Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Skaven available to advance order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catferret
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
catferret

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned:

Skaven - Skaven available to advance order Empty
PostSubject: Skaven available to advance order   Skaven - Skaven available to advance order Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 16:05

Title says it all. The new Skaven are available to advance order from GW's website. Some great new dynamic characters and a load of cool plastics. Handy for all your Mordheimy needs.
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Skaven available to advance order   Skaven - Skaven available to advance order Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 19:01

Looks cool! I don't play Skaven, but I do like the look of these miniatures much, much more than the current skaven models. I am a bit partial towards the older Doomwheel model, but the new one is nice too.

I really like those character models, except that Deathmaster Snitch's cloak is exaggerated a bit much in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Skaven available to advance order   Skaven - Skaven available to advance order Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2009 - 11:57

The Doom Wheel HAS RETURNED...COOL!...maybe.
One of GW's more regrettable habits is dropping & adding various thingys & special characters from each successive "new & improved" army list/codex. Having a model that may very well have cost a fair bit of $s suddenly become useless DOES NOT tend to endear the games' designers to moi. Skaven - Skaven available to advance order Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skaven available to advance order   Skaven - Skaven available to advance order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skaven available to advance order
Page 1 of 1