Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Help with hired swords

Go down 
+2
Schoel
Trulsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trulsa
General
General
Trulsa

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar
Achievements earned: none

hired - Help with hired swords Empty
PostSubject: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 20:14

I am getting crazy here, are there a list anywhere that lists what hired swords that each warband can hire??

I got a free hired sword for my possessed warband last battle and needs to decide now which one to chose...
Back to top Go down
Schoel
Knight
Knight
Schoel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009 - 22:57

There is no such list that I am aware of. I have been away from the game for quite some time though, so someone might have compiled one. This question is a tricky one too, since many warbands were created after the Hired Swords and do not clearly state what they are allowed to hire.
Possessed should be straight forward though, if they are listed on the hired sword, you can hire the hired sword hired - Help with hired swords Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009 - 2:31

Schoel wrote:
Possessed should be straight forward though, if they are listed on the hired sword, you can hire the hired sword hired - Help with hired swords Icon_smile
So, the pitfighter, the Ogre and the warlock. Also the Imperial assassin and the Tilean in the Annual who are not listed as prohibited to the Possessed. The warlock or the Tilean could be interesting ...
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009 - 22:11

There's also the Fallen Sister, if you have or can find her pdf. I believe the witch will also work for Possessed, and if you're playing in Lustria or are allowing Lustrian hired swords then I'm pretty sure the Dark Elf Assassin will work for any evil warband - which would include possessed. Same thing for the Highwayman.
Back to top Go down
Gobbo Freak
Elder
Elder
Gobbo Freak

Trading Reputation : 7

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009 - 7:25

Our possessed player never leaves home without the Tilean Marksman hired - Help with hired swords Icon_rolleyes

I think he is very annoying hired - Help with hired swords Icon_biggrin

btw, I have seen a list before somewhere, but don't ask where hired - Help with hired swords Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009 - 11:51

I think that there is a Microsoft Excel workbook listing all of this on the Mordheim Yahoo! group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/mordheim/files/Hired%20Swords/

Unfortunately I cannot confirm this as I am currently behind a proxy that is preventing me from downloading this file.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with hired swords   hired - Help with hired swords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with hired swords
Page 1 of 1