Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eternaldream
Hero
Hero
eternaldream

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

warband - Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband? Empty
PostSubject: Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband?   warband - Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 2:31

I want to make sure I get this right. So when you first create a warband, some of your heroes start with experience already. Take the Mercenaries, their leader has 20 experience right of the bat. I downloaded the roster sheet, and it has squares representing experience. Every so often there are dark squares, which represent level ups.

Now a Mercenary leader with 20 experience would have had 8 upgrades already. When you start up a warband, do you roll on the chart and give him the upgrades and skills? Or does he start with nothing, the idea is that his increased stats are already taken into account? I think it's the latter, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband?   warband - Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 2:45

NO, never. Your heroes are ASSUMED to have that experience and they are level already. No further rolling until you have played a game or two and your heroes have moved up a notch to do so.
Back to top Go down
eternaldream
Hero
Hero
eternaldream

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband?   warband - Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 2:48

Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks for the quick reply.

Answered and locked. Smile
- cianty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband?   warband - Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you roll upgrades for heroes when starting a warband?
Page 1 of 1