Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Reworking Mordheim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plague Docter
General
General
Plague Docter

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Reworking Mordheim   mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010 - 14:16

Hello once again, for my upcoming campaign im reworking alot or the rules and also adding some of my own so ill post what ive got so far when i find the paper with it on and i was also wondering what house rules you have to see if i have the same or to add them in.

Doc
Back to top Go down
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Reworking Mordheim   mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010 - 21:47

We use the ruleset pretty much as written and clarified by official errata, except that shields count for 2 armour points instead of one. I've been playing on and off since Mordhiem was released (1999?) and not really found any problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Rudeboy
Elder
Elder
Rudeboy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Reworking Mordheim   mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010 - 22:03

My problem with Mordheim is more the akward set-up. It is so annoying that you have to look for the price and the description in two different places or that you have to look at Starting Exp, Skill Availabilty in different places from the description.

I wish it was more set-up like D&D tables.

Also somethings are not as well spelled-out on how they work.
Back to top Go down
Plague Docter
General
General
Plague Docter

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Reworking Mordheim   mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010 - 0:15

Im not so much doing it because they arnt good but becasue i think i can make them better like instead of light and heavy armour ive made new armour like padding,chain and plate wich all have a base of a 6+ AS but are effected differently by serten weapons like chain has a +1 to its AS if attacked by bladed weapons and arrow but doesnt work at all against blunt weapons like clubs these armours are also stackable but come with a cost off things like -1 to M or -1 to hit. Im also adding new skills like bullcharge wich turns all the units attacks into one S5 wich the enermy must take a I or S test or be hit, another is a backstab skill that can only used by daggers and from behind a enermy wich can also be poisened in wich some cases they need to make a T test or take a wound but can be cured by antidotes and the poisens will only last onw game and cost alot of GP they will also wear off over so many turns so although i am changing alot im adding alot more.

Doc
Back to top Go down
shotguncoffee
Warlord
Warlord
shotguncoffee

PostSubject: Re: Reworking Mordheim   mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010 - 2:35

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reworking Mordheim   mordheim - Reworking Mordheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reworking Mordheim
Page 1 of 1