Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

[BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catferret
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
catferret

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned:

restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Empty
PostSubject: [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question   restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 22:45

Was reading the Restless Dead warband earlier and noticed something in the Corpse Bomb skill that I'd like clarified.

When exactly does the ability trigger?

1. As soon as a charge is declared before moving models
2. When the charger makes contact
3. Something else

Currently it looks to me like it happens as soon as the charge is declared (the use of "immediately" in the sentence). I'm not sure if that was the intention so thought I'd ask.

In addition it says that,
Quote :
Only one Zombie at a time can be a corpse bomb although the skill can be taken by both the Necromancer and the Liche.

Does that mean that if both heroes have the skill there can be two corpse bomb zombies in play? Or that it just provides a level of redundancy should one of them be missing the game? My instincts suggest option 2.
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question   restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 12:30

Hmm.. you are quite right I guess. We have always played it like 2, i.e. after completing movement but before going on. Any other way wouldn't make much sense.

As for taking the skill twice: We have played it so that two zombie corpses may be used.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
catferret
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
catferret

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question   restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 15:21

Aha! So I can have two explodey zombies huh (assuming both heroes take the skill)? Funfunfun!

I'll need to make my necromancer look like one from Diablo 2... restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Icon_wink

Thanks for the answers.
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question   restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 16:59

catferret wrote:
Aha! So I can have two explodey zombies huh (assuming both heroes take the skill)? Funfunfun!

That's the way I see it. I didn't write the rules so I can't provide a definite "yes", but that's how we've always played it (came up only one time though so far). I don't see anything wrong with having two bombs. They're fun.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question   restless - [BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BTB] Restless Dead Corpse Bomb question
Page 1 of 1