Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style

Go down 
+2
Tortiou
DeafNala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 22:31

Thundering down the Silk Road, this strange little rig brings the infamous Wonderous Mushroom Libation to the masses.

It's night & the running lights have been doused, er.....ARRRRRGGH! affraid
...but fear not soon the Man of Steel [no, not Joe Stalin], the Caped Crusader, Bringer of Sigmar's Light shall save our cookies. Look up in the sky....IT'S SUPER ADMIN TOM! [or it could be just a bird] Suspect

*Super Admin Tom theme music plays in the background*
Added pics. Enjoy.
--Admin Tom

Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Alan_p13

Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Alan_p14

Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Alan_p15
Back to top Go down
Tortiou
Warlord
Warlord
Tortiou

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008 - 23:58

"Spider Tooooom, Spider Tooooom, does whatever a Spider Tom doeeees"
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 0:47

Very "old skool" warhammer colour schemes. I like it (although red troll-claws would still make me shudder) because it reminds me of the good old times of 5th edition study thumbsup

DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 0:48

Tortiou wrote:
"Spider Tooooom, Spider Tooooom, does whatever a Spider Tom doeeees"
lol! We are definitely on the same page; you have my condolences. Suspect

Well, This time I may have given Tom a serious case of the Deep Purple Horrors & sent him screamong into the night. Oh Nubbins! Suspect
Actually I like the dramatic build up to these posts AND there's one more to go out of the current batch of pics [ in the distance a strained voice sounding remarkably like Toms airs a horrendous scream: NOOOOOOOOOO! ]. affraid
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 1:32

That's so cool, DeafNala! I like this a LOT! Where is the cart from? Is it an actual Citadel model? The Night Gobbo sticking his head out of the cart is really cute! Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style 387809
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 2:00

Well done deaf. Thanks for posting. Those goblins are awesome. thumbsup thumbsup

Definitely Goblin-crazy colors. I really like the cobbles tones you have on the base too. How did you make those? And is that pole in the back for support? Good work.
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 2:19

cianty wrote:
That's so cool, DeafNala! I like this a LOT! Where is the cart from? Is it an actual Citadel model? The Night Gobbo sticking his head out of the cart is really cute! Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style 387809

The cart is made by a Canadian company: RAFM. It's actually a goat drawn Wizard's Wagon with a kind of demonic head peeking out the back. I substituted the NIght Goblin head. The Wolf is a GW piece, as is the Driver [this mini came out before 1ST Edition WHFB, back when I had all my hair, most of my teeth, & a modicum of still more or less fiunctioning brain cells]. I've got one more of these to do up, plus an already completed Rhino with howda & crew that I might rebase for the Caravan.
It is so easy to get carried away with this stuff; I may take exception to some things GW has done, but Mordheim is just a fantastic game, a redeeming grace for GW.

BE WARNED:tomorrow may see the Red Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 2:27

Ashton wrote:
Well done deaf. Thanks for posting. Those goblins are awesome. thumbsup thumbsup

Definitely Goblin-crazy colors. I really like the cobbles tones you have on the base too. How did you make those? And is that pole in the back for support? Good work.

I did the base with Plumber's Epoxy and sculpted the cobbles. The rod in back is less noticeable than the picture would have you believe; it attaches the cart to the base to give it a slightly "air born" feel; it also served as a handle to paint parts of the cart I wouldn't be able to get to once it was based up.

I'm glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008 - 7:32

haha, a cool and funny mini man! it looks awesome Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style   Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Road, Night Goblin Style
Page 1 of 1