Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

FEMALE MINIATURES

Go down 
+68
Hunger
renfield286
Nanod
Pervavita
folketsfiende
Mike
Montegue
Boreas_NL
HarryMason
Paboook
Captain Bernhardt
Grimscull
Mephysto
Speckie
Chemical Nova
Wyrdstone Dave
Omens
Mo!
Plague Docter
5pointer
cianty
vampirekhaine
SomeOrc
Drugart
Pirexian
drakkol
mweaver
the bearded snot
Dmig
Skavenblight
jbfasta
dwi
Paluke
Fungomungus
MonkeyShaman
Mithras
blessed knight
ChildOfKhorne
Mr_Sinister
JAFisher44
Pathfinder Dubstyles
magokiron
frog
Jadex
Figgy
BossFacePunch
elChelli
Burlok Blackaxe
Myntokk
Von Kurst
Joker2and53
Trulsa
HornedRat
Eliazar
Imbued84
No Time
toemasss
Mordheimer
DeathHead
lord siwoc
Milliardo
Gobbo Freak
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Kaptain Dedgob
Popmouth
hero
DeafNala
pascal the rascal
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 0:28

For fairness' sake I just scrolled through all 24 pages. The result was that there are examples of just about every way a female could be represent in both fantasy & sci-fi. So while the World of Fantasy Art may be unbalanced, this thread seems to be a fair representation of women in both genres.

My point is if you like a particular way that females are represented in fantasy/sci-fi, post it; I'm sure that there are other Folk with similar tastes who would appreciate the find. If someone else posts a mini that you find objectionable [note the R Rated], you can rack it up to a difference of opinion, & pass on without comment. This thread is not meant as a platform for flaming about what you don't like, but to show off finds of what you do find attractive.
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 1:00

Yeah, that's how I see it as well - just giving my personal opinion. Personally, I like the thread as it already gave me loads of inspiration and good reasons to buy more miniatures Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 1:58

Eliazar wrote:
and good reasons to buy more miniatures Wink

lol! ...the thread has now achieved a noble purpose...kind of.
Back to top Go down
Milliardo
General
General
Milliardo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Shadow Warriors (Unofficial) Shadow Warriors (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 7:19

Indeed, I've found a dozen or so models I plan to include in my armies, and I've even bought a few since it started. Also, I like boobies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulthuan.net/
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 16:46

Eliazar wrote:
There should be more ordinary babes in tabletop gaming without looking like some sculptor just tried to compensate the absence of real life interactions with the other gender (e.g. more awesome McVey-like sculpts and less nude barbarian babes with oversized breasts) Wink

An opinion which I share, by the way Wink

Thank you! This is pretty much what I was going at. Many female miniatures show typical female attributes to a high degree (boobies, hips, butts, typical stances etc.). Almost cliché-esque. This happens to male miniatures too (muscles, stance), but not on such a regular basis imo. I'll give you some examples. As a cliché-example, the Barbarians from Red Box Games, male and female:
http://www.shop.battlefield-berlin.de/index.php/katalog/artikelinfo/4740-1-show-belegast_the_bloodthirsty_helsvakt_warrior_1_oop.html
http://www.shop.battlefield-berlin.de/index.php/katalog/artikelinfo/4764-1-show-morgrimn_the_mighty_1.html
http://www.shop.battlefield-berlin.de/index.php/katalog/artikelinfo/6782-1-show-dread_madlenka_helsvakt_warbitch.html

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Red%20Vanielle

As a "happen to be" - Example, the Barbarians from Dark Sword/ Song of Ice and Fire:
http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/mainwebsite_html/gallery/GRRMline_5015_Wildling_Sword.htm

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Grrm_5020_f_p

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Grrm_5020_b_p

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Grrm_5020_p_f_anne

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Grrm_5020_p_b_anne

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/mainwebsite_html/gallery/GRRMline_5020_Wildling_Spearwife_Bow.htm
Another example here are The Dark Elf Guards by GW, some male, some female, thats it.

So Red Box shows barbarian Males and barbarian Females, while Dark Sword shows Barbarians that either happen to be male or female. And this stuff happens to female models on a more regular basis I believe.

