Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Give me your favorite dead heroes...

Go down 
+3
Joker2and53
Sven The Mighty
Figgy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Give me your favorite dead heroes... Empty
PostSubject: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009 - 16:55

Help me! Give me your favorite dead heroes... Fresse

Working on a scenario here, where the strongest of the strong who died in mordheim rise up as phantoms (zombies/ghost?) kinda like the town cryer and fight against mordheim looters...

Post the stats of one or two of you favorite (and powerful) heroes, how they died (the warband could just have retired and in your minds' eye they died later), and just a very short paragraph of backstory so I can have them in the scenario! Any race works!

[Also, I tried looking in the obituary..that's alot of dead fools that aren't particularly powerful, I want people's favorites.]

If you add a bit of fluff to it, they may get some rules for only them. Kinda like how the pitfighter hired sword can use the spiked gauntlet AND a morningstar at the same time...

I will start!

Lookae the Skink

Lookae the Skink came to mordheim after learning of the Wyrdstone and seeing the power it gave to the evil races. She was part of a small warband sent to retrieve said Wyrdstone and bring it back to her tribe in Lustria for safekeeping and study. She jumped in from of her sister Chiv ,during a battle in the market square, to save her from a charging ogre. It worked, lookae held off the ogre long enough for Chiv to get away and managed to inflict some damage, but was eventually overpowered.

M6, BS6, WS3, S3, T3, W2, I5 (leadership is not needed)

SKILLS: Quick shot, Eagle eye, Trick Shot, Sprint, Scale Sheer surfaces.

Equipment: Longbow with Darkvenom, Spear, Shield, Light Armor.

Special Rule: After much running after and from other warbands, Lookae has lurned to brave the depths of Mordheim with ease. She doesn't have to be base to base with a wall to climb it, and may treat moving upwards like normal terrain. She cannot, however, stop on a wall in mid-stride.

[EDIT: Hope this is in the right spot..kinda a cross between 'Rules and Gameplay' and 'Battle Reports and Fluff'...Please move it if you feel it's in the wrong spot!]
Back to top Go down
Sven The Mighty
Warrior
Warrior
Sven The Mighty

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009 - 7:57

Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009 - 8:14

Yeah, I looked there...but it seems that there isn't any stats!

I want stats of everyone's favorite dead heroes!
Back to top Go down
Joker2and53
Warlord
Warlord
Joker2and53

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009 - 15:16

Joefat the Reikland Youngblood
M 4
WS 4
BS 3
S 3
T 4
W 3
I 4
A 2
LD 7
Nine total characteristic increases
Three total skills - dodge, step aside, strike to injure
Total Experience - 39
Weapons - Spear, Dagger (never upgraded his weapons, but this was back when spears always struck first)
Armour - light armour, helmet
Equipment - Lucky Charm, Net, Wyrdstone Pendulum
Injuries - Horrible Scars, Robbed, Survived being sold to the pit (late in career), and a couple full recoveries (and dead obviously)
Death - squashed by a rat ogre.

Joefat was my cannon ball who always seemed to take on the best the other side could dish out and he always seemed to come out on top (at least until he didn't). He survived many monsterous creatures in the City of Damned, and he wasn't killed until one of the Campaign's final battles. Use him as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009 - 18:55

Ooh, ooh, I've got a good one!

I don't have the stats handy, but man I have a GREAT dead hero! I'll post his background info here, and when I get my hands on the old roster I'll let you know.

The Saga of Montezuma, Forest Goblin Chieftan Extraordinaire!

Montezuma and his compatriots, the Bizkabi Clan, lived a peaceful existence in the quiet jungles of Northern Lustria hunting wild game and picking mushrooms. One evening the tiny green pacifists were caught completely off-guard by a roving band of bloodthirsty amazons, who slaughtered nearly the entire village! Montezuma and his closest hunting companions were able to drive them off, but not before the destruction of their village and the capture of several of their closest friends (likely to be eaten by vile cannibal women of the jungle). He hunted the amazon party to the coast, where he witnessed them kill a full crew of Tilean merchants and steal their ship. Montezuma and his followers hid as stowaways in apple crates on the next merchant ship they could find, and sailed to the old world. At the end of their journey, they awoke in a bustling port town in Nordland and journeyed into the forests of the Empire to seek out their foes. During their travels, they encountered a balewolf, and Montezuma was gravely injured in battle with the beast. Although he eventually recovered, in a subsequent battle, after being shot by Middenheimer scum with a short bow, he mutated horribly and fled the warband, never to be seen again!

It's a werewolf goblin! What more could you ask for?
Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:42

SWEET! Thanks for replying with some goodies!

I need alot more, cause I wanna make a scenario were one-three dead heroes show up every turn to murder the players, which could result in some hasty alliances!

The goblin will have some rules for turning into a werewolf as well! BWahahah!!! Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_twisted

Post some more if you have em! I will not turn down a single one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AFKzombie
Captain
Captain
AFKzombie

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 8:04

Sirith "Thunder Struck" Dark Elf Highborn
M 5
WS 5
BS 4
S 3
T 4
I 6
A 1
LD 9
Skills: Leader, Lightning Reflexes (now tell me that that's not just hillarious)
Equipment: Sea Dragon Cloak, Light Armor, Dark Elf Blade x2.
Total EXP: 28

Sirith's campagin opener saw him get struck with a bolt of lightning from the storm of chaos raddom happening. Even more sad still was when his companions routed, but forgot one little thing, their barely alive leader. He wond up being captured by the undead warband the Dark Side (that's me) he was sold into a life of slavery, but was rescued by his warband and was thrown back into the action, and out for vampire blood. A couple more games in (i think it was his 2nd or 3rd) he was struck AGAIN with another bolt of lightning, fortunately failing to wound. However, a couple more games later (and another warband recreation) would see Sirith struck for the last time with ANOTHER bolt of lightning (lol sea dragon cloaks) however 3rd times a charm as they say and this time the storm of chaos finally took the highborn. The player was actually so up-set about the whole ordeal that we gave him a chance to rescue the highborn, but unfortunately hs highborn wond up in the hands of his hated cousins, the shadow warriors. He tried to rescue him from the shadow warriors, but was unsuccessful and the highborn was executed.
Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 16:30

That dark elf will have power over lightning... bwahahahaa!!!

