Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorin Seahammer

Thorin Seahammer

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!   Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan 2011 - 16:24

Hello all.
I haven't played yet, but I have been looking at Mordheim for a while now. I just got into Warhammer Fantasy and boy is it expensive. I have a dwarf warband kind of. It is minis from the Battle of skull pass set. I have others that I like and want to get Skaven, Vampire, Tomb Guardians, and a Talabheim warband as well. Yes I know there is no Talabheim warband, but I'll use the Reiklanders warband, but paint it more in Talabheim colors. Well I live in the central US, in Kansas about 2 hours from where I will end up playing my games. I look forward to crossing blades in the fair city of Mordheim. Happy adventuring!
Back to top Go down
FKSN
Warlord
Warlord
FKSN

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!   Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan 2011 - 16:41

Welcome to the board and the game, mate!
The skull pass dwarves fit perfectly as a dwarf warband.
Back to top Go down
Thorin Seahammer

Thorin Seahammer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!   Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan 2011 - 16:47

Thanks. I have lurked for a while and seen some great terrain. Thought it was time to post.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!   Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan 2011 - 17:06

Hello from 2 hours West of Nowhere...WELCOME ABOARD Cool Tom the A's Sleep Yet Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!   Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011 - 5:28

Welcome aboard!

You might have a mooch on eBay for the older out of production metal dwarves. Often you can pick some up for quite low prices and I think they are much stronger sculpts (and more characterful) than the current plastic and metal line (although some of the current metal sculpts are quite nice).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!   Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from 30 minutes north of the middle of nowhere!
Page 1 of 1