Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell Empty
PostSubject: BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell   BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell Icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug 2010 - 11:04

Hi,

The Black Dwarf player in my gaming group asked me whether the Spirit of Hashut spell can continue through walls today. Normally I would say 'no' and that is probably the answer for this spell also. However, the description says that the spell creates a apparition type entity and ghosts can move through walls so can this spell move through walls.

Obviously the first target cannot be on the other side of the wall or it would not be in line of sight. However, if the first target is before the wall and there are more warriors on the other side of the wall and the wall is complete with no holes than can the spell move through?

Thanks! BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell   BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell Icon_minitimeFri 6 Aug 2010 - 12:00

Fluff-wise, I would say that walls stop the spell effects, as it says that the air thickens to form the avatar. Thick air should be stopped by walls etc. Rules-wise, not so clear; there's no wording whatsoever about what could stop the Hashut-avatar, and since it is a d9-spell, its effects should be somewhat on the massive side.
Back to top Go down

BTB - Spirit of Hashut Spell
Page 1 of 1