Front view, prob about... 70% done? Exterior textured, general color is close - no wash applied or airbrushing yet. The basic idea is that blast came back from the back, knocked fireplace inward, smashes the floor, takes out part of the upper floors - most really - and then a fire. NO fire damage or smoke has been applied yet.
Most of the work will be inside. Moving clockwise, now over the... SE? - corner. This side is 'mostly' done - but you'll prob note that this side has black edges on the foamcore. I changed my method for the far side, and I'm not sure which look I prefer, but I know I have to pick one!
Moving a bit more to the left of the previous, now looking in from the rear. The left side of the chimney is still attached to the structure, the rest I used a hot-wire cutter to separate, then chunk up.
Then I am laying these sections into the interior over the damage to the structure. They're not finished, nor is the sub-flooring and debris in place yet.
Here is the outline for the chimney, and a few other minor notes on my next steps.
All interior walls still need to be painted, detailed, and washed or airbrushed. I'm roughly using the mental picture of Gaston - from Beauty and the Beast - I have a daughter, sue me ;-) - Hunting lodge with trophies, awards, all now askew or shattered, and the Hofbrauhaus in Munich - for an Empire friendly "Boys club" with lots of ale. I also need to build the bar area near the cellar door. That's a snap, though.
Anywho - that's it so far.