all warhammer supplies is from here;

www.maelstromgames.co.uk

10% off all UK GW prices and free postage as well as many discount events throughout the year make this the #1 place to buy.

Im not in anyways associated with Maelstrom, but I remember when I first started how hard it was to afford everything I wanted. Just thought that this could help those who dont have much money to spend.

If this isnt allowed on the forumz, feel free to kill it Mod's
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008 - 14:41

Over here in the States I'd say www.thewarstore.com is about the best source of GW & Forge World stuff. They give a 20% or so discount & a flat postage fee of $4.95 regarless of the size of the order. Note: you have to place your orders over the phone due to GW restrictions for on-line sales.

Getting the most bang for your bucks is ALWAYS a good idea. After all the only amount of minis a man or women can have is "NOT ENOUGH" Suspect thumbsup !
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008 - 14:20

DeafNala wrote:
Over here in the States I'd say www.thewarstore.com is about the best source of GW & Forge World stuff. They give a 20% or so discount & a flat postage fee of $4.95 regarless of the size of the order. Note: you have to place your orders over the phone due to GW restrictions for on-line sales.

Getting the most bang for your bucks is ALWAYS a good idea. After all the only amount of minis a man or women can have is "NOT ENOUGH" Suspect thumbsup !

I can second the War Store being awesome, the stuff i got from them sent to UK because it wasnt available was top quality Very Happy

Didn't even take that long to arrive which is a huge plus
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008 - 15:17

Hey Duce,
I got to go out to the War Store a couple of months ago; it's about 30 miles from here. Neil's "shop" occupies one of the the green houses on his parents farm. It's a Very strange, mildly spooky, warehouse stocked floor to ceiling with mini goodness, & Neil is a HUGE, jovial guy.
Going out there was kind of like a pilgrimage to the Mecca of Minis. I've seen the promised land. cheers Suspect
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008 - 16:52

DeafNala wrote:
Hey Duce,
I got to go out to the War Store a couple of months ago; it's about 30 miles from here. Neil's "shop" occupies one of the the green houses on his parents farm. It's a Very strange, mildly spooky, warehouse stocked floor to ceiling with mini goodness, & Neil is a HUGE, jovial guy.
Going out there was kind of like a pilgrimage to the Mecca of Minis. I've seen the promised land. cheers Suspect

Can you smuggle me in next time?

His stuff's awesome. Its easily modified for Mordheim use and easily put together!

got some dwellings and tavern for my board, just have to get round to building the last dewlling then destroying them a bit for proper feel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul 2008 - 13:16

Duce wrote:
Can you smuggle me in next time?

Very Happy

Can do; smuggling is a family thing with moi. Suspect thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best online store for GW products.   The best online store for GW products. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best online store for GW products.
Page 1 of 1