Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

O&G warbands, other Hired swords?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgarth
Youngblood
Youngblood
Morgarth

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

O&G warbands, other Hired swords? Empty
PostSubject: O&G warbands, other Hired swords?   O&G warbands, other Hired swords? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010 - 10:13

Greetings everyone.

I've been playing my O&G warband at our club and was wondering if its possible for them to hire hired swords that were published after their warband was released? I.e I would like to hire a beggar since it says he can be hired buy any warband but does the O&G rule still rule him out for example?

Can anyone shed any light on this matter?

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Claus
Champion
Champion
Claus

Trading Reputation : 0

O&G warbands, other Hired swords? Empty
PostSubject: Re: O&G warbands, other Hired swords?   O&G warbands, other Hired swords? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010 - 10:28

Ther is a "up to date" RB on the download section here. The unofficial one updated regularily where you can find all and explainations to it.

As for the Beggar:

May be Hired: The Beggar may be hired by any warbands, Though Neutral / Chaotic, and Chaotic warbands will have to pay 15 gold crowns for their initial hire, as the Beggar knows he may not survive the company long.

As O&G are rated as follows.....

Alignment: the Warband’s Alignment may be one of the following: Neutral / Chaotic or Chaotic.

.....you are allowed to hire a Beggar for your O&G Gang.....but be carefull that your henchmen will not kill him when feeling being assaulted by him (animosity) Wink

Regards
Claus
Back to top Go down

O&G warbands, other Hired swords?
Page 1 of 1