Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

How many points?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plague Docter
General
General
Plague Docter

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 18:24

Hi everyone. unfortunatly Mordheim has been put on hold as the person I was going to play with doesn't seem very intrested but he seems to like 40k as he brought the Assualt on Black Reach a while back and wants to do a Spacemarines army which is good because I want to do a Ork army How many points? 387809 . Yesterday my brother gave me some of his friends old but never opened boxes of orks and after finding out that my friend wants to do Spacemarines my brother is going to ask his friend if he still wants his old Spacemarines. I am going to build the orks up, hopefully we can have a good game when all is done.I dont know which Spacemarines they are but these are my orks and I will post the Spacemarines when I find out.

Ork Warboss, 20 Ork Boyz, five Ork Nobz and three Ork Deffkoptas from Black Reach and Ghazghkull Thraka, two boxes of Kommandos, a box of Tankbustas and a box of Warbikers so please can anyone tell me roughly how many points these are worth . Thanks in advance.

Doc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009 - 7:52

Oh, one thing though, in a White Dwarf, they did a massive article on mr Thraka. What i gathered, one cannot use Kommandos in his army. I can be wrong here as 40k isn't my forte Smile
Back to top Go down
mudboy
Champion
Champion
mudboy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009 - 14:38

Ghazhkull Thraka 225

AOBR Warboss, Power Klaw, TL-shoota 90

5x Nobz 100

5x Tankbustas 75
1x Tankhammer free
2x Squigbombs 10
(Nob upgrade 10)

10x Kommandos 100
(Nob upgrade 10)

20x Slugga boyz 120
2x Big Shootas 10

3x deffkoptas 105
3x TL-rokkit upgrade 30

3x Warbikes 75
(Nob upgrade 10)

So roughly 970 points. How many points? Icon_biggrin
A good start for destructive Ork horde.
Some more boyz and a couple of trukks. You could get another AOBR set for ekstra boyz, nobz and koptas.
Back to top Go down
Plague Docter
General
General
Plague Docter

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009 - 23:05

Opheliate wrote:
Oh, one thing though, in a White Dwarf, they did a massive article on mr Thraka. What i gathered, one cannot use Kommandos in his army. I can be wrong here as 40k isn't my forte Smile
I searched the web and cant find anything but when i get the rule book ill have a look throught there and thanks mudboy but can i ask what TL stands for and any other things that i mite need to know.

Doc
Back to top Go down
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009 - 8:20

Twinlinked. You get to reroll the dice if you miss the first shot in any round wiht this weapon
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009 - 10:15

The battleforce wuold give you some nice options such as the extra bikers you could convert into Nob bikers, as well as some more boys for chop chop and if you got another 2 waggons then that should get close to 1500

Champion
Champion
mudboy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009 - 13:28

No problem.
Played them for a while but never managed to paint them How many points? Icon_rolleyes

Opheliate wrote:

I think this might be from previous codex as it is not in the current.
But Ghazhkull allows you to take a Nob or Meganob mob as a troop choice. Very handy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009 - 13:50

mudboy wrote:

I think this might be from previous codex as it is not in the current.
But Ghazhkull allows you to take a Nob or Meganob mob as a troop choice. Very handy

Yeah, you might be right. I think its a pretty old WD. It just opped into my head as I read his name How many points? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How many points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many points?   How many points? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many points?
Page 1 of 1