Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Two different pit fighter lists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nurgle's Bratwurst Bugle
Champion
Champion
Nurgle's Bratwurst Bugle

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Two different pit fighter lists Empty
PostSubject: Two different pit fighter lists   Two different pit fighter lists Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009 - 14:36

I am just enquiring if anyone knows or thinks which of the two pit fighter list is the official or the more official one?

I knew that there were two, one of which is very restrictive as you have to select a "style" for you pit fighters. I did not have this list at my disposal and so I was not considering this one (and I would not use it as it doesnt allow much "personalisation" of your warband).

Also if people use eithe one in thier campaigns or have outlawed one due to it being unbalenced, or have used either one I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Two different pit fighter lists   Two different pit fighter lists Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009 - 16:00

Technically the 2nd version is the "updated" one but I personally prefer the 1st. I don't like the "fighting" styles as it limits your squad.
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Two different pit fighter lists   Two different pit fighter lists Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009 - 21:24

While I'm not a huge fan on the "fighting styles", mostly on account of the required armor purchases, you can always go the route of Weapons Expert to change it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two different pit fighter lists   Two different pit fighter lists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two different pit fighter lists
Page 1 of 1