HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broken1
Hero
Hero

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:15

I'm having a clear out so have plenty of old White Dwarfs and a few other GW books up for whoever wants them. Pretty much everything's in used condition, well read but still usable. I'm only asking for postage costs in return- I'll wrap and send the item then let you know how much it cost me, and I have a Paypal account for payment.

What's going:

Warhammer 5th edition Rule Book and Battle Book.
GW 'How to make Wargames Terrain' book x 2.
Warhammer Chronicles 2003.
GW Catalogue 2001.
GW Catalogue 2003.
Citadel Miniatures Annual 2000.
Chaos Space Marine Codex, think it's WH40k 3rd edition? Printed 1999.
Undead Army Book, must be for WH 4th edition, maybe 5th. Printed 1994.
Warhammer Annual 2002.

Also I have virtually all the White Dwarfs from about issue 233 to 276, ask about availability. The only ones I'm not letting go are (predictably!) the issues containing Town Cryers, so issue 238 to 244 or thereabouts, except for issue 241 which for some reason I have two copies of.

I dunno how much interest this will get so I haven't bothered typing out too much detail on anything, if you have requests though PM me and I'll help however I can! Message me if there's anything you'd like, I'll be leaving this up for a week or so then what's left is going into the recycling. Thanks.

Last edited by Broken1 on Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 2:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Warhammer Annual 2002 to list)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magokiron
Ancient
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 17:55

Where in the world are you?

That can help a lot to get an idea of shipping costs.

I could be interested for the catalogs, annuals and undead book, but I'm in Mexico, and shipping costs can eat the budget horribly.

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kidterminal
Veteran
Veteran

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 19:08

I'm in the USA and I'd like these. I'd be happy to pay shippoing and trade something in return.

GW 'How to make Wargames Terrain' book x 2.
Warhammer Chronicles 2003.
Citadel Miniatures Annual 2000.
Undead Army Book, must be for WH 4th edition, maybe 5th. Printed 1994.

Rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken1
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 2:45

Ah location would have been a good idea, sorry- I forget what an international board this is! I'm in the UK, if it helps then shipping prices can be estimated roughly according to the information on this site: http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump1?catId=400023&mediaId=400033

I imagine Air Mail or Surface Mail would be the most likely options, depending on how quickly you want the books- I'm happy to send in any way though.

Because magokiron posted first I'll give him first option on the things he was interested in, but if he changes his mind or if postage would be too high to Mexico then priority would of course turn to kidterminal- will PM you both with details. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightei
Knight
Knight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Kislevites Kislevites

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 3:40

Ok what prices for the book since its national for me and can you post pics so we can see what condition they are in (white dwarfs 10 to a pic...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Bernhardt
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 4:49

Well I'm definitly interested in the how to make wargames terrain book! Am I correct in asuming that the x2 means you've got two of these?? Any way if you got one over that's not been claimed can you send me a PM please? Also an estimate to the cost would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightei
Knight
Knight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Kislevites Kislevites

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 6:04

i am interested in the following:
GW 'How to make Wargames Terrain' book
Hmmm thats it really if you can give us a breif outline of what your white dwarves contain i might buy a few...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken1
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 6:27

Hi Knightei, I'm afraid both Wargames Terrain books have been reserved for others for now, but if they decide they don't want them then of course I'll offer one to you. As I PM'd to others though, this is the older Nigel Stillman copy, not the newest edition and so while the basics are there it isn't as advanced as the latest GW stuff.

I'm afraid I really can't be bothered to photograph or detail all the White Dwarfs though, this was more a speculative offer in case anyone had a gap in their collection they wanted to fill, or some particular army/game system release they wanted documentary of, etc. etc. I'm sure there are details online though if you wanted to search, and if there are any that you'd like I'll dig them out and give an idea as to their condition.

I hope I don't seem too flippant but I'm putting things up here for free, only asking for postage costs, because I have no need for any of these items any more but would rather others got some use out of them, rather than getting them pulped straight away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kidterminal
Veteran
Veteran

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 19:42

I understand perfectly, even a brief synopsis would be a monumental task.

Rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Xi
General
General

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Thu 18 Feb 2010 - 21:13

Allo. I'm after WD 261, 262, 263, and 264. 264 is the issue I seek most right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grimdarkvoid.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs   Today at 5:16

Back to top Go down

Trying to get rid of some old GW Books and White Dwarfs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1