Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

A Witch hunters question

Go down 
+8
Von Kurst
Ezekiel
wyldhunt
Kaptain Dedgob
Da Bank
Trulsa
Plague Docter
Mouse
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Plague Docter
General
General
Plague Docter

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Witch hunters question   hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009 - 22:19

Ive finaly found my rule book to look throught and find he didnt write it in the rulebook but luckiely i remembered where i had seen it so here it is, StS is Strike to Stun the interviewer and TP is Tumas Piniren the creator.

StS: This seems to be an important question for many Mordheim players: why is the number of models in a Witch Hunter warband limited to twelve?

TP: The character of the Witch Hunter warband is a compact, very well armed and equipped group of religious knights. It is the character of warband, and their special rules and equipment reflect this.
I actually would have liked to tinker with their rules just a little bit more(to allow them summon a few more zealots before a fight and allow them to ignore rout tests caused by dogs/rabble), but I was very wary of trying to make any warnband stronger than others. I felt that Witch Hunters with no drawbacks would have been too good compared to Mercenaries.

Doc
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: A Witch hunters question   hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009 - 23:37

I will finally add my 2 cents after watching this unfold.

Dogs in Mordheim can not climb ladders is was ruled upon several years ago. Unfortunately, it was posted on the old SG forum that they lost all the data to. With that, I upated the new SG forum with this rules update again.

If groups decide to allow it then it will be a "house rule" and there is nothing wrong with house rules as I use them myself.
Back to top Go down
BurnTehWitch
Hero
Hero
BurnTehWitch

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: A Witch hunters question   hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009 - 23:40

Sorry to ask an ignorant question Da Bank, but what is the SG forum and where can I find it?
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: A Witch hunters question   hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009 - 23:53

Back to top Go down
BurnTehWitch
Hero
Hero
BurnTehWitch

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: A Witch hunters question   hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009 - 23:54

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Witch hunters question   hunters - A Witch hunters question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Witch hunters question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2