Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hire Swords and BTB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudeboy
Elder
Elder
Rudeboy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Empty
PostSubject: Hire Swords and BTB   Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010 - 21:32

My friends and I are about to start-up a new BTB Campaign. My question for everyone is what Hire swords would you suggest for a Reiklander warband?

Right now I am thinking the Merchant, and Pyromaniac. I am not sure about the Sword Smith, because I will be a shooty warband.

I was also thinking about the Telian Marksman because he is really good. It would be like having an 8th marksmen.
Back to top Go down
toemasss
Captain
Captain
toemasss

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ogres (BTB) Ogres (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Hire Swords and BTB   Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010 - 7:15

A personal favourite hired sword is the warlock. I love the ability to put him into hiding, knock down/stun enemy warriors with other ranged attacks then fly him in as a shock trooper to coup de grace them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas UK
Champion
Champion
Thomas UK

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Hire Swords and BTB   Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010 - 9:46

I'm playing reiklanders at the moment. Initially I went with a Halfling scout, can't beat em for value for money. When I had another opening I got a fearsome trollslayer to give me a bit more close combat punch. Never looked back since!
Back to top Go down
SeiFeR-NL
Warlord
Warlord
SeiFeR-NL

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Hire Swords and BTB   Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010 - 11:00

Thomas UK wrote:
I'm playing reiklanders at the moment. Initially I went with a Halfling scout, can't beat em for value for money. When I had another opening I got a fearsome trollslayer to give me a bit more close combat punch. Never looked back since!

My pick would be the dwarf treasure hunter.... it's a great close combat fighter... I got one for my marienburger's that are equipt with crossbow's (long range) and dueling pistols (close combat). What's left standing is finished of by my dwarf TH & Swordsmen Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Hire Swords and BTB   Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010 - 11:09

I'd go with Warlock and Merchant, although I really rarely have the spare money.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hire Swords and BTB   Swords - Hire Swords and BTB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hire Swords and BTB
Page 1 of 1