Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New to Mordheim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasclomalum

Rasclomalum

Trading Reputation : 0

mordheim - New to Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: New to Mordheim   mordheim - New to Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 23:18

Hi everyone!

New to Mordheim and the world of miniature painting.

I'm almost done assembling and painting my Norse Explorers warband (used GW's Chaos Marauders). Really basic stuff, guess I yet don't have the skills required to do any advanced shading and such intricacies. Painting the eyes of the little fellows is currently giving me a splitting headache, though I've found that using a really sharp pencil and dipping that in the paint is better for painting the really fine details rather than using the brush.

Who knows, I might even post a picture one day...
Back to top Go down
http://www.terra-arcanum.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: New to Mordheim   mordheim - New to Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 23:30

BEWARE: the Photo Psychos are drawn to promises of pics. mordheim - New to Mordheim Affraid That aside...WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's mordheim - New to Mordheim Sleep Yet Ubercool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! mordheim - New to Mordheim Icon_cheers

AND fear not you'll find that each mini you do will be just a bit better than the preceding ones; when you start posting pics you'll get advice to help with your progress & encouragement to keep plugging along. mordheim - New to Mordheim 544694
Back to top Go down
Rasclomalum

Rasclomalum

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New to Mordheim   mordheim - New to Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 23:49

Thank you, I probably need every piece of advice I can get to improve my dismal painting skills. And thanks for the warm welcome! :-)

Moving on to something completely different, dual weapons seems to be the norm in Mordheim, but I have this subversive streak in me and have given most of my guys a weapon and shield. It will be interesting indeed to see how long they'll survive in battle what with the rules being what they are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.terra-arcanum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Mordheim   mordheim - New to Mordheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Mordheim
Page 1 of 1