Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)

Go down 
+13
wyldhunt
Fungomungus
Dazza
Von Kurst
Eliazar
MonkeyShaman
Knightei
Andy
zelophahad
Da Bank
frog
DeafNala
WarbossKurgan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 14:09

Who got captured? (Although I'd assume it was Papa Jingle...)
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 15:55

Von Kurst wrote:
Who got captured? (Although I'd assume it was Papa Jingle...)
You are quite correct.

Had I realised they had earned 150gc from the fight and that Papa Jingle had a 200gc Hockland rifle on him (which I couldn't have stolen but if I'd killed him it would have been lost to the Circus!), I may have asked for a little more...

Ah well. Rolling Eyes mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 387809
Back to top Go down
http://www.flameon.co.uk
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 16:12

I always think that my warband should act in character and kill captured characters or at least disable them, but most of the time I just ransom them back for 50 gc...

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you couldn't have stolen the Hochland. I understand that by the rules you couldn't just keep it if you ransom the character but you can kill the character and keep his stuff or ransom the character for his gun...

The ladz found a Hochland a few weeks ago. I haven't wounded anything with it so far and it keeps a character back which is not useful to the current orcs...

I offered it to the Witch Hunters for 300 gold. They didn't take it. Gits!

This week I vow to use tactics! We'll see...
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 11:14

Von Kurst wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you couldn't have stolen the Hochland. I understand that by the rules you couldn't just keep it if you ransom the character but you can kill the character and keep his stuff or ransom the character for his gun...
Hmm. I'll have to re-read the rules on that bit! study
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 11:15

The Green Zone
18th March the year of the Metal Tiger, Surprise Attack at Slippery Jack’s Cave

As night falls on Vercuso harbour the Lost Waaagh ambush the Gloomwyrms using a few Cave Orcs as bait.

±

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8055

Four Savage Orcs milled around the ruins in the gathering twilight, making a dumb show of searching for loot. The Gloomwyrms arrived from the west in a column and rushed towards the harbour, shouting and yelling Cathayan curses.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8054

Pa-Lai and Gang-Wai went straight for one of the Savages who was lurking upstairs in the Cultist’s House. The Cave Orc dodged their inept assault, floored one of them and knocked out the other. The Savage then jumped down from the first floor window into the street bellow to join some of the Lost Waaagh who had arrived from the north and zigzagged through the back streets to avoid the waiting Gloomwyrm crossbows. Pig-Xi Cloud Trapezed onto the Light House to take up a firing position overlooking their route.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8056

Yu-dan and the Flying Daggers swam across the bay and climbed aboard the Ferry, one of the Goblins got over-excited and made a diving charge from the gunwales onto a Cave Orc on the jetty (to his doom…)! The surviving goblin and Yu-dan can ashore.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8057

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8058

The pirates rushed into the old warehouse and took up a defensive position around Tricky Tarka.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8061

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8059

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8060

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8062

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8064

As the bulk of the Savages advanced from the north the Gloomwyrms rained crossbow bolts and magical fire on them from all angles.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8063

As more Cave Orcs arrived from the south Droo-Ling lumbered out into the open and taunted them, they took the bait and charged the big blue oaf.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8065

The two bands of Orcs crashed into each other and the eastern pirates were hard-pushed to avoid the storm of clubs that the frenzied savages brought down on them. But avoid them they did for the most part!

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8066

±

As darkness fell both warbands fell back with neither having the upper hand.

±
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 11:21

The Beanbag wrote:
Day 18 in the Month of the Warmonger

Gurnarsson kicked the twisted corpse of the vampire and grunted.
"They ain't so scary up close eh? Smelly buggers, but nothing to worry a dwarf."

As the Underminers started work on piling the rotting bodies up for a pyre, the earth around the vampire started to undulate and pulse and the surface rose as if a force were pushing up from beneath. The packed earth of the street broke up and formless tendrils and vague, hand-shaped shadows twisted up and around the still body of Raziel, cloaking it and dragging it under into the dark. A faint, rasping laugh could be heard on the breeze...
"Well you don't see that every day do you?" said Doc and took a contemplative puff on his claypipe.

The beardlings finished off spreading tar on the pyre and Doc, with some satisfaction tossed a lighted splint into the pile and nodded as a whoomph brought cleansing fire to the streets of Vercuso. If only for a short time at least.

