Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Peenemunde: WWII variant of Mord/Necro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bubbles

bubbles

Trading Reputation : 0

Peenemunde:  WWII variant of Mord/Necro Empty
PostSubject: Peenemunde: WWII variant of Mord/Necro   Peenemunde:  WWII variant of Mord/Necro Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011 - 19:17

document I put together some years ago for our group, and recently rediscovered on an old drive. The group has long since dissolved, and I haven't played these in some time, but perhaps one of you might like to.

It compiles several well established WWII variants, with some of our own stuff, and the other necessary rules. I hope that someone here might find it useful and perhaps further develop the ideas (and fix the typos Very Happy )

We also had a lot of weird science stuff, zombies etc using various rules from both games, but those were mainly kept in another document that I have yet to re-locate.

So please enjoy, I present .... Peenemunde.

http://rapidshare.com/files/448815356/warhammer_scrimage_ver_1.3.docx
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Peenemunde:  WWII variant of Mord/Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peenemunde: WWII variant of Mord/Necro   Peenemunde:  WWII variant of Mord/Necro Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011 - 7:23

Quick look so far only, but fun idea! Be sure to tell everyone hi and introduce yourself!

Very nostalgic for me. I really like the vehicle stat sheets. Reminds me of the stat sheets for 40K 2nd ed I still have lying around!
Back to top Go down

Peenemunde: WWII variant of Mord/Necro
Page 1 of 1