@ Deaf Nala:: First: I certainly didn't call anyone a liar. Why do you say that, because I used the word misleading? The title in my opinion doesn't say exactly what the thread is about, which got me confused. So it IS misleading, at least to me. I never said, that whoever started this thread used this imo inadequate title ON PURPOSE.
Second: I do respect other people's opinion. But why should I pass by when I read one? I like to share my opinion as well and give reasons in a moderate tone for why I see things differently. I don't call this flaming, this to me is just having a discussion.

Edit: after reading through the last posts again, it seems to me that some of you believe that I take offence in other people's posting some type of female models. Like I was some puritanian. It is quite the opposite. If you go a page back to my first post in this thread, I merely showed surprise for why a certain model was posted in here and I wanted to know, what about this mini was considered R-Rated. So in future, I'd know what I could post where without upsetting people myself.

Last edited by Grimscull on Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 22:23; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 20:32

hi guys,
don't let anyone get upset
- i started this thread, and have very much enjoyed all the comments and pics that got posted (some i liked, others less) (pictures I mean)
- at a certain point, Nala added the R rating as to warn people that some pics showed nudity
I didn't mind the addition of the rating, I didn't mind the nudity
- in all the comments posted, no one stepped on my toes, hurt my feelings, made me feel attacked or whatever
- i don't know if there are miniatures lovers that object to the pictures shown here, but hey, we all may have our own opinion. If those pictures should have gotten forbidden here, i wouldn't feel hurt, i would only have my own meaning about it

All i wanna say is ; enjoy. And for those that do NOT enjoy it ; just pass by and let the others enjoy.

Enough talk ; who's got some more pics ???

The succubus i mentioned above is from the first generation Helldorado (couldn't remember it yesterday ;-)

have a nice weekend y'all !
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 20:52

The R Rating has been changed. In movies following a rating there are a lists of reasons for that rating. SO to avoid further confusion, it has been changed to: "Be Advised: Some miniatures may, due to nudity, be offensive to the viewer. "Friend Grimscull may take credit & a bow for the change.
Back to top Go down
drakkol
Ancient
Ancient
drakkol

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 20:55

@pascal the rascal:Well...i could have something to share but...i think it'll ruin a surprise for a friend...you'll have to wait for it ^_^'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drakkols-workshop/294017540629240
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 22:02

drakkol wrote:
you'll have to wait for it ^_^'
So it is going to be legendary?

@Nala: forget the last sentence in my latest PM. I see you got the name right thumbsup
But your hinds about how to implement pictures do not seem to work for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
drakkol
Ancient
Ancient
drakkol

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 22:39

No...it's not...i made 15 copies of my master (and no more will be casted)...and one of them is travelling to reach a friend...and i don't want to ruin the surprise (he hasn't seen anything yet). When he'll receive it...you all will see her...
lol!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011 - 22:52

Grimscull wrote:
@Nala: forget the last sentence in my latest PM. I see you got the name right thumbsup
But your hinds about how to implement pictures do not seem to work for me Crying or Very sad

I used the second of the two methods I gave you. Scroll up & see your Ladies in the Pewter...& VERY NICE they are. What a Face
Oops, I missed, this Lovely Lass from Battlefield Berlin:

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 7b0ba698c00ac449f6debc26a2239ba8_bigger

What a Face
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011 - 9:10

drakkol wrote:
No...it's not...i made 15 copies of my master (and no more will be casted)...and one of them is travelling to reach a friend...and i don't want to ruin the surprise (he hasn't seen anything yet). When he'll receive it...you all will see her...
lol!

d*mn !
now you got all of us in a frenzy !
only 15 casts heh ?
next time you could ask all the contributors to this thread if they want to pay a little contribution for a surprise cast ; i'll bet you'd get more than one response, and maybe could've cast a 150 ?!
so i hope we'll have to sit on our hunger no more than a couple of days to see your work !

cheers
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011 - 14:23

drakkol wrote:
@pascal the rascal:Well...i could have something to share but...i think it'll ruin a surprise for a friend...you'll have to wait for it ^_^'

