Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delectable Tea
Knight
Knight
Delectable Tea

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar
Achievements earned: none

hunter - Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold   hunter - Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 21:29

Update: This has now been sold

Hello,

I ordered the three witch hunters in the hope that GW would be kind enough to send me three different ones... they didn't, I have two blisters containing the Witch Hunter armed with crossbow, mint, fresh, brand new just arrived in a parcel.

If anyone would like it as a guaranteed mini (as opposed to the blind chance on the website) before I send it back, I'll sell it for £5.00 + £1.00 P+P within the UK, message me if you're outside the UK. If not I guess I better try and return it!!

Failing that I'm always open for trading for other minis so PM if you have anything you'd like to trade.

hunter - Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold M1760518a_99061102023_MordheimWitchHunterMKII_873x627

Last edited by Delectable Tea on Mon 9 May 2011 - 12:00; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error!! oops)
Back to top Go down

Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold
Page 1 of 1