Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Secret Agendas variant (multiplayer rules + cards)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sartori
General
General
sartori

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

rules - Secret Agendas variant (multiplayer rules + cards) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Agendas variant (multiplayer rules + cards)   rules - Secret Agendas variant (multiplayer rules + cards) Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan 2010 - 21:07

Hey all

I thought the Secret Agendas rules and cards from Town Cryer 18 were interesting, but rough around the edges so I decided to make my own deck using Twan van Laarhoven's Magic Set Editor. It can be downloaded at http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net

I haven't modified the scenario rules at all, but may at a later date. If you want to use my deck or see an example of a deck, you can view the pdf here (4MB). The deck file for the magic set editor can be found here. I printed out the deck on heavy cardstock paper, cut them out and put them in card sleeves for use whenever my group plays multiplayer games. We'll be using them in our campaign starting tomorrow night.

If you come up with your own deck or ideas for Secret Agendas or some other cool multiplayer variant/scenario please post them!
Back to top Go down

Secret Agendas variant (multiplayer rules + cards)
Page 1 of 1