This will get good if i get more people to give me some heroes!
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009 - 18:54

Figgy wrote:
The goblin will have some rules for turning into a werewolf as well! BWahahah!!! Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_twisted

That's the best part, he already does! He's got the "Lycanthropy" curse that the Balewolf inflicts on its enemies, meaning that whenever he suffers a wound he needs to take a leadership (so this is where you know it's going to get fun, since he's a goblin) and if he fails he mutates into a balewolf!

Of course, you may want to come up with your own version as well. Anyways, I'm fairly busy but I'll get cracking at digging up those papers and see if I can get stats posted by the end of the week. I know my group has a few more goodies, so I'll post those too.

EDIT: forgot to mention that, in one of our campaigns, Bertha Bestafrung (or however you spell that wacky name of hers) was killed! I know she's not a Hero, and in a sense lacks the the individuality of a Hero since we all know her, but that could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009 - 16:34

Thanks Myntokk!

My group only has a few, and once I get more I will post the rules for it all!
Back to top Go down
Schoel
Knight
Knight
Schoel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009 - 17:16

Ovo the Dwarven Clansman
Ovo started his carreer in Mordheim as a Henchman. From the start, it was obvious that Ovo was a very talented young dwarf and he was promoted to Hero after just 2 battles in Mordheim. He trained vigoursly and killed Dire Wolves as if that was all he had ever done.
Ovo had the following stats:
M3, WS5, BS3, S4, T5, W3, I2, A2, Ld9
He carried the following equipment:
2 Dwarf Axes
Gromril Armour
Lucky Charm
Healing Herbs
He had the following skills (we play that you besides 2 skill types get special skills available automatically, so he could pick from combat, strength and special):
Master of blades
Resilient
Step Aside

Ovo was taken out of action one single time in his entire career, this very time, he died. He was killed by 2 very lucky arrows from 2 poison covered arrows from a skink. He never got the chance to use his Healing Herbs Sad
When he was killed, a Necromancer raised him as a Zombie, and forced him to fight his old team mates.
Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009 - 20:04

Ovo the Zombie Stunty! awesome addition!
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010 - 21:49

Wow, super late to the party, so you've probably already written the scenario, but here's the profile for Montezuma the forest goblin werewolf:

M 4
WS 4
BS 3
S 4
T 4
W 2
I 4
A 2
LD 7

Equipment: Poisoned Axe, Poisoned Bosspole, Lucky Charm (not that it's done him any good)
Skills: Strike to Injure
Injuries: Old Battle Wound, Lycanthrope's Curse
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010 - 5:00

Actually Figgy is hoping to get a d66 list going for this scenario, and it sounds awesome if he can! Random ghosts of everyone favorite heroes, submitted by this dine community, coming back to challenge us? Awesome!

THAT MEANS WE NEED A TOTAL OF 36 DEAD HEROES.

Please include stats, how they died, what made them special, and especially character quirks and personalities. These things will determine their additional special rules...

Keep 'em coming!!
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010 - 21:54

I know we've got a ton, although I don't have any of our rosters handy. I'll see about getting stats on some good dead heroes from someone else in our gaming group, though.
Back to top Go down
AFKzombie
Captain
Captain
AFKzombie

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010 - 23:16

hey there all,
well i have three dead heroes here fresh from the chopping block! a word of warning; the following enteries seem to be suffering a severe case of crossbow bolt to the face, you may want to contact your local physician about getting vacinated as it would seem to be contagious the way it's been spreading around my warbands >.>
Shavo Odadjian
cultist bretheren hero
M 4
WS 6
BS 3
S 3
T 3
W 1
I 3
A 1
LD 7
equipment: dagger, shield, spear, light armor, helm, lucky charm, 2h axe.
skills: steap-aside, strongman, might blow, resil, strike to injure.
injuries: old battle wound.
He jumped around the corner with four of his buddies and yelled defiantly to the lone elf crossbow man, "YOU CAN'T KILL ALL OF US!" The elf replied by shooting him in the face with his crossbow.

D-Devil
cultist possesed
M 5
WS 6
BS 0
S 5
T 4
W 2
I 5
A 4
LD 7
equipment: lucky charm
skills: scoripion tail, extra arm, step-aside, fear, resil, mighty blow, dodge, bitter enimnity Crazy Carl, lightninig reflexes.
His death was all but heroic (crossbow to the face), but what was funny the game before he died he was OOA by a crossbow pistol, and when i rolled his injury my friend inadvertently hit the die and it landed on a one. He allowed me to re-roll it and he made a full-recovery, but it would seem death had D-Devil's number.
Greg "the dreg" Grimm
undead dreg
M 4
WS 4
BS 2
S 3
T 4
W 1
I 4
A 2
LD 7
Equipment: dagger, heavy armor, helm, lucky charm, dwarven axe, sword, bow.
Skills: step-aside, resil, might blow, combat master, unstoppable charge, sword master, weapon expert(or is it training i can never remember), strike to injure, immune to fear (hardened).
After putting an axe inbetween a sorceresses eyes he got a little present inbetween his eyes too! just guess what it was...

Well thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me your favorite dead heroes...   Give me your favorite dead heroes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me your favorite dead heroes...
Page 1 of 1