Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Your last wound, a healing question!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Your last wound, a healing question! Empty
PostSubject: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 15:17

Afer reading And's post "mult. wounds and OOA?" I have a question!

Last game my orc spadez lost both his wounds (2W model) and he was knocked down. Now, I see that in previous said post it was stated that a model has 1W when he stands up. This is what I have always believed. But alas, Pathfinder Dubstyles has proved me wrong!

It says in the rulebook that a model continues fighting with ZERO wounds after he loses his last, but acts as tho he had ONE wound for purposes of injury and such.

So when I used the healing power of my Wyrdstone, it restored me back to ONE wound.

As far as the rules go, I think we did it correctly, but in the "mult. wounds and OOA?" it says the bit about 1W on standing...

Which is correct? Did we miss something?
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 18:08

What "healing powder of Wyrdstone" are you referring to?

Generally, models with 1 wound total cannot be "healed" as they always lose their last wound. So your question is only relevant for models with 2+ wounds. Now all healing effects I can think of (herbs, spells) restore all wounds, so actually the problem never comes up and it doesn't matter whether you are technically at 1 or zero wounds after the first injury roll.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 18:12

"Power in the Stones" optional rules. One of the abilities one of the stones has is to heal one wound in the recovery phase. I has it.

My model has 2 wounds, and he was knocked down after rolling on the injury chart.

As far as healing one wound would go, it would bring me back to 1W yeah? It makes no difference as far as being wounded goes, but it would put me one step closer to healing back up to 2.
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 18:31

huh, if the rulebook states that he "has zero wounds but acts as though he has one for the purposes of injuries" then I guess technically that would heal him back to 1 wound, and you'd just have to wait one more turn to heal up to 2 wounds.
Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 18:34

Hrmm... I figured that it was the correct way.

But I kinda thought, like your post in the mentioned thread, that you always have 1W. Since there is no difference between 1W and 0W.

Darn you Pathfinder Dubstyles... Looks like you win this one! Your last wound, a healing question! 40268

[EDIT] And thanks for the input guys!
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 19:51

Agree to all the above. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your last wound, a healing question!   Your last wound, a healing question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your last wound, a healing question!
Page 1 of 1