Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)

Go down 
+9
Hamster
mrtn
Tintin
Eliazar
SerialMoM
Von Kurst
cianty
DeafNala
folketsfiende
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 14:06

I am SO JEALOUS! I'm starting to think that Sweden may very well be the Epicenter of the Gaming Universe. GREAT LOOKING GAMES! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hamster
Champion
Champion
Hamster

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 14:05

We few, we happy few =)

I have to say I've started to feel like a target ever since I found that darn broadsword of chaos. Folketsfiende start drewling everytime I bring my guys to the table and now Mrtn's going after it as well. I must say though that since I got enough CP to lower the hiring fee for hired swords things are looking up =)

Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011 - 14:09

Yikes! It's been a while since the last update, and sadly I have no good enough pics of the latest games to post.

The Pratityasamutpada, The mean big eating machines and Which way to Cathay clashed the other week. I got to choose scenario and opted for Avalanche since I knew that the others had not acquired enough winter furs to move efficiently. I managed to force Which way to Cathay to rout, but it took eight of my warband members ooa... so when the almost complete band of ogres started manouvering around for the perfect charge, I chose to rout as well, to the great disappointment of our young ogre player, who had his heart set on a duel between our respective warband leaders. A win for The mean big eating machines!

In a game that took place yesterday, Pratityasamutpada and Which way to Cathay fought each other. In an earlier game the Beastmen had found a thief willing to try to snatch the Broadsword of Damnation from the caravan and deliver it into the hands of warriors willing to use it. So, I forced hamster to play The Heist.

The setup of the six buildings/forests was fairly balanced, with a few more closer to the caravan deployment zone. It quickly became clear that hamster had done his home work. In the scond try, before my courageous, but in this game very prone to stupidity, beastmen could arrange some proper positions for blocking the tries of the despicable greedy merchants to charge the poor thief, said thief was flushed out of his hiding place. Immediately the caravan sorcerer casted Flight of Zimmeran, and almost managed to charge the thief, who managed to hide in the shadows. Naturally, the beasts threw all nearby forces in a charge on the evil sorcerer, but did NOT succedd in bringing him down, since the wicked wizard has W2. On his next try to cast Flight of Zimmeran, he failed, and the righteous forces of chaos could sneak the thief off the board, thereby bringing the artefact to the rightful owners.

Now, Pratityasamutpada just need the other three artefacts, but there's no sight of the Chaos Dragon's Lair yet, and fighting the Chaos Champion seems like a costly way to get to play the scenario...
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011 - 15:16

NO PHOTOS...say it ain't so! The verbal report is pretty cool even without pics. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Walgis
Warrior
Warrior
Walgis

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011 - 20:25

Nice looking warband, which rules for ogres did you use? those from mordheimer? if so arent they op? Theyre balanced?
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012 - 9:46

Walgis wrote:
Nice looking warband, which rules for ogres did you use? those from mordheimer? if so arent they op? Theyre balanced?
Oops! Old question which I forgot to answer. If you're still interested, the answer is the Ogre warband from BorderTown Burning. Get the whole pdf and check it out - it's cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012 - 4:34

You guys have been kind of quiet for a bit. Is the campaign still going?
Back to top Go down
Hamster
Champion
Champion
Hamster

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:16

Yeah, it's still going on but we've been laying kind of low during the summer. Plus we've been playing some regular mordheim fo variation (diffrent warbands =)
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012 - 8:44

Well, we actually played one game since last time, in which the Pratityasamutpada managed to get their paws on the Dragon Scale Armour - two chaos artefacts to go. I fear though, that the merchants will be able to get hold on enough rare items to win the campaign...

There might be some pics from the last game floating around somewhere on my computer - I'll see if I can fin d them...
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012 - 9:54

Yeah show us some pictures please.

Last edited by SerialMoM on Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 15:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012 - 21:54

SerialMoM wrote:
Yeah show us dome pictures please.
Sorry, no pics found... I promise to take some pics next time and post them though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)   Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stockholmian BTB-campaign (NEW PICS 110615)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3