Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Policing the streets

Go down 
+10
WarbossKurgan
Drongol
Shadowphx
Myntokk
squattingmouse
Von Kurst
mweaver
gilzenaar
wyldhunt
Davespaceman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krataeros

Krataeros

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Policing the streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policing the streets   Policing the streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 22:27

Man, this idea sounds pretty sweet, I like the idea of some form of riot police, i think you should have some kind of special item called a riot sheild!
Back to top Go down
Thompo
Warrior
Warrior
Thompo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Policing the streets   Policing the streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 22:54

Damn! I seem to be 3 months too late Policing the streets - Page 2 Icon_cry

Please check out my Town Watch idea and see what you think fo my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Davespaceman
Knight
Knight
Davespaceman

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Policing the streets   Policing the streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun 2010 - 17:42

I think a riot shield may be a nice addition there was a suggestion of it being a shield that give you the stepaside and dodge skill.

and I'm thinking there needs to be more chances of arresting people maybe if they roll 11-13 as well
Back to top Go down
Davespaceman
Knight
Knight
Davespaceman

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Policing the streets   Policing the streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 13:34

This is the current draft of the jailer special rule is it good as is or should I alter anything?

Arrested - when an enemy hero is taken out of action and rolls captured and/Or 11-12-13-14-15
on the serious injury chart instead of the usual bargaining the Jailer can opt to arrest them and add them to his collection of prisoners they have their weapons placed in the evidence locker and are cuffed and put to work
They retain their stats and become a new henchman group but are at half Ld due to their unwillingness to risk themselves for the watch and only able to gain exp as henchmen
If the prisoners escape they will return to their previous warbands with their new stats or if a watchman is captured a trade can be made for their release

So It's better in someways than the uber zombie as they get better but its balanced by only being able to have 3 they won't have any weapons and there's a decent chance you can get him back.

I've also made up hired swords for the watch which need fluff but rules wise they're very familiar

like this example

Riot Queller 30 gold crowns to hire +15 gold crowns upkeep

May be Hired: Only by the watch
Rating: A Riot Queller increases the warband’s rating by +22 points, plus 1 point for each Experience point he has.
Profile M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Riot Queller 4 4 3 4 4 1 4 2 7
Weapons/Armor: Morning Truncheon, Riot shield and helmet. The riot shield counts as an additional hand weapon and a buckler.
Skills: A Riot Queller may choose from Combat, Speed and Strength skills when he gains a new skill.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Policing the streets   Policing the streets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Policing the streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2