Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Calling all Swedes

Go down 
+9
widgren
Ezekiel
lord siwoc
No Time
MyLittlePwny
Sven The Mighty
Admin Tom
DeafNala
Imbued84
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MonkeyShaman
General
General
MonkeyShaman

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

Calling all Swedes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Swedes   Calling all Swedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 9:33

Razz I wouldn't mind setting it up in malmoe as it would probably be the most geographically fair.
When it comes to 2-3 days rent that could probably be split between sverok (statesponsored wargaming! bounce) event tickets and some type of purveyour of fine nerd cuisine. Then there's both the different wargame suppliers in malmoe and gamesworkshop themselves that might like a venue to hawk stuff in. The only issue would be housing accomodations but that
could perhaps be handled locally gamer to gamer. Then we'd need a clear tour map of the player locations so they can arrange collective travel (or depending on numbers and interest we could by a larger likelyhood get a sweet deal on chartered buses but I doubt we'll reach those numbers.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ministryowaaagh.site50.net
No Time
Veteran
Veteran
No Time

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Swedes   Calling all Swedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 13:00

Stop doubting!!! Start believing!!! Sigmar, blessed be his name, did not build the Empire in one day....

I could probably stay with some friends living in Kirseberg...

Just need to bump our heads together to make this happen!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyShaman
General
General
MonkeyShaman

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Swedes   Calling all Swedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 15:49

'When your in your little room and your working on something good your gonna need a bigger room'
Obviously I'm in (I have to with all this whipping up the fray of battle and all that.)
As it stands we have some fifty registered members in close enough proximity to be a first target audience here in northern europe.
But I do suspect that we have more players than that as some aren't as prolific in adding themselves or their friends to the headcount,
then we have the users on other forums who doesn't know of this place.

Once we're able to get an estimate on players willing to partake in this most awesome of slaughterfests we can get to grips with price distribution ( [players x entrance fees]+[players x hobbyist supplier sponsoring+feed bucket(s)]=[players x rent x electric bill]+ [players x materials(terrain, tables, etc.)] )or something along those lines

To maintain a wide appeal I say we keep the latest revised rulebook (this means any expansion including warbands based on the core rules is playable as long as everything checks up with the latest revisions and corrections)
And refrain from moaning about beardy or not as this won't be a tournament (just like you can't have a D&D world tour)
Just a really big campaign with as many outcomes as there are players.
This will also keep cheating to a minimum as it's between four eyes Karate

But we need players as the fifty we've got won't travel halfway across europe for 49 'maybes'
Back to top Go down
http://www.ministryowaaagh.site50.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Swedes   Calling all Swedes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Swedes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2