Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvenger
Captain
Captain
Arvenger

Trading Reputation : 5

Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009 - 22:56

Good Day all!!

I am just getting back into the Mordheim world... Its the only game besides Blood Bowl that I love. I am in the beginning stages of re-aquiring minis as I never owned my own warbands before. I am a young 42 and a total closet gaming geek with a good group of gaming buddies up here. I am glad to have found this site seems to have a lot of goog blokes to bounce ideas off of or troll for answers. Again Well met!!

Arvenger (aka)
Chris Lavelle
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009 - 23:15

HEY KID...WELCOME ABOARD Tom Terrific's Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Sleep Yet Somehow Ubercool Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
JAFisher44
General
General
JAFisher44

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009 - 11:05

Welcome. Where from in the PNW? I live in Vancouver, WA. I play mostly in Portland, OR.
Back to top Go down
Koyote
Knight
Knight
Koyote

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009 - 22:42

Fire & Sword has a group of about a dozen Mordheim players. Our terrain is definitely a work in progress, but that hasn't slowed us down any. We are currently in the middle of a 8 week campaign and having a lot of fun. You should stop by on a Friday night. The store is open late and has lots of space to play. No kids running around so you don't have to worry about putting up with your typical Games Workshop day-care environment.

Fire & Sword Game Center
13525 32nd Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125-8613
(206) 361-5574
Back to top Go down
Arvenger
Captain
Captain
Arvenger

Trading Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009 - 11:25

I am down in the Federal Way are! I will make an effort to check it out... what are the hours for the Seattle store?
Back to top Go down
Koyote
Knight
Knight
Koyote

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009 - 1:08

Oh. Your "location" led me to believe you were closer.

Fire & Sword is located in Lake City (North Seattle)

It's hours are Tuesday thru Sunday, 2 pm to whenever everyone leaves -which is usually pretty late. On Friday and Saturday that can be anywhere from 2 am to sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!   Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie from the wet wet wet Pacific Northwest!
Page 1 of 1