Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Magister becoming possessed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyges
Warrior
Warrior
Gyges

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

possessed - Magister becoming possessed Empty
PostSubject: Magister becoming possessed   possessed - Magister becoming possessed Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 13:28

Ahoy. For my Cult of the Possessed's Magister's first advance roll, he rolled on the Rewards of the Shadowlord table and got boxcars. The "Possessed!" result says he loses d3 skills--I assume that the spell he started with is not included, but is his leadership skill included?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Magister becoming possessed   possessed - Magister becoming possessed Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 16:12

The leader skill can never be lost by a warband elader, as that one is automatically gained for any leaders. Also, I'd say the spell can be lost as well, as it is granted on skill rolls. However, one could also argue that since a spell technically isnt a skill (the spells are not on the skill lists) tehy cannot be lost.
Back to top Go down
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Magister becoming possessed   possessed - Magister becoming possessed Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010 - 1:58

I agree with Opheliate. I think you should treat spells like skills because that's how new ones are gained. Also, in keeping with the spirit of the game, you've got to give up something as a price of becoming possessed. I play Possessed and I'd expect to give up d3 skills including spells if I made the fateful roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magister becoming possessed   possessed - Magister becoming possessed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magister becoming possessed
Page 1 of 1