Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

my 2gc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahag
Warlord
Warlord
Dahag

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

my 2gc Empty
PostSubject: my 2gc   my 2gc Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010 - 18:43

first of all thanks for this great forum. I became a daily visitor and it is my first stop concerning mordheim. actually I even check the forum before brushing my teeth. no worries, i will brush them eventually lol!

Concerning the forum i'd propose two changes.

1) put starting warbands into an own folder instead of a single post. the sticky thread where players can post their warband is great but the problem is that it is difficult to discuss a certain warband. for example it happened to me that I posted a warband and before anyone could give a comment, the next warband was already posted so it was the only one commented. also it becomes complicated if one wants to comment a warband other than the very last one...

2) split up strategy/tactics and rules questions for the sake of a better overview...
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

my 2gc Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2gc   my 2gc Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010 - 19:10

I would tend to agree that the sticky for starting War Bands is a bit of a morass ; i.e., it's VERY easy to get lost in the deluge of War Bands posted. There is, however, no reason why you can't open up a thread to discuss you're ideas for a particular War Band in the Rules Section.
I also think splitting the Rule & Games Play into two separate sections would be a decent idea. It would allow our Rules Folk their own area tho talk up the Rules, AND allow the Guys who want to talk tactics their own space. While not mutually exclusive, they are two distinctly different subjects.

I'll point out your ideas to THE MAN...Tom that is. What a Face
Back to top Go down

my 2gc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: Opinion Box-
Jump to: