Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Joining the fold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terro

Terro

Trading Reputation : 0

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:38

Hey there,

I'm new to here but not new to general forums (member on Bolter and Chainsword, Asrai.org, One Ring and Warseer). I have been playing LotR for 5 years and Fantasy and 40k for 4 years. I recently got interested in Mordheim after playing LotR battle companies (experienced based games - basically the same as mordheim), and I wanted to give it a go. I still need to get some friends intrested and I have my ways of doing that Wink So I will probably be lurking here until I get my friends intrested. I think I am going to do a Reikland warband because of the lack of wood elves.

Terro
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 18:00

Hey Terro...WELCOME ABOARD Cool Tom's Sleep Yet Inspirational/Informative Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers
Back to top Go down
geekgirl
Champion
Champion
geekgirl

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 21:22

Hewo! Hope you enjoy it here!

Post some pics of your warband or any WiP if you can... I love seeing what cool stuff other people are working on Smile
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 21:25

Welcome! There are a few wood elf warbands around, maybe not official but close enough for me. I like the Mousellin (spelling is off I bet...) one myself. Also there is a robin hood themed list called the outlaws of Stirwood Forrest. That would make a fun 'count-as' list for wood elves.

My wife uses Waywatcher models for most of her warband and she uses the Mousellin ruleset for them. So far they have seemed balanced to me. Highly mobile and good archers. Read through the Rules and Gameplay section and there are several topics about Wood Elves.

Most importantly: Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Terro

Terro

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 22:30

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. You make me feel very welcome. Thanks for the pointers BtB I'll be sure to check some stuff out then. And yes Geekgirl I will get some pics up after I have moved house.

One more question, is anyone on here from around Glasgow?

Terro
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011 - 13:32

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining the fold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the fold   Joining the fold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the fold
Page 1 of 1