Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VonHagel
Warrior
Warrior
VonHagel

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come!   Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009 - 23:48

There stands an androgynous figure clad in an outlandish outfit, the face is hid behind a magnificently decorated masquerade mask, covering the upper part of its face. The air is thick with exotic perfumes and incense, that seems to creep off the stage on which the person so nimbly danced out on to.

*Ladies and gentlemen, tonight it is my utmost pleasure to introduce a breath of the extraordinary, into your otherwise so tedious lives! you will behold wonders that have swayed audiences all over the Empire! Entertainment unlike which you have never dared to dream... Tragedies, comedies, suspense! daring illusions and breathtakingly beautiful ballet, accompanied by our savant piper, who will take you to a special place!*

*Oh my good people this is a privilege to be able to set eyes upon our travelling act indeed, we know that these have been trying times.. But a chance such as this comes only once a life time, do not let a few coins stand in the way of a experience that will impact you.. DEEPLY!*

*And which out further ado*

the figure produces a finely crafted silver pipe and begins to play a soothing yet strangely enthralling melody and the towns people begin to flock about the wine maidens, that have slipped in amongst the crowd, indeed some even rush home to fetch more currency. In a matter of minutes a great mirth seeps over the town while the pipe’s melody increases in tempo. Many begin showing signs of grave intoxication, as more and more start to break out into spontaneous dancing.

Pink flamingos start flying out from behind the curtain and circle the air above the spectacle, soon after more figures emerge from the stage, some in their performance dresses and other completely naked. Because it seemed this town in particular was easily swayed, and no one wanted to be left out of the festivities.

a faint hint of a smile emerges beneath the pipers mask, as he thinks quietly to himself: Oh but the stage haven't even been set yet... indulge my children.. indulge

Greetings I am VonHagel, from the above text, people should get the idea of what I plan to do as my main project over the next couple of months, I plan to do a thread from the humble beginning to the final result of my warband. Drawing from influence such as my beloved Alice in wonderland (the book not this what looks to be travesty of a movie) Harlequin, Ballet, circuses and mainly anything with a disturbing angle or flavour that I think will fit the carnival.

I will be using Carnival of Chaos Rules.

Greetings and well met!
Back to top Go down
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come!   Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2009 - 0:43

Velkommen til et tosset lille forum, med tossede individer!!!

I am sure you will feel quite at home here, looking forward to seeing some miniatures!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come!   Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2009 - 8:58

For a moment there I thought it was Michael Jackson pulling off the ULTIMATE come back performance...WELCOME ABOARD Ring Master Tom's Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Sleep But WILDLY Creative Three Ring Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Icon_cheers
AND BRAVO on the MOST inventive intro to date. Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! 544694
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come!   Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and a promis of grim deeds to come!
Page 1 of 1