Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Returning to damnation!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thompo
Warrior
Warrior
Thompo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Returning to damnation! Empty
PostSubject: Returning to damnation!   Returning to damnation! Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 21:09

Greetings Fellow Mordheimers,

It's been a while since I've played Warhammer and even longer since I've played Mordheim, but looking back i realised it was the only tabletop game I really enjoyed. That might be because I played Pirates who were halarious. Returning to damnation! Icon_jokercolor

Looking to get back into the game and set up my own map-based campaign style.

Looks forward to figh- I mean posting with you. Returning to damnation! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Returning to damnation!   Returning to damnation! Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 21:23

For TRULY SILLINESS Goblins are The Way. That aside...WELCOME ABOARD Captain Tom's Returning to damnation! Sleep Mordheim Forum & Ship of Cool. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! Returning to damnation! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Returning to damnation!   Returning to damnation! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 15:04

Welcome, Thompo (although we've already met on your town watch thread). Besides RPGs, Mordheim is about the only tabletop miniatures game we play too. We have the occasional warhammer game, but Mordheim is pretty regular. We tend to play collaborative scenarios and campaigns, since my wife doesn't like being too directly competitive and I have found that I generally like the collaborative games better too.
Back to top Go down
Thompo
Warrior
Warrior
Thompo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Returning to damnation!   Returning to damnation! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 21:26

Lol nice to meet you mweaver (again)

Mordheim I find is a far better game for narrative and story and balance, seeing as the mainstream games have degerated into how has the latest (and therefore most broken) army, in my humble opinion. Creating stories full of character is the reason I got into tabletop games in the first place Returning to damnation! Icon_king
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Returning to damnation!   Returning to damnation! Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 22:21

The story/role-playing element is very important to me, too. When we do have a game of Warhammer, it is generally tied to a RPG or Mordheim campaign somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to damnation!   Returning to damnation! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to damnation!
Page 1 of 1