Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Velsharoons Mordheim

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Velsharoon
Youngblood
Youngblood
Velsharoon

Trading Reputation : 0

Velsharoons Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 2:11

Well I signed up a while ago but have been slacking when it comes to providing content so without further adieu here are two WIP pics of my stuff.

Velsharoons Mordheim Mordheim002medium

Velsharoons Mordheim Mordheim003medium

I must say I love just creating stuff that I know no one else will have , so many box sets floating around I decided I had to make use of some of the bits!

I also have an outlaw/slaver type gang made out of brettonian bits but pics for them shall have to wait.

Any C&C much appreciated
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 2:30

Oh well done! Velsharoons Mordheim 544694 Can we see them painted soon?

Oh and are going to play? Cause if so these guys would make great mutants

EDIT: Oh and as I have yet to meat ya, hi! my name is dwi I'm one of the more respected members (well I like to think so anyway. Nah just jokein' evrey body here is a respected member.) on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Dmig
Knight
Knight
Dmig

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 4:04

Sir, I hope you know I don't respect you in the least and everyone talks bad about you when you're not here
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 4:25

Ouch! You wound me Dmig! No just jokeing! LOL!

Even if that was true (wich it most likely is Velsharoons Mordheim Suspect ) I have long stoped careing about what people think about me, as, it's normaly bad anyways.

In fact I don't think I care about anything anymore, well maybe some things: minis, books, food, sleep, my faith, maybe just maybe my closest friends but thats it.

I know sad ain't it?

EDIT: *Puts hand on bible* No lie! It's true!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 12:31

COOL STUFF! There are an infinite number of strange, twisted, VERY Mordheimy Thingys you can make by combining ALL those UBERCOOL plastic kits. The only limitation is your imagination, which is not much of a constraining factor with you...or moi for that matter. Your twisted Guys are a FINE examples of things that can be done...LOVE the literate Beasty Boy. Keep up the GOOD WORK! Velsharoons Mordheim 544694
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 13:17

The ease at combining bits from different sets is one of the reasons I love GW's plastic figures.

Interesting figures, Velsharoon! What type of warband are you building? I'm guessing it isn't a Sisters of Sigmar band...
Back to top Go down
Velsharoon
Youngblood
Youngblood
Velsharoon

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 13:25

Thanks for all the kind comments, to be honest I am not sure were I am going with them, just wanted something different and unique that I would be inspired ot paint well. I guess the logical thing is to make it a carnival or possessed warband.
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 18:10

Thats one of the things I love about our hobby you can do anything you want!
If you are going to make a warband I will back you up a 100% in that endevor Velsharoons Mordheim 544694
Back to top Go down
Dmig
Knight
Knight
Dmig

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 2:08

I probably should have included a j/k in there but you got it, but on the subject of the thread, I really like the guy with the beastman head. I do think he might work better with a more 'sophisticated' looking arm, specifically the one with a sword and glove that matches his dagger hand. I think that would give him the look of being a well dressed devil figure. Maybe thats not what you're going for, but just thought I'd make a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Velsharoon
Youngblood
Youngblood
Velsharoon

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 2:35

I dont think I have that arm, from what you say would be a lot better but I am just using old bits that a friend gave me, infact the very same Duce who frequents these boards.

Velsharoons Mordheim Mordheim004medium
Velsharoons Mordheim Mordheim006medium
These guys arent as cool as the first to but might look ok when painted. I cut off to much of the horses neck so it looks a bit stumpy which sucks and they dont look quite evil enough...

I have the old beastman box set so could make a beastman warband and then have enough left to have a possessed warband. If I had more flaggelant heads would be tempted to do an entire possessed gang with human heads on beast bodies.

As I said have no firm plans so could just build up lots of random things and take the best of the bunch, could even just use the models and use them as normal human mercs etc.

Further ideas are welcome.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 10:28

VERY COOL...in a strange sort of way! With Mordheim & Warhammer in general, the more bizarre the mini the better it fits the setting...these Guys definitely fit in. VERY IMAGINATIVE! Velsharoons Mordheim 544694

Any friend of Duce's is DEEPLY suspect...including moi. Does this mean there is actually more than one Mordheimer in Northern Ireland? Velsharoons Mordheim Suspect
Back to top Go down
Velsharoon
Youngblood
Youngblood
Velsharoon

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 11:34

There is indeed despite the odds! I plan to run a campaign soon but going to wait till Duce finishes his Bloodbowl campaign, easier to have one thing at a time going on in the club.

Might pop into the GW and pick up a can of spray paint and maybe even a box of flagellants...
Back to top Go down
Dmig
Knight
Knight
Dmig

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 1:03

I would highly recommend the flagellant box. good for falgellants/darksouls and the rest of the bits are really nice for mordhiem in general
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velsharoons Mordheim   Velsharoons Mordheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Velsharoons Mordheim
Page 1 of 1