Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Looking for a Temple of Morr

Go down 
+2
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Toby Goatfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

Trading Reputation : 0

Looking for a Temple of Morr Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb 2010 - 2:09

Hey, know of any place where a guy like me can find a temple of Morr. Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_cool Gotta keep it quiet, don't want them crazy witchhunters thinking I'm out looking for cool scenarios. Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_wink

Moved to Scenery & Terrain section.
- cianty
Back to top Go down
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb 2010 - 22:06

1. Thank you Cianty Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_cool I wasn't sure where to place it.

2. I could've sworn GW had a scenario or article including a Temple of Morr.

3. Vampires are a myth
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2010 - 20:39

I have both all three parts of that article, pm me.

Last edited by Pathfinder Dubstyles on Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 1:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 16:04

Hello Toby.

I remember reading about you in 'Honour of the Grave'. Reminds me I need to get on with the next Angelika Fleischer adventure, 'Sacred Flesh' is the following novel I think.

Anyway, here are some picture of my Temple of Morr. I didn't produce this myself, only directed the planning of the design. Most of the architectural work and the building itself was completed by Carl 'Scenery Bloke' Merrell, whose work was also featured in Border Town Burning.

Looking for a Temple of Morr Pictur10

Looking for a Temple of Morr Pictur11

Looking for a Temple of Morr Pictur12

I've carefully revised the Town Cryer rules for Priests of Morr and expanded the Priests rules themselves to include each the other popular cults of the Old World. You will be able to use this to represent them in your games of Mordheim. These should be published around May or June.

We will also be looking for your painted Priest models. I am working on a Priest of Morr myself. A pleasant departure from painting Ogres!

Regards,

Werekin.

B-)
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 16:43

The name of the Morrian Priests adventure campaign was 'Thy Soul to Keep', from White Dwarf. It's a pretty cool mini-campaign, although a little rigid and purposefully limited in scope, it would be brilliant for a weekend worth of gaming fun. Smile

Regards,

Werekin.
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 18:41

It was in UK White Dwarf issues 314-316 (possibly different issue numbers elsewhere!)

I can't get at my old issues at the moment, but I remember it being a pretty damn good series (and it kind-of inspired our Bell, Book and Candle campaign set up!) Very Happy

Last edited by WarbossKurgan on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 19:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flameon.co.uk
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 19:42

Hmmm... right around the time WD was going pear shaped here... I can find no mention of this in my 314-319 US WDs. Does anyone know if it was ever published in the US? Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 22:58

In a word, awesome! I'll try to get pics as soon as I can. Still working on my Green Man Inn and it's scary faces. Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 1:10

I look forward to your Priest treatise Warekin! You corrupted characters article combines and updates two of my favorite classic articles and adds tons of fun stuff for chaos warbands to enjoy!

I used a priest of Morr as it exists in TC12 in my Reiklanders. I had to replace a youngblood, as it was not a hired sword but a hero. He would have been useful if not for the fact that his equipment is immutable and i was not fighting a single undead or chaos warband! Thanks to his high leadership he ended up becoming leader, only to die from a ricochet in the next game!

Thy Soul to Keep is a nice article for a short campaign with a neat theme and story. The terrain and models showcased within are simply beautiful! Maybe we can get someone to host them, i have the PDFs.
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 14:07

'Miracle Workers', a treatise on the ten prominent deities recognised throughout the Empire, will be available by the summer.

Like the chapter 'Corrupted Characters' which was published previously on the BTB web site, the article will revise and marry together some brilliant resources & ideas which are commonly passed over in Mordheim campaigns.

There will be a selection of material to start gaming with which I hope will spur forum members to work on some brilliant new miniatures and conversions for their existing warbands.

You will also find that the negative aspects of your previous encounter with hiring a priest will have been reconditioned to help personalise your campaign experience.

Regards,

Werekin.
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2010 - 20:16

Be sure to update the Warrior Priest hired sword found in the half-assed Encampment rules. He is listed as carrying a Hammer of Sigmar, but no such weapon exists! Surely the author means a Sigmarite Warhammer, but that is a Sister only weapon, sworn enemy of true Sigmarites...
Back to top Go down
Knightei
Knight
Knight
Knightei

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Kislevites Kislevites
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2010 - 17:19

true Dubstyles But they are remember still sigmarites. In history the catholics and anglicans both used crosses but they were(ish) enemies.
oh and on the warrior priest my group uses the hero of the same name and give him heavy armour and a double handed weapon...
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 21:47

Affirmative.

Any other religious gripes folks?

Regards,

Werekin.

B-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Temple of Morr   Looking for a Temple of Morr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Temple of Morr
Page 1 of 1