WBR 426
12 dwarfs
1 halfling
1 pit fighter
1 ogre
4 locations
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 12:01

So was this the first Raziel? Or a replacement?
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:46

I think this was Raziel the Second! (The first was killed by a Skaven sling...)
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:16

Yike! Folks are getting a bit of revenge. I was hoping for a full report (photos and commentary) of the death of Raziel I and now we're on to III already. Just like Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 22:20

Yes, I'm afraid Raziel the First's death was fairly ignoble! Felled by a close-ranged double-shot from a Skaven sling (one of which was a critical). There were no photos of that game between Dave and Viktor and neither has had time to write much in the way of reports for this campaign. Sad It would be a bitter tale for Dave to recount anyway! Wink

Last edited by WarbossKurgan on Wed 11 May 2011 - 13:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davespaceman
Knight
Knight
Davespaceman

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:54

It was indeed traumatic But it's fine Janus fixed him up and now he's like new. The loss of the 90 exp however did cause a slight dent in my rating.

Time to harvest a new uber zombie.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 1:57

Slight. Smile

How many uber zombies have you fielded? I've enjoyed that you model them. I like doing that but I've never had to do more than 2 or 3 in a campaign.

Its been a great campaign to keep tabs on, thanks gents.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 23:37

Brick by shining brick - A Mason's tale

Blessed Knight wrote:
3 warbands and a hanging. (pics from last Thursday's Treasure hunt)

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Binnacleyard
the 3 warbands involved...
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Orcs
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Empire
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Skaven

After a volley of several blunderbusses at the orcs, the Masons were quickly charged by the frenzied masses
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Allhandsondeck
Luckily they also started chasing the rats too...
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Bashdaratz
Sighting a foul witch the hunters pounced and actually managed to take it down before being beaten to a pulp.
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Burnthewitch

As the Masons retreated, the skaven and orcs fought over the shards of the bloodstone.
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Grabdaglowyting

but the early loss of their furry friends finally proved too much and the Skaven slinked back into the shadows.
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Orcwin

So the victorious orcs celebrated by Hanging a strange passerby...
mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Hangthescurvydog[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 0:53

Now what? The fiends!
Back to top Go down
the beanbag
Youngblood
Youngblood
the beanbag

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 1:22

DeafNala wrote:
@Beanbag: you haven't been borrowing Saul's CURSED DICE from HELL! have you? mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Suspect

You'd think so from those dratted Ld tests! But since then I haven't failed one and managed to rout Raziel's court the other night! The only way is up for the Underminers!
Back to top Go down
Pirexian
Elder
Elder
Pirexian

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 1:55

OMG.. please re-size your avatar image beanbag!
Sad
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 11:08

Ratatouille
23rd March the year of the Metal Tiger, Slippery Jack at Vercuso Ferry

The Hold Rats make an attempt on Vercuso Ferry but Slippery Jack comes to the aid of the Gloomwyrms!

±

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8078

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8079

Tricky Tarka watched Yung-Qi as he went through sword drills with the other members of the Gloomwyrm’s crew – the new Boy was a much better candidate to be the re-incarnated Mung-Qi than the last possible but the Shaman still wasn’t sure: Only time, and a maybe a really good punch-up, would tell.

±

When the spring tide washed ashore the wreckage of a shipwreck two warbands made for the harbour to see what rich pickings may be carried in.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8082

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8083

Knowing what the Skaven were up to, the Gloomwyrms split into two groups; the larger one rushed towards the waterfront the other heading south to create a cordon.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8084

Two Skaven emerged from the sewers and scrambled into the broken upper story of a small house. They immediately opened fire on the Orc pirates.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8085

A couple of the Orcs held back and returned fire, with limited results. The rest of the group pressed on to the quay.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88083

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88084

They watched in amusement as the ratmen splashed out into the dark waters…

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88085

The warbands clashed!

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88086

Two Skaven who were hidden behind the crumbling walls sprang out and assaulted the Cathayans but Droo-Ling the Troll fended off his attacker and flattened him. The other Skaven fenced with Flot-xam for a short while until the rest of the pirates arrived and dealt with him brutally.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88087

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88088

The pirates broke through the Skaven lines and opened fire at the ratmen in the water.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88089

Slippery Jack made himself known to the swimmers and took a couple of them “home for tea”.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88090

The Orcs who had headed south hid themselves among the ruins, laying in wait for the Skaven break-out as they pulled a sea-chest out of the harbour.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM88091

One of the Skaven made a dash for it but the cruel treatment the Gloomwyrms handed out finally told on the nerve of the Skaven and they turned-tail and fled, leaving the chest behind.

±
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 11:15

Cirque D'Extraordinaire vs Albanian Barbarians

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8080

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8081

Frog wrote:
knowing the end is nigh, the two allies battle it out!

Could the Cirque folk take on the ravenous barbarians?

Traps were plotted, but.... the plans went out windows,
Screaming barbarians just ran at the the cirque freaks! being shot down as they came,
but could they stand the mighty charge?

the battle was close, the battle was bloody.

sadly the Cirque fled knowing death was looking there way! Very Happy

Last edited by WarbossKurgan on Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 12:21

HOORAY! COOL PHOTOS! AND a victory for the Forces of Greenness! What a GREAT way to start the day! mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 665330
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 19:31

Stomp the Yard
25th March the year of the Metal Tiger, Occupy at Binnacle Yard

Once again the Gloomwyrms and The Lost Waaagh clash - this time over an uncontrolled territory.