Go ahead & post it, drakkol...I promise I won't open the thread until after the package arrives & I've drooled on it a few times. What a Face
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011 - 10:48

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Cmon3610
Back to top Go down
drakkol
Ancient
Ancient
drakkol

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 14:34

Well...it seems that Italy-USA is a long trip...in maybe 2 or 3 weeks you'll see her. DeafNala will be the first one to see that mini...you have time to forget these posts(mine ones) and follow better ones...like pascal last one about that paladin Razz

pascal the rascal wrote:

d*mn !
now you got all of us in a frenzy !
only 15 casts heh ?
next time you could ask all the contributors to this thread if they want to pay a little contribution for a surprise cast ; i'll bet you'd get more than one response, and maybe could've cast a 150 ?!
so i hope we'll have to sit on our hunger no more than a couple of days to see your work !

cheers

It's a nice idea! a special mini made only for this forum contributors! But i don't think i'm enough a good sculptor to make you all drool for one of my minis. lol! Rolling Eyes
But...who knows...maybe when i'll sculpt something very nice...i could contact Tom himself and the others Admins and Moderators...
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 15:04

drakkol wrote:
But i don't think i'm enough a good sculptor to make you all drool for one of my minis.
Well, we'll see in 2-3 weeks, woun't we?
Quote :
But...who knows...maybe when i'll sculpt something very nice...i could contact Tom himself and the others Admins and Moderators...
Yes!
Back to top Go down
drakkol
Ancient
Ancient
drakkol

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 15:31

Grimscull wrote:

Well, we'll see in 2-3 weeks, woun't we?

Yes but...don't expect too much.

Grimscull wrote:

Yes!
I will. We have to wait i sculpt something good.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 15:17

Here's a new NASTY Babe from Raging Heroes; the Gal has a few different options that you can check out on their post here: https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t4892-the-return-of-raging-heroes-asharah

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Asharah-photo-06-en

Pretty cool Chick, eh?! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Milliardo
General
General
Milliardo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Shadow Warriors (Unofficial) Shadow Warriors (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 15:44

She'd make an excellent Vampire Lord... I've been meaning to buy that Wood Elf Sorceress from Raging Heroes, but every time I get the money, I end up forgetting and spending it on something else I need...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulthuan.net/
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 16:00

Nice Smile Though I have ti admit that their Manticore and the standard bearers of the lady above are even more appealing to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011 - 1:40

OK, here's a bunch of soon-to-be-released females coming from Lead Adventures miniatures (a new company).

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2097

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2269

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2032

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2071

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2257

FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2273

[img]FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 I-2280[/img]

The images are from two threads on the Lead Adventure forum, started by the sculptor. They should start appearing in the LAM shop soon. The threads have additional angles on the above figures, plus pictures of some male figures in the series. Here is the link to the threads:

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=26816.0

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=26910.0

By the way - there are a couple of shots of the greens standing alongside (by an amazing coincidence) some Mordheim and Empire figures, and they match nicely in scale. I love this series and am anxiously awaiting their release.

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011 - 1:49

Thanks for the post, Amigo! I agree the minis fit WONDERFULLY with the existing line from Citadel. The character of the pieces match the Mordheim mystic to the tees. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! thumbsup

For those of us in the U.S., the minis are available from C.M.o.N..
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011 - 4:26

True - I had forgotten C.M.o.N was going to carry them. I have ordered from LAM and had excellent service, I should add.
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011 - 12:34

Oh wow, these are great, the male minis also. Thanks for bringing LAM to my attention. I had seen some before, but just now I realise that the minis are just PERFECT for Mordheim.
Back to top Go down
drakkol
Ancient
Ancient
drakkol

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:28

Well...time passed and Posts ate my priority mail (i'll never use it anymore!)...i showed the mini i was talking to DeafNala and in a month i'll re-send him another one. Until we can see his painted version...here are the resin cast and a copy painted by a friend.
FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Maidennana
FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 1007387[img][/img]
Hope you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FEMALE MINIATURES
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next