Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Possessed amazons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omens
Youngblood
Youngblood
Omens

Trading Reputation : 0

Amazons - Possessed amazons Empty
PostSubject: Possessed amazons   Amazons - Possessed amazons Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 11:09

Rather than use my mordhiem amazons as the amazon warband I was thinking of running them as a possessed warband. Something along the lines of them being corrupted by chaos while they were slaves before the meteor struck or the leader found a demon sword (insert reason here Razz) .

Im at a bit of a loss on what to use as mutants and possessed. I have a few options but not sure which should be my possessed or mutants:
I would like to use 2 of the 6th ed metal daemonetes.
I have also converted one amazon to be somewhat possessed/mutant by cutting its legs off and using the snake like hand from the old mutation sprue in its place to make it naga like (thumbs below)
Amazons - Possessed amazons Th_amazonmutantside Amazons - Possessed amazons Th_amazonmutantfront
It doesnt have hands atm, but which it suits best will determine the sort of hands go on.

So a couple of questions.
Which would each choice suit best as?
Would the daemonettes fit with other wise stock amazons?
Would 2 new plastic daemonettes go better with the 2 metal ones?
If the converted amazon is a possessed would this look too out of place along side (also thumbs)?
Amazons - Possessed amazons Th_malepossessedfront Amazons - Possessed amazons Th_malepossessedside
Back to top Go down

Possessed amazons
Page 1 of 1