Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Empty
PostSubject: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009 - 13:43

Hey guys, just had an idea and I just wanted to see if any of you would be intrested. I have 6 samurai models that I plan to use as heroes in my nippon warband. Each of these im looking to get done individualy in their own scheme, and I was thinking what better way then to have individuals paint them? This way I would be able to take the community with me wherever I play Very Happy. I am happy to pay postage both ways and am looking for a reasonable standard. The models I have are here;

http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=2062

I only have one of each, so if your intrested just throw your name down and tell me which one you want to do and what scheme (prefer to have everyone unique).

Regards,

Tom
Back to top Go down
Jacko' lantern
General
General
Jacko' lantern

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009 - 14:56

i would paint the top right. Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_smile

i think it would be cool to paint it red with a jade like colour.
Back to top Go down
Teleri
Warrior
Warrior
Teleri

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009 - 15:12

I would love to paint one, top left if that's ok... but i'm fine with what evers left really
what kind of base? And urm... Black and dark red highlights maybe... or a nice purple, or something...
can i tell you later when i decide...
sorry
Smile

Last edited by Teleri on Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009 - 20:00

I could be up for that challenge.

Brown for leather, base black with grey, deep purple for cloth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009 - 20:17

Oh forgot to pick one...meh...whicheverone is left Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_razz

Should we leave the base clean, in order for you to make them look the same?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009 - 20:25

I would be willing to do one. My top choices would be either middle-left or bottom-right, but I'm happy to do any of them if someone else wants to lay claim to one of those.

For color scheme, I was thinking of something with green/teal, and maybe a golden brown or a darker yellow. Might be too garrish if everyone else wants to do dark colors, in which case I can do a similar scheme with darker shades. Also, if I do it you'll have to let me know which aspects you would want in which (i.e. armor in green, cloth in yellow/brown, vice versa, etc.)

EDIT: If you want a painting sample, most of my Mordheim models are on Tkitch's Mordheim Gallery. They vary in quality, as they represent a span of about 8 years of painting progress. For my most recent efforts, however, check my Dwarf army and Bugman and Grombrindal.
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010 - 21:42

Did this project get dropped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]   Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.B Wants you! [to paint a model!]
Page 1 of 1