±

Yung-Qi had noticeably bulked-up over the last few weeks. He had gained muscle-mass and even grown several inches taller. The rest of the warband were smiling and nodding to each other behind his back - they were now certain that Tricky Tarka the Shaman was right; he really was the reincarnated Mung-Qi. His staff-fighting style was even the same!

When Tarka presented Yung-Qi with the golden circlet and the Iron Cudgel and announced to the crew that Yung-Qi, was no longer his name: everyone would now call him Mung-Qi. No one save the former Yung-Qi was in the least surprised. That business with the zombie was confusing but in the past now. They would still have to burn the zombie to ashes before they were really satisfied but that was for another day. Today was a day to get drunk and start fights!

±

Five key buildings around the Binnacle Yard caught the attention of both he Gloomwyrms and The Lost Waaagh. Whoever controlled them would be able to claim the Yard for there own.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8092

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8093

The Gloomwyrms grabbed two straight away and made for a third and fourth.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8094

The Lost Waaagh took the closest to them - the little Harbour Master's Hut.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8094

Tarka began hostilities with a jet of green fire!

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8095

The Orcs ran towards each other with glee.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8096

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8097

The gloomwyrms took a third building.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8098

And set up a firing-line, casualties among the savages started to mount.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8099

The frenzied Cave Orcs pelted the pirates with sling-stones, but hardly stopped to aim so most fell short.

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8100

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8101

As the frothing primitives closed the distance the pirates greater numbers looked likely to carry the day!

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 HPIM8102

But through some cruel twist of fate (and the Cave Orcs' frenzy probably) the savages held the pirates back - the Savage Boss taking on three of the Cathayan pirates at once without too much trouble, his massive two-handed club swinging wildly cracked open a couple of head and he seemed to be able to resist the deepest cuts. Blood flowed freely from several wounds but he held his ground!

±

Mung-Qi sat up in the middle of the bar and looked around. The Gloomwyrms were all gathered in the smoke-filled room; some drinking, some tending their wounds, some just lounging about. Tricky Tarka shouted at him and he jumped to his feet with a cry of "Yes Master!" None of the pirates thought anything of the big Orc's kowtowing to the Shaman. Just because the Captain was reincarnated didn't give him any leadership rights in their eyes. The Shaman was the Boss now and thats all there was too it.

Even though it was his fault they didn't capture the Binnacle Yard... now he'd hired a big Cathayan Ogre Bodyguard no one would say a word.
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 15:03

WEEK 10 & 11 RESULTS (sorry Embarassed )

This week's results:

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Week11Positions

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Week11Locations

mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Week7BonusLocations

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED...

The most fought-over locations is still Hangman's Square with The Buccaneer's Blade Inn now in second.
The most successful warband is remains The Lost Waaagh!band (win rate dropped again, to 64%).
The estimated campaign result is still a win for Raziel's Court, although The Underminers, Skrikit's Hold Rats and The Lost Waaagh!band are not far behind.

Sad Next week sees the end of the campaign culminating in The Battle of The Capstan. mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 665330 Because The Capstan will be worth double points, the overall result really does remain wide open (although Raziel is surely the favorite...). Surprised
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 17:19

The end of another campaign, but this time I'm taking the HORRENDOUSLY, GOD AWFUL news without whining...sure go ahead & break an old man's heart. mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 17:54

Aye tis a sad moment. Especially since Flame On takes breaks! We need to re-negotiate their contract. This indolence should not be tolerated.

[However its been 2 years since the last lengthy pause in my own campaigning, hmmm. Perhaps a vacation would be just the thing...] Smile
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:23

Don't worry guys - the next campaign has been on the drawing-board for a few weeks now. Plans are afoot, house rules are being written, a selection of models of a particular type of Hire Sword are being converted, a special terrain project is about to be started (the blue-prints are done)...

And it probably won't be a long break since all this has been done well before the current campaign ends. Normally we don't even start thinking about the next one until a week or two after the old one finishes!

Good times! mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 665330
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010 - 16:14

Untitled Saga, cica 2509

Andy wrote:
What is this unknown thing, this rarest of treats,
This thing that is the opposite, of our farmers' many defeats,
In certain languages it's called victory, and people will be flattered,
When they are congratulated, on not being battered,

This oddest of things, that our farmers did not understand,
After spending weeks being kicked, up and down the land,
But victory it was, and never again would they fail,
And because of his excitment, their leader for some reason grew a tail,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)   mordheim - Bell, Book and Candle  (a Flame On Mordheim campaign) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bell, Book and Candle (a Flame On Mordheim campaign)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next