Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals

Go down 
+30
Pathfinder Dubstyles
The_Ferret
The Yak
JoaoS
Pervavita
Paboook
mavfire
Eliazar
folketsfiende
Etrigan001
FKSN
cianty
Ezekiel
shanks
gewaltatron
Pfreck
smokezombie
Mephysto
Skavenblight
floedebolle
SerialMoM
tomogui
geekgirl
frogprince
drakkol
WarbossKurgan
Elmoth
Von Kurst
DeafNala
werekin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 9:56

Oooh, beautiful. For your own good, don't tell me where you keep this! Wonderful stuff, looks like a ton of fun to game on.
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 12:40

marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 665330 marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 665330 marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 665330 marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 665330

Very cool!

More pictures please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flameon.co.uk
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 12:58

WarbossKurgan wrote:
More pictures please!

YES...please post some more photos. The stuff looks GREAT, but it's difficult to see the individual pieces. What a Face
Back to top Go down
smokezombie
Warlord
Warlord
smokezombie

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 13:55

bounce
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 16:23

WOW Shocked

That's pretty damn awesome. I guess I know where we'll have the next Mordheim meeting. Ezekiel, Pfreck, pack your bags Smile

Damn sweet, I'm looking forward to individual pictures Very Happy Now I'll go and instead of spending some time outside in the sun try to get a little work done on the priests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mavfire
Hero
Hero
mavfire

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 16:41

Wow, wow, wow...The final picture says it all...Nice work Guys and Gal. Hope you will update with indepth pics soon...

Love the Ship thing in the background....what is it?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 9:06

holy sh! this is stunning!

and yeah, more pics required, but still, the overall impression is amazing! can't wait to see more details, nor hear some battle reports! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysthconcepts.nl
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 19:17

@Shanks - I've been able to deploy all of the terrain except for the 2x matching ruined keeps and the large graveyard style base (to be honest I could really do with one of your recently showcased smaller 9x9 cemetery plots! hint hint) originally intended for the cylindrical temple, which is now free-standing in the drink.

It's not an exact science quite yet. I made a selection of equally-measured foundations. I could do with some more odd shaped pieces to maximise on the terrain.

@Cianty - The water looks more vivid in this shot than in the real. There won't be any further modifications. I selected Inky Pool from the Dulux paint range for the board, the darkest sea-greenest tone in the entire DIY superstore that's available locally in volume! It's intended for a canal base plus an ocean board to represent the Reikmouth estuary (and beyond!) in games played on ships of the line (that someone else is building)

More pictures of the set up will become available at the leisure of my photographer friend who is busy doing real work or you would see more now. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
geekgirl
Champion
Champion
geekgirl

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011 - 19:27

Coolies! The pictures Bob took came out great Smile Can't wait to have my Strigany sneaking around all over the place!
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011 - 18:41

Alright, I'll wait for close ups then. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011 - 22:56

Very nice,

I recognized the style of shanks cooper roofes and his style of city walls.

This is a really nice table. Are there ruined city parts in Marienburg?

This would be great, so i could also use my terrain for the comming setting rules.

Great collection.

Have fun

Last edited by SerialMoM on Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011 - 0:34

SerialMoM, a mix of derelict and intact buildings is perfect. Check out my blogpost in the Narrative section called Slumming It. This will help put you in the know for the derelict zones around the city.

I am hoping that we get some conspiracy theory type stuff added to the Narrative section soon by Rev Larny.
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011 - 10:11

The table looks amazing. I didn't expect something so cool Shocked More pics please!
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
Mephysto
Veteran
Veteran
Mephysto

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011 - 22:27

Somehow, I seem to have managed to miss this for nearly three weeks - which is a real shame, because as the text-book Britons would say, this is certainly ... not bad. Wink
Love it! Mazel tov for this fine board! thumbsup

The only thing which could make this even more capitalawesome would indeed be ... moar pics. I imagine a 28mm eye-level view from the streets or one of the towers (or the ship, man, that ship! Laughing) would be staggering.
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011 - 19:00

There is a new picture of my gaming table featured at the end of my latest blog post. This was taken last week before (get this!) we started a 9 player battle that lasted for nearly 7 hours!!

http://libermalefic.blogspot.com/2011/07/fimir-balefiend-sighted.html

If geekgirl gets enough PM's then she might release a write-up of the special scenario from the point of view of her pirate warband. It was a massacre.

Regards,

Werekin
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011 - 23:59

You mean this photo:

marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Ham%2BMarienburg

VERY NICE! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Paboook
Warlord
Warlord
Paboook

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 1:33

I'll keep it short.

Incredible! cheers
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 22:03

More photos! More I say! Or battle reports.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:02

Hmm 9 players and only 7 hours playing time.

This seems fast to me.

We sometimes need 4 hours for a 4 or 5 player setup.

And i agre to all others:

More fotos
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 10:19

It looks fantastic. There can never be too many pics of this beauty!
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct 2011 - 19:49

Sigmar's balls! Somewhere new just sprung up on the South Dock!

http://libermalefic.blogspot.com/2011/10/watchtower-of-solace.html

marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Watcht10

The real photography is still pending. My blog post offers more insights into recent happenings.

Oh and geekgirl is hopefully doing some kind of battle report in the future based on new scenario games.

Regards,

Werekin

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 1:48

Yay more photos!

Battle reports! Yes please!
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 19:14

This table is great. look forward to more pics.
Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011 - 1:13

Oh, this looks so good!

I've noticed that you guys are from Poole. That's right next door to me. Maybe I could sneak in and check out this stuff up-close!

Joao
Back to top Go down
http://fistful-minis.blogspot.co.uk/
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jan 2012 - 23:56

Hey Joao.

The more the merrier. I am from Poole but the waterfront action all happens over in Bournemouth. Wink

We can't very well accommodate greenskins in this setting but there are numerous roles could potentially be fulfilled.

Drop me a line.

Regards,

Stuart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals   marienburg - Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marienburg - City of Islands, Bridges & Secret Deals
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next