As the title suggests I have a few questions about the pit fighters warband, and in particular the rules for the weapon - Fist Spike, and therefore Brass Knuckles also (see below).
In the Pit Fighters PDF I have (from Town Cryer 14) it states that a Fist Spike used the same rules as Brss Knuckles as described in TC7.
1) Does anyone have the TC7 Brass Knucles rules? I can't seem to find them. I have come acros a couple of unofficial looking websits and so I do not want to pollute peoples responses with what they said.
2) Does anyone know of the official rule for Spiked Gaunlet (if it is different from above)?
Now my confusion arrises because of a couple of points -
- in the weapons list there is also an entry for Brass Knuckles which cost an extra 5gc (20gc compared to 15gc). Looking at the technical description, the weapon Brass Knucles is plural and Fist Spike is singular so that may be where the extra 5gc comes into play.
- for the Pit Fighter hired sword he has the weapn Spiked Gauntlet, which using common sense would seem to be the same as a Fist Spike and the rules for the weapon seem appopiate.
3) If the rules for Spiked Gaunlet and Fist Spike are the same then why would it cost 5 gc more than a sword? (but I may be getting ahead of myself here, depending on the answers to the above questions).
Many thanks for any help.