Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wunderbaard

wunderbaard

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Empty
PostSubject: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 12:02

hi all,

my and my friends are just starting to play battlefleet gothic.
i really want to play orks, they seem like the most fun!

i have been looking all over the place for tactics and what units to deploy (we want to start off with 1000 pts. battles).

i found the site: the waaagh very usefull, but i am curious if people here play the game, and can provide me with some insights.

i am actually scratchbuilding the fleet, so if you guys are interested, i can post some pics up here as soon as i get my hands on a decent camera.

but let's hear some waaagh-tactics!!!

cheers wunder
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:40

As a Fellow Orc(k) & GOBLIN Guy, I would LOVE to see your BFG stuff. BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET 665330
Back to top Go down
wunderbaard

wunderbaard

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 23:49

kk,

i hope to get my hands on a camera very fast so i can start shooting pics.

i also have to photograph all of the mordheim scenery and my orc warband.
i will post the pics in the appropriate topic.

i am making the Brute Ramships out of KillaKan feet Wink they actually look soo much like spaceships Wink.
a friend of mine is playing Chaos and ordered everyting from GW. But GW apparently has some defective molds, so he got 6 defective cruisers. As a result of this he has 6 spare cruisers and even more spare bits (turrets, gun batteries, launchbays), and he allready promised me i can have the spare bits!!!
i found it a very cool idea to construct the orcfleet allmost entirely out of looted bits (the fluff in the books also says that orks mostly use looted guns because they are far more reliable Wink )

i'm also getting my greenstuff tomorrow! so i can sculpt a lot of bits (i use 40k bits to 'stamp' in the greenstuff, in this way you get allmost stickerlike greenstuff which you can glue around a plastic tube: and done is your MIDSHIP!)

but you guys dont want to hear me rabbling bout it, so i will post some pics very soon!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 1:16

Acquiring a camera, preferably one that is not Demonically Possessed or from HELL!, sounds like it will be a MAJOR FORUM EVENT...at least for moi. BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
wunderbaard

wunderbaard

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 1:43

glad to see you excited!

i will do my best to post them asap! BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET 509466
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 21:13

Endless enthusiasm is one of my many character flaws. PLUS, for some reason or other BFG reminds me of Wooden Ships & Iron Men...congenital idiocy is not to be ruled out on this one; this is basically a board game that I played way back when with 1:1200 scale models...GREAT GAME. BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET   BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC ORK FLEET
Page 1 of 1