Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Empty
PostSubject: floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "   chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 16:25

Hey guys, its a long time ago that i wanted to play with my old Chaoswarrior stuff, but i never found a suiteable Warband to represent them, no cult, no marauders, but then i decided to use the beastmenrules to play my chaos guys, the call themselves " The coven of unspeakable Obestiy ", thought its funny;). I wanted those guys to look more Mordheim chaos like, more like oldschool chaosworshippers who then found out that serving the thing called the shadowlord is also quite satisfying, so, i tryed a colourscheme on the Leaderfigure that just died in game No. 2, the old " ooze whiplash ", poor guy, now he serves as colour modell, hope you like it, its one of the old slaaneshi Champions, and please , feel free to comment, cause its now i decide how to paint the rest of the bunch. i also tryed pigments for rust the first time , but at some pints,( Shoulderpads) i am not satisfyed with the result, please help! thanks, enjoy, floedebolle
chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Img_0010

chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Pict0120

chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Pict0121

chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Pict0122

chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Pict0123
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "   chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 17:08

That Guy(?) brings back memories...actually I still have a bunch of the REALLY OLD chaos stuff that I've YET to get around to painting. You have an interesting choice of colors. VERY WELL DONE! chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " 544694
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "   chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 17:14

hey deafnala, thanks, but do you really think those colours work together?
And iam really about to leave the armour plain metal with rust or just coloured and highlighted, so, what do YOU think?! thanks, floedebolle
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "   chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 17:39

I like the colors...they clash in a way that enhances the Chaos feel of the mini, AND I LOVE the glowing eyes. I think I did mine in mauve & purple with reddish orange armor...since it sold, it must have looked okay. chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Fresse
Back to top Go down
Bean965
Hero
Hero
Bean965

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "   chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 19:19

I think its a good color scheme. You might play with that blue-grey color if you're having doubts. I could see a dark, almost metallic blue working well also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "   chaos - floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

floedebolles " Beastmen ", aka " Chaos Warriors "
Page 1 of 1