Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Perceived warband power levels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andresbarbaroja

andresbarbaroja

Trading Reputation : 0

warband - Perceived warband power levels Empty
PostSubject: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 12:10

Hi, I have set a poll to explore what people think it is the power level of each warband. The idea is to get as much info as possible which later coud be used by each gaming group in deciding which bands will be allowed in their campaign or to see which one needs tweaking. Anyway, it's information, free and you can do what ever you want with it... but first we have to get it!
As a first poll I limited the questions to official and unofficial warbands, but i think i will add more polls for alternate settings in the future.

Here is the link

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFdNRDlVeC1FbUg1V0RZSHJUV3ZGR1E6MQ

If you have any suggestion i will appreciate the feedback. Anyway, thanks for your input Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 3:32

Nice idea.
Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
SiliconSicilian
Veteran
Veteran
SiliconSicilian

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 5:09

Interesting. Some weird deviations on some of the warbands, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siliconsicilian/sets/72157623710783
Lord 0
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Lord 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 14:28

I was surprised to see that more people think Skaven are broken than Shadow Elves.
Back to top Go down
andresbarbaroja

andresbarbaroja

PostSubject: Re: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 16:28

Well, regarding the deviations please note the number of answers! to be really meaningful we should get a lot more answers, so if anyone knows about other communities please spread the word Very Happy
And i guess people more people think skavens are broken because as an official band mor people know them. I've never played against elves!

And thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Rudeboy
Elder
Elder
Rudeboy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2010 - 20:09

I think people think skaven are really good because a lot of people play them so they have a lot more experence with how good they can be.

I also think that a lot of people have never played against some of the warbands or had little experience with the so they tend to get a middle of the road rating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perceived warband power levels   warband - Perceived warband power levels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perceived warband power levels
Page 1 of 1