Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Back to Mordheim after a time away.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enigma462

enigma462

Trading Reputation : 0

mordheim - Back to Mordheim after a time away. Empty
PostSubject: Back to Mordheim after a time away.   mordheim - Back to Mordheim after a time away. Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009 - 5:43

So, i have not played this game in about 4-5 years. When I played before, I kind of rotated between Possessed, Witch Hunters and Reiklanders. I loved the shooty qualities of the Reiklanders, but I think our table before seemed a little sparse for Mordheim, so I think that may have helped. Possessed did pretty well, but I could never really get a handle on the Witch hunters, their benefits did not seem to out way the down side of only being aloud 12 members.

Anyway, i am getting back into the game and wanted some advise. the two people I play against for the most part is undead (ghoul heroes= danger) and Skaven (I hate slings, so good... so cheap)

I have been working on terrain lately (this site is wonderful inspiration) so I think the board will be little more compact.

So, any advise/opinions you guys have would be awesome.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mortimer
Warlord
Warlord
Mortimer

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Back to Mordheim after a time away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Mordheim after a time away.   mordheim - Back to Mordheim after a time away. Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009 - 5:58

I'm still new myself, but have picked up some bits and pieces.

Is it possibly your fellow players would be open to some house rulings? Depowering the Sling maybe? (though the Skaven player may dislike it), or agree to allow the Witch Hunters to have 15 members or alternatively take 0-3 Warhounds that don't count towards the member limit.
Back to top Go down

Back to Mordheim after a time away.
Page 1